The Revolutionary War.
The Civil War.
The Emancipation Proclamation
The Confederacy
Worlds Wars 1&2
The Holocaust.
Pearl Harbor.
9-11.

It's funny what we must always remember and what we are told to stop remembering.
You can remember what you want.

Sure. That's why people like you try telling me what I need to stop remembering.
No need to stop remembering.
But whining and blame history for shit that happens now?
Yes.

Nope. I d
The Revolutionary War.
The Civil War.
The Confederacy
Worlds Wars 1&2
The Holocaust.
Pearl Harbor.
9-11.

It's funny what we must always remember and what we are told to stop remembering.

Sure. That's why people like you try telling me what I need to stop remembering.
on't care what you remember. But I'm not obligated to listening to you preach.

The Revolutionary War.
The Civil War.
The Confederacy
Worlds Wars 1&2
The Holocaust.
Pearl Harbor.
9-11.

9-11, A live war on your soil, it's a shame that the leftists minimize this war to protect the Muslims.
That doesn't happen.
Pff, Sure...

View attachment 279651

Macron is your president. Obama never was the president of France. So take your French ass to the grave of Bin Laden and ask him how much terror Obama was blind to.
How, Which grave ?

Remember ...

The Maine, The Alamo, The Cawnpore Well, and where I left my car keys.

The Revolutionary War.
The Civil War.
The Confederacy
Worlds Wars 1&2
The Holocaust.
Pearl Harbor.
9-11.

9-11, A live war on your soil, it's a shame that the leftists minimize this war to protect the Muslims.
That doesn't happen.
Pff, Sure...

View attachment 279651

Macron is your president. Obama never was the president of France. So take your French ass to the grave of Bin Laden and ask him how much terror Obama was blind to.
How, Which grave ?
Bin Laden was shark food. He was "buried" in the Arabian Sea.

We were told, "officially," that the body was prepared in accordance to the Muslim religion: wrapped in a white garb, buried on his right side, and oriented northeast to face Mecca. Off-record, we were told that they verified his DNA and they tossed him over the side.

Officially, no country would accept responsibility of the body, so it was laid to rest at sea. Unofficially, I think we didn't want his burial site to become a martyr's shrine
What happened aboard the Carl Vinson during Bin Laden's burial at sea

Last edited:
The Revolutionary War.
The Civil War.
The Confederacy
Worlds Wars 1&2
The Holocaust.
Pearl Harbor.
9-11.

What do you want us to with American citizens who are Muslim?
Lock them up.

The Revolutionary War.
The Civil War.
The Confederacy
Worlds Wars 1&2
The Holocaust.
Pearl Harbor.
9-11.

Lock them up.
For what crime?

The Revolutionary War.
The Civil War.
The Confederacy
Worlds Wars 1&2
The Holocaust.
Pearl Harbor.
9-11.

Lock them up.
For what crime?
being muslims.

The Revolutionary War.
The Civil War.
The Confederacy
Worlds Wars 1&2
The Holocaust.
Pearl Harbor.
9-11.

Lock them up.
Yes, this way September 11, 2001 would not have happened and all the attacks in the world

The Revolutionary War.
The Civil War.
The Confederacy
Worlds Wars 1&2
The Holocaust.
Pearl Harbor.
9-11.

Lock them up.
For what crime?
being muslims.
While o really dont agree, "some" might argue the "crime" would be supporting a terrorist organization.

Islam is the only "religion" that encourages "conversion" via the sword.

"Some" would be making a legitimate case.

That doesn't happen.
Pff, Sure...

View attachment 279651

How, Which grave ?
Bin Laden was shark food. He was "buried" in the Arabian Sea.

We were told, "officially," that the body was prepared in accordance to the Muslim religion: wrapped in a white garb, buried on his right side, and oriented northeast to face Mecca. Off-record, we were told that they verified his DNA and they tossed him over the side.

Officially, no country would accept responsibility of the body, so it was laid to rest at sea. Unofficially, I think we didn't want his burial site to become a martyr's shrine
What happened aboard the Carl Vinson during Bin Laden's burial at sea

The other did not know that bin Laden's body had been swaying to the sea.
a mystery that the body has not been seen more

The Revolutionary War.
The Civil War.
The Confederacy
Worlds Wars 1&2
The Holocaust.
Pearl Harbor.
9-11.

Lock them up.
Yes, this way September 11, 2001 would not have happened and all the attacks in the world
What? How do explain that? None of the attackers were American citizens.

They were not Americans but they lived on American soil for a few months before September 11, 2001.
Yes. And we woke up and tightened up a lot of seurity since then. What we did not do is lock up all muslims in America.

They were not Americans but they lived on American soil for a few months before September 11, 2001.
Yes. And we woke up and tightened up a lot of seurity since then. What we did not do is lock up all muslims in America.
Locking up the japs in ww2 was the right thing to do. The only way you can keep from being locked up next time is if you through toro off a roof. Will you do it?

Locking up the japs in ww2 was the right thing to do. The only way you can keep from being locked up next time is if you through toro off a roof. Will you do it?
Locking up Japanese Americans was absolutely the wrong, and we recognized it and paid reparations. Why would I throw Toro off the roof?

REMEMBER THE ALAMO! :abgg2q.jpg:

Lettuce not forget!

farmer-harvesting-lettuce-picture-id640082670

The Revolutionary War.
The Civil War.
The Confederacy
Worlds Wars 1&2
The Holocaust.
Pearl Harbor.
9-11.

No need to stop remembering.
But whining and blame history for shit that happens now?
Yes.
You guys do it all the time.

Forum List

Back