We Love Friday Night Dance Night

I'm not sure who you're talking about, but yeah,.. I LOVE that movie!! :D Anyways, more songs and as soon as the party's over I'll go ahead and rate your music like you want me to. :)

I was talking about cascada and the song everytime we touch,is she a famous rock musician.?

I love Huey Lewis and the new.He is like one of my top two or three favorite music artists but this is song of his is one of my lesser favorites of his,I have it ranked like at number two on a four star rating where the majority of his other songs are all pretty much a four star rating.his newer stuff just was not near as good as what he had on his first 3 albums.

I love Huey Lewis n the News. A really good bluesy, acapella group.
:thankusmile: He so much pissed me off. I saw him in concert after his third album sports came out which thst song I want a new drug is from,it wasn’t until that album came out thst his popularity really took off.i so much hate the guy today because his BEST stuff is from his first two albums.he only played ONE fucking song from his first albumn,there is no reason in hell he could not have performed all those songs like he did on an HBO special after his second albumn came out where he played all the songs from both the first two albumns and still played the key big popular songs from sports as well like I want a new drug from the sports albumn.I sure would like to confront him sometime and give him a peace of my mind,fuck Huey Lewis.:mad:

I spoke to other Huey Lewis fans the following day who went to the concert as well and they all said the same thing,they also were pissed off at the asshole for not playing his great stuff from the first albumn. :mad:

Last edited:
:thankusmile: He so much pissed me off. I saw him in concert after his third album sports came out which thst song I want a new drug is from,it wasn’t until that album came out thst his popularity really took off.i so much hate the guy today because his BEST stuff is from his first two albums.he only played ONE fucking song from his first albumn,there is no reason in hell he could not have performed all those songs like he did on an HBO special after his second albumn came out where he played all the songs from both the first two albumns and still played the key big songs like I want a new drug from sports.i sure would like to confront him sometime and give him a peace of my mind,fuck Huey Lewis.:mad:

I'm sensing a lot of So-Cal anger, a lot of anti-Nor-Cal energy, lol. Let's talk about it. Or do you want to draw? Do you like drawing? Is that how we get those feelings and that energy out? lol

I'm sensing a lot of So-Cal anger, a lot of anti-Nor-Cal energy, lol. Let's talk about it. Or do you want to draw? Do you like drawing? Is that how we get those feelings and that energy out? lol
I expressed my anger over the asshole,time to move on and enjoy those classic videos from his sports albumn.keep posting them.I’ll just pretend I never saw him in concert,how bout yourself,did YOU ever get to see him live? And have you seen that classic HBO special of his?

Like I said,it just wasn’t me,he pissed off,many of his fans back then as well.i could not find one person who saw that concert thst was pleased with it.he angered his fanbase.

Last edited:
Do You Believe In Love? - Huey Lewis & The News

Do You Believe In Love? - Huey Lewis & The News

That just may be my top favorite song of Huey Lewis and The News.matter of fact I think it is.To no surprise in the least,it’s from one of his first three albumns.

I so much get goosebumps over this song.i mean I so much love the sythesizer in it and the news,the vocal backgrounds,you just can’t best thst. :thup: That’s what always made his band a unique band,the vocals of his band members.the news.:thup::)

Great song,but I HATE that video though,it’s pretty perverted actually when you think about it,fir sure not something I would want my kids to look at.

Last edited:
I was talking about cascada and the song everytime we touch,is she a famous rock musician.?
I have three mp3s of theirs (Miracle, Everytime We Touch, and Because The Night). They (it's a band name, like Blondie, but the singer gets the attention of course) had some success in the 2000s in America and are better known in their native Germany. Don't know if they still do any touring.

Forum List

Back