We Love Friday Night Dance Night

Never mind, I just listened to them now and I LOVED them both!! Four out of four!! 😍
I am wondering FJB if you might have given it a 4 out of 4 being that she is a female musician? because you only gave rick springfield and duran duran 3 star reviews for their performances.

that being said do you agree with me that IF you were a guy,the smile that pat benatar gave at the end of the song of her performance shadows of the night,that IF you were a guy,her smile would have made your heart melt same as it did me?:biggrin:

oh and do you agree with me here during her song Invincible,that the parts where it is ALL music and pat is not singing from the 2:03 mark to the 2:34 mark and then again at the 3:15 mark to the 5:10 mark that she has one amazing band,that they really ROCKED in those parts? that the music made you want to get up and dance to it?:biggrin:

Last edited:
I am wondering FJB if you might have given it a 4 out of 4 being that she is a female musician? because you only gave rick springfield and duran duran 3 star reviews for their performances.

that being said do you agree with me that IF you were a guy,the smile that pat benatar gave at the end of the song of her performance shadows of the night,that IF you were a guy,her smile would have made your heart melt same as it did me?:biggrin:

oh and do you agree with me here during her song Invincible,that the parts where it is ALL music and pat is not singing from the 2:03 mark to the 2:34 mark and then again at the 3:15 mark to the 5:10 mark that she has one amazing band,that they really ROCKED in those parts? that the music made you want to get up and dance to it?:biggrin:

I believe that it was just really good music and I've heard it before. Her rendition of it I mean. :)

I believe that it was just really good music and I've heard it before. Her rendition of it I mean. :)
okay NOW i am waiting for you to answer the other questions there I asked in the second and third paragraphs?

Maybe not want to dance even though it rocked, but her smile was nice. :)
From the 2:03 mark to the 2:34 mark her husband,grampa can really jam on that guitar.:auiqs.jpg:he can jam with the best of the young turks out there STILL.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

see i call him grampa because the lead guitar guy is her husband she has been married to for 43 years and he LOOKS like a Grampa for sure.:auiqs.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::biggrin:

here,watch these two videos here,both are from the same song HIT ME WITH YOUR BEST SHOT. I am sure you have heard this song a few times over the years because it is her most famous song and gets played on the airwaves quite a bit. watch the first video,it is from the same performance in 1983.

now watch this second video here of the same song you can see that he indeed looks like a grampa.watch how he gets into it with the guitar its hilarious watching grampa jamming on that guitar.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Pat even though she has gotten older over the years as well,SHE doesnt look like a grandma,she still looks good at her age where her husband he DOES look like a grampa,probably from smoking all that weed over the years.:biggrin:

Forum List

Back