We must restore constitutional government

Uh, no they weren't. Here, let's use an example you can understand. "Hey, you just shot Poodle". "It was self-defense, he came after me." "Uh, you broke into his house and you were stealing his stuff!" "Exactly. Self Defense."
It's a cute story, but like everything you post, it's ignorant and propaganda.

The Native Americans didn't establish a nation. They were hundreds of individual tribes with "territories". 95% of the US was unclaimed land, and the areas that Native Americans did inhabit didn't have "deeds" or anything else because there was no established government or legal system.

Thanks for playing, Joseph (Stalin). Class dismissed.

That's left-wing dog-whistle for "I hate capitalism because it requires me to support myself".
Uh, what does complaining about the GENOCIDE of Native Americans have to do with capitalism?
Not much, really. But you leftists never were much for logic or reason.

Essentially the left-wing "plan" goes like this: "we can't denounce capitalism unless we convince people it was devised by evil people with evil intent. We can't do that unless we can convince people that the US is evil. And we can't do that unless we can convince everyone that the founders were Satan".

So then you people make false claims about slavery, rape, and genocide.

95% of the US was unclaimed land,
Free range for bison or buffalo which were rounded up on a hunt from time to time by Native Americans -- whereas European people seemed to prefer European breeds of cattle on the round-up. The availability of beef was not the limiting factor to livelihood in either case.

The Native Americans didn't establish a nation. They were hundreds of individual tribes with "territories". 95% of the US was unclaimed land, and the areas that Native Americans did inhabit didn't have "deeds" or anything else because there was no established government or legal system.

Wow, so it was okay to murder them en masse because they didn't establish the same kinds of laws we did? This is your argument.

Well, besides the fact that is wrong... The Cherokee were considered a "Civilized Tribe" that lived in houses and followed the law. They had won an injunction from the Supreme Court to protect their rights, but were still driven off their land on the "Trail of Tears".

Again, Genocide is one of those things we think everyone else is guilty of.

Essentially the left-wing "plan" goes like this: "we can't denounce capitalism unless we convince people it was devised by evil people with evil intent. We can't do that unless we can convince people that the US is evil. And we can't do that unless we can convince everyone that the founders were Satan".

Well, it's actually kind of easy to do that... you just look at the history.

The 19th Century had three major features.

1) The Genocide of Native Americans
2) The Enslavement of black people
3) The exploitation of immigrant labor

These things were evil. they were wrong. They did happen.

Fortunately, in the 20th century, we had a lot of progressives who tried to right the wrongs of the past. But there is still much more to be done.

Wow, so it was okay to murder them en masse because they didn't establish the same kinds of laws we did?
No, propaganda princess. It's ok to defend yourself against attacking tribes. I made that abundantly clear, but of course, you always have to resort to lying because you're on the wrong side of the facts.

Then you attempted to claim that it wasn't self-defense because we were "stealing" their land. I pointed out how 95% of the land wasn't even inhabited, and the land that was had absolutely no legal outline/guideline for who owned what.

Thanks for playing, Joseph (Stalin). You are dismissed.

No, propaganda princess. It's ok to defend yourself against attacking tribes. I made that abundantly clear, but of course, you always have to resort to lying because you're on the wrong side of the facts.

Those tribes weren't "attacking". They weren't getting in their canoes and crossing the Atlantic to attack Europe. They were on their land, minding their own business when Europeans showed up and started messing things up.

Then you attempted to claim that it wasn't self-defense because we were "stealing" their land. I pointed out how 95% of the land wasn't even inhabited, and the land that was had absolutely no legal outline/guideline for who owned what.

Except there was a legal outline, and that was the treaties that the United States government negotiated with native nations, and then proceeded to break every last one of them.

But as Stalin said, "Treaties are like pie crusts... they are meant to be broken."

We must restore constitutional government...
Yes, we MUST restore the constitution to it's original form. You know, like back when a hard working man could own a few slaves if he wanted to, and before wimmin got so uppity and insisted they should be able to vote. The original constitution only dealt with 13 states, and that would make it a lot easier to count votes after elections. Great idea you got there Bubba. I wonder why nobody ever thought of that before.

Uh, no they weren't. Here, let's use an example you can understand. "Hey, you just shot Poodle". "It was self-defense, he came after me." "Uh, you broke into his house and you were stealing his stuff!" "Exactly. Self Defense."

Thanks for playing, Joseph (Stalin). Class dismissed.

Wrong.
There was no "unclaimed land" in north American, and the colonists knew that.
That is why they brought soldiers and hundred of rifles.
The native tribes each established a nation.
The borders of all native nations were recorded and marked.
There was established government and legal systems.
In particular in NY area., there was the Iroquois Federation of 7 Nations

{... Iroquois Confederacy, self-name Haudenosaunee (“People of the Longhouse”), also called Iroquois League, Five Nations, or (from 1722) Six Nations, confederation of five (later six) Indian tribes across upper New York state that during the 17th and 18th centuries played a strategic role in the struggle between the French and British for mastery of North America. The five original Iroquois nations were the Mohawk (self-name: Kanien’kehá:ka [“People of the Flint”]), Oneida (self-name: Onᐱyoteʔa∙ká [“People of the Standing Stone”]), Onondaga (self-name: Onoñda’gega’ [“People of the Hills”]), Cayuga (self-name: Gayogo̱hó:nǫ’ [“People of the Great Swamp”]), and Seneca (self-name: Onödowa’ga:’ [“People of the Great Hill”]). After the Tuscarora (self-name: Skarù∙ręʔ [“People of the Shirt”]) joined in 1722, the confederacy became known to the English as the Six Nations and was recognized as such at Albany, New York (1722). Often characterized as one of the world’s oldest participatory democracies, the confederacy has persisted into the 21st century. ...}

The fact little land was cleared for farming does not mean it was not used.
Hunters need more untouched land than farmers do.
All the land was used and was essential.
The natives already had to fight each other due to over population for hunter, already, even before the European colonists arrived.

Yes, we MUST restore the constitution to it's original form.
The gun rights need to be restored, and Karl Marx's manifesto has got to go.
You know, like back when a hard working man could own a few slaves if he wanted to, and before wimmin got so uppity and insisted they should be able to vote.
No man ever owned more slaves than he was doing well enough in business to make payroll and share the wealth with his employees anyways. And I don't know that anyone objected in theory that women should vote, but those women have to be stopped from murdering and torturing unborn babies and infants, and ceased and desisted from collecting so much child support and alimony from strange men.
The original constitution only dealt with 13 states, and that would make it a lot easier to count votes after elections. Great idea you got there Bubba. I wonder why nobody ever thought of that before.
The Constitution provided for the admission of more states than that. The Democrats have got an "urbanization" agenda in Puerto Rico, and they're demanding a totally Marxist city hall in every locality and community before admitting it as a state. And then they've got a statehood agenda for the District of Columbia, denying the constitutional principle that the District of the seat of government is already too powerful and ought not to be a state, notwithstanding the Civil War retrocession of the original portion of the District of Columbia south and west of the Potomac river to Virginia.

You know, like back when a hard working man could own a few slaves if he wanted to, and before wimmin got so uppity and insisted they should be able to vote.
No man ever owned more slaves than he was doing well enough in business to make payroll and share the wealth with his employees anyways. And I don't know that anyone objected in theory that women should vote, but those women have to be stopped from murdering and torturing unborn babies and infants, and ceased and desisted from collecting so much child support and alimony from strange men.
The original constitution only dealt with 13 states, and that would make it a lot easier to count votes after elections. Great idea you got there Bubba. I wonder why nobody ever thought of that before.
The Constitution provided for the admission of more states than that. The Democrats have got an "urbanization" agenda in Puerto Rico, and they're demanding a totally Marxist city hall in every locality and community before admitting it as a state. And then they've got a statehood agenda for the District of Columbia, denying the constitutional principle that the District of the seat of government is already too powerful and ought not to be a state, notwithstanding the Civil War retrocession of the original portion of the District of Columbia south and west of the Potomac river to Virginia.
The constitution provided for more than just adding more states. It provided for us to adapt to a world that has drastically different problems and needs than they did when the country was funded. I'm sorry if you are too childish to adapt to a changing world, but you will just have to get over it

The constitution provided for more than just adding more states. It provided for us to adapt to a world that has drastically different problems and needs than they did when the country was funded. I'm sorry if you are too childish to adapt to a changing world, but you will just have to get over it

So ... You're deeply involved in the amendment process, eh? :auiqs.jpg:

That's supposed to be done through the amendment process, douchebag. Nothing about making DC a state is designed to provide for us to adapt to a world that has drastically different problems and needs. It's a blatant power grab, and nothing more.

You failed to fool anyone.

No more than any 7th grader who wanted to pass their 4th period history class. Seems you could use a refresher course.

That's supposed to be done through the amendment process, douchebag. Nothing about making DC a state is designed to provide for us to adapt to a world that has drastically different problems and needs. It's a blatant power grab, and nothing more.

Of course it is. The founders never intended for that many people to go without representation. Divide off those areas that are specifically government areas,( white house, senate, etc.) and form a state for the rest. Problem solved. Nobody is trying to fool anyone.

No more than any 7th grader who wanted to pass their 4th period history class. Seems you could use a refresher course.

As I suspected.

Refresher course? In what?

Of course it is. The founders never intended for that many people to go without representation. Divide off those areas that are specifically government areas,( white house, senate, etc.) and form a state for the rest. Problem solved. Nobody is trying to fool anyone.
Then file an Amendment, asshole.

Forum List

Back