We must not leave N.Korea's Human Rights Issues as They are

bluesky79

Apr 21, 2008
Rescue for Sook-Ja Shin, also known as 'daughter of Tongyong', is becoming an international issue as the top three world human rights advocates and a German human rights activist are campaigning for the issue.

Last week, a woman who has been 'protesting in silence for the improvement of human rights in North Korea' in front of North Korea's Embassy in Berlin for the past 2 years, called for Shin Sook-Ja's rescue. Many human rights organizations are also mobilizing to sue and criticize Kim Jong-Il's regime for the inhumane crimes and to rescue Shin Sook-Ja.
2011092400367_1.jpg

Besides Shin Sook-Ja case, which has only shown the tip of the iceberg, North Korea has built a 'murder factory', political prison where human rights abuse is beyond imagination for anybody.

We cannot just let North Korea commit whatever human rights absue they want. The international body of human rights activists must altogether criticize and act against North Korea's human rights abuse in order to save the countless citizens of North Korea. North Korea's human rights abuse must end, and their crimes must be punished.

North Korea is one of the most sanctioned, isolated countries in the world.

Exactly what more needs to be done?

Last edited:
If one is in the mood to protest, the fate of several Japanese citizens who were abducted by north korea as children is still not resovled. Kim Jong Il and his entire line should be eliminated for that alone.

Exactly what nore needs to be done?

They are so sanctioned that China sends them fuel aid and we (among other nations) send them food. Their crazy-ass little dictator tuns diamond doorknobs to go shit on gold toilets while the people in his country literally eat each other. What needs to be done is that the country needs to be cured of its Kim Jong Ilness.

They are so sanctioned that China sends them fuel aid and we (among other nations) send them food. Their crazy-ass little dictator tuns diamond doorknobs to go shit on gold toilets while the people in his country literally eat each other. What needs to be done is that the country needs to be cured of its Kim Jong Ilness.

You ever been to China? I have.

The Chinese send the fuel and food (like so many other nations) because the North Koreans will flood out of the place if they don't. China's got a big illegal immigration problem.

And it's from North Korea.

Betcha didn't know that..

:lol:

I lived in Xi'an for two years. How 'bout you?

China continues to prop up a basketcase 'country' that is as much a pain in their ass as it is everyone else's because they still feel the need for a buffer between themselves and South Korea and Japan (= USA).

China continues to prop up a basketcase 'country' that is as much a pain in their ass as it is everyone else's because they still feel the need for a buffer between themselves and South Korea and Japan (= USA).

Been to Shanghai and Hong Kong.

In any case..you talked about "taking out Kim Jong Il"..

And you should know that political assassination are illegal here..and frown upon by most of the world.

And I am surprised you didn't know about the illegal immigration problem. I saw protests all over Hong Kong about North Korean deportations.

And the Chinese are none to happy with North Korea. They aren't a buffer..they are a pain.

And you should know that political assassination are illegal here..and frown upon by most of the world.

And I am surprised you didn't know about the illegal immigration problem. I saw protests all over Hong Kong about North Korean deportations.

And the Chinese are none to happy with North Korea. They aren't a buffer..they are a pain.

They are both.

What makes you think I "didn't know" about people trying to cross into China from North Korea? Did you think that was some special info only you were privy to? Wise up, Swallow. China's got an advantage in their illegal immigration problem that we don't: the country of origin shoots would-be immigrants dead on sight if they try to leave. Then they go after their families...

The most oppressive, insane, backwards, Orwellian regime on the planet is "frowned upon by most of the world," though not by terrorists, and nincompoops like you.

They are both.

What makes you think I "didn't know" about people trying to cross into China from North Korea? Did you think that was some special info only you were privy to? Wise up, Swallow. China's got an advantage in their illegal immigration problem that we don't: the country of origin shoots would-be immigrants dead on sight if they try to leave. Then they go after their families...

The most oppressive, insane, backwards, Orwellian regime on the planet is "frowned upon by most of the world," though not by terrorists, and nincompoops like you.

Three posts..and you go fag.

To bad. :lol:

No swallow for you cheezewhiz.

They are both.

Your profession is not my concern, Swallow. Try to stay on topic.

They are both.

Your profession is not my concern, Swallow. Try to stay on topic.

Again cum gargler..

No swallow for you.

No matter how much you beg.

Not my thing...never was.

But there are door prizes.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RXmNRr8x7I&feature=pyv&ad=5774682262&kw=funny]The World's Largest Gummy Worm - YouTube[/ame]

Are you still working this late, Swallow? Try to stay focused on the topic.

What do you propose we do about?

Invade and occupy?

That almost never seems to work.

What do you propose we do about?.

That's the tricky part. It would be best if some fed-up north korean general blew that little son of a bitch's brains out, but it would be hard to predict what might follow.

That's the tricky part. It would be best if some fed-up north korean general blew that little son of a bitch's brains out, but it would be hard to predict what might follow.

There's no shortage of equally fucked up folks ready to take Kim Jong-il's place.

And if Kim runs into a Magic bullet iI have little doubt that one of those FU'd people will be the magician, either.

Look, no authoritarian dictator does it alone.

He has legions of people willing to do his bidding. It's not JUST the leader who is screwed, its the whole damned system that is screwy

This is in the nature of societies gone wrong.

No evil monster has every gone out of business because he couldn't find equally evil MINIONS

Last edited:

There's no shortage of equally fucked up folks ready to take Kim Jong-il's place.

Yes there is. Only one family has ruled that hell-hole for the entirety of its existence, only one focus of fanatical fear/devotion.

And if Kim runs into a Magic bullet iI have little doubt that one of those FU'd people will be the magician, either.

Look, no authoritarian dictator does it alone.

He has legions of people willing to do his bidding. It's not JUST the leader who is screwed, its the whole damned system that is screwy

This is in the nature of societies gone wrong.

No evil monster has every gone out of business because he couldn't find equally evil MINIONS

Part of the problem is the "isolation". Koreans are taught to hate America and the west. The Korean war doesn't help matters at all either.

Forum List

Back