We must restore constitutional government

If we're to restore a Consitutional government then it must not be done on any cafeteria plan where we pick-and-choose our personal preferences for things we'd like restored. It seems to me for a true restoration our choice would be either (1) be ruled by the limits of thought back in 1776 or (2) kick things off with a Constitutional Convention to bring the document up to date. One example, the nation's founders saw fit to gave ultimate command of our land and sea forces to the President but we only reasonably imply that now includes our air and the brand new space force.

Your enthusiasm for the idea that you might pick up a he-she at a bar is rather disturbing. You get far too turned on by this shit. FFS man.
Naw, I don't give it much thought at all...
Is that why you’ve mentioned that over 71 times just here on USMB alone? Because you “don’t give it much thought at all”? :laugh:

I keep telling you, the Nazi propaganda techniques you are so deeply in love with do not work in the 21st century. It’s all captured on the internet and indexed.

I would hope so. A tummy-tuck isn't genital mutilation. Fuck, it's not even permanent.
It's body mutilation... so are boob jobs, hair plugs, etc.
No dill-hole, it’s not. It’s genital-mutilation. And “boob-jobs” or “hair plugs” don’t even remotely meet the standard of “body mutilation”. Watching you work so hard to deny reality and create an alternate reality is comic gold.

Is that why you’ve mentioned that over 71 times just here on USMB alone? Because you “don’t give it much thought at all”?

I keep telling you, the Nazi propaganda techniques you are so deeply in love with do not work in the 21st century. It’s all captured on the internet and indexed.

I only bring it up when one of you nuts think this is that new social issue that is going to get you back into power.

I mean, it's hysterical to watch you guys go nuts over this non-issue.

No dill-hole, it’s not. It’s genital-mutilation. And “boob-jobs” or “hair plugs” don’t even remotely meet the standard of “body mutilation”. Watching you work so hard to deny reality and create an alternate reality is comic gold.

Boob jobs aren't body mutilation?

I only bring it up when one of you nuts think this is that new social issue that is going to get you back into power.
We never left “power”, snowflake. :lmao:

I mean, it's hysterical to watch you guys go nuts over this non-issue.
It’s creepy watching how turned on and frothy you get talking about it 24x7. You mention meeting one in a bar at least 3x’s per week. :puke:

Uh, yeah, guy, you did.... you lost the last election.
Um…we won the election. Gained more seats across the nation than the Dumbocrats. Which has been a trend ever since the failure known as Barack Obama terrorized this nation. It’s hilarious reading your posts. You literally cannot figure out which way is up.

No, guy, you lost the election by 7 million votes, and lost governorships and senate seats as well as the presidency.
We dominated governorships, mayorships, etc. coast-to-coast. Even hard core leftists admitted it. You cannot lie your way into an alternate reality, son.

We dominated governorships, mayorships, etc. coast-to-coast. Even hard core leftists admitted it. You cannot lie your way into an alternate reality, son.

Okay, guy.. Most of the major governorships weren't up this time... I mean, I guess you should be happy you dominate the areas very few people live in.... but the places where people actually live, you got your asses handed to you.

.... but the places where people actually live, you got your asses handed to you
So NY and LA? Yeah, nobody gives a shit about those third-world, hell-holes. People are fleeing both in record numbers because…well…Dumbocrats are doing what they do best (destroying jobs, destroying wealth, destroying liberty, etc.).

But hey…keep celebrating those “big” wins while the American people reject your bat-shit crazy ideology.

The point of the Constitution is to divide jurisdiction to be as close to the people who can control it as possible, and to only allocate distant jurisdiction when absolutely necessary.
Which is why the federal government is only supposed to do what states can't do, like a post office, protect interstate commerce, negotiate treaties, deal with defense, etc.

The problem was when they added a federal income tax, the federal government took control away from the states, and now states are subordinate and dependent upon federal hand outs.
That has to be changed.
States have to be the only means of taxation, and they then should give federal administration only the money the federal government needs and is due.

The point of the Constitution is to divide jurisdiction to be as close to the people who can control it as possible, and to only allocate distant jurisdiction when absolutely necessary.
Which is why the federal government is only supposed to do what states can't do, like a post office, protect interstate commerce, negotiate treaties, deal with defense, etc.

The problem was when they added a federal income tax, the federal government took control away from the states, and now states are subordinate and dependent upon federal hand outs.
That has to be changed.
States have to be the only means of taxation, and they then should give federal administration only the money the federal government needs and is due.
I have to salute Rigby5 on this one. That is in the running for USMB post of the year for 2021. :clap:

“We must restore constitutional government”

Such is the ignorant nonsense of the TPM and others on the ridiculous right.

The United States is currently functioning under Constitutional government, nothing needs to be ‘restored’ – the notion is moronic, baseless idiocy.
So to be clear, the CIA embedding a fuck’n army of intelligence operatives inside private corporations is “constitutional government” in your mind? :laugh:

So NY and LA? Yeah, nobody gives a shit about those third-world, hell-holes. People are fleeing both in record numbers because…well…Dumbocrats are doing what they do best (destroying jobs, destroying wealth, destroying liberty, etc.).

But hey…keep celebrating those “big” wins while the American people reject your bat-shit crazy ideology.

I don't give a shit about the inbred bible thumpers in Jesusland, but we have to count their votes, too.

Of course, the reason they vote for Trump is their lives are already miserable.. no opportunities, the small factories have shut down and moved somewhere else. Oops, did Trump ever reopen those coal mines like he promised?

I guess not.

he point of the Constitution is to divide jurisdiction to be as close to the people who can control it as possible, and to only allocate distant jurisdiction when absolutely necessary.

That has to be changed.

Dude, have you met state government? As bad as the clowns in Washington are, they are a lot better than the clowns in any state capitol.

The reality- the power of the Federal Government has grown because the needs of a modern industrial society has grown. This is the big problem I have with Founding Father Fetishists like Poodle. They wouldn't want to live with 18th century technology or sanitation or food safety... but they think that 18th century government is just fine.

Oops, did Trump ever reopen those coal mines like he promised?
You know what, President Trump was so successful, it’s hard to keep up! Record-low unemployment. Manufacturing jobs brought back home from overseas. Wealth up across all classes.

It was literally unprecedented prosperity. He achieved more in 4 years than any President in US history did in 8 years. And he did it with the anti-American Dumbocrats trying to undermine everything he was doing.

Of course, the reason they vote for Trump is their lives are already miserable…
Right? They saw that Dumbocrats made their lives miserable so they voted for President Trump. The so-called “Blue Wall” of West Virginia, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania all voted for Trump after the Dumbocrats destroyed all of their jobs and insulted the hell of of them for being hard-working, self-supporting Americans.
no opportunities, the small factories have shut down and moved somewhere else.
Thanks to the Dumbocrats! Hence the reason they voted for Trump. High taxes, Union labors, and crushing government-regulations forces jobs overseas.

Dude, have you met state government? As bad as the clowns in Washington are, they are a lot better than the clowns in any state capitol.
Dude…have you met federal government? Of course you haven’t. Because there isn’t a single “normal” constituent in the nation that can get a meeting with the President of the United States. But even a low-IQ nitwit such as yourself has unfettered access to his state Governor.

And…well…that’s exactly what frightens fascists like you. You want an insulated dictator who cannot be accessed or influenced.

Forum List

Back