We Make It Up As We Go Along

What the fuck are you babbling about...all I did was define "shrill"....I could care less what happens to this country....if you can't beat them, join them....I'll let suckers like Dogbert support me while I take the next 40 years off.

Neither you nor I were born yesterday so let's not act like it. You know exactly what the fuck I am "babbling" about.

....like your chosen party never ever took a sound bite and claimed it was the entire jist of a conversation.....you're right....choose your poison.

I never said they didn't, Phil, but you sure are making it seem like you don't care when your team does it ...

well....considering you'll only have a few dollars left for yourself i do pity you...but just think....you'll be giving me a hand out from all of your hard work.:lol: I'm already getting a little from uncle sam from my retirement annuity....but i want more.

$original.gif

Neither you nor I were born yesterday so let's not act like it. You know exactly what the fuck I am "babbling" about.

....like your chosen party never ever took a sound bite and claimed it was the entire jist of a conversation.....you're right....choose your poison.

I never said they didn't, Phil, but you sure are making it seem like you don't care when your team does it ...

I care as much when "my team" does it as much as you care when "your team" does it.

I care as much when "my team" does it as much as you care when "your team" does it.

False.

Based on what I've seen on this board..I've seen NOTHING that would make me think otherwise...

besides...I defined "shrill" for Dogbert with this thought in mind...perhaps he doesn't know the difference between "shill" and "shrill". If you take that as a defense of the person's statement that Dogbert directed his "shrill" comment at then you are WRONG and unecessarily judgemental....or overly defensive of your friend Dogbert....but wrong nonetheless.

False.

Based on what I've seen on this board..I've seen NOTHING that would make me think otherwise...

besides...I defined "shrill" for Dogbert with this thought in mind...perhaps he doesn't know the difference between "shill" and "shrill". If you take that as a defense of the person's statement that Dogbert directed his "shrill" comment at then you are WRONG and unecessarily judgemental....or overly defensive of your friend Dogbert....but wrong nonetheless.

Uh huh ...

Do you get those hard to reach muscles worked out back pedaling like that?

I do know.

Sinatra is shrill. I also suspect she is a shill.

Exactly...someone cannot be a shrill...they can be described as "shrill" be it used as a verb or adjective but not as a noun....like this sentence...
She is also an obvious shrill for the GOP considering this is from Bohner's youtube page.

Forum List

Back