We Love Friday Night Dance Night

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I'm sorry about the wait, I was on the phone with my fiancée. Anyways, it's party time!! :D Tonight it's all about love. :)

Dancing Puppy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Just What I Needed - The Cars

I watched a live concert performance of theirs they gave a few days ago from 1984,they are one of my all time favorite bands. it was quite a treat.you know losing their lead singer Rick what’s his name,I think they are a rare rock group where losing their lead singer as they did,they would not be hurt by it and could continuing touring because don’t know his name but the guitar guy who sings the song Drive,his voice sounds incredibly identical to ricks you can hardly tell the difference,I knew he sang the song Drive but there were a couple other songs he sang in thst performance I always figured Rick always sang them.

When they used to tour,they were really arrogant.someone told me back then they never said thank you to their fans after a song and he was right,I saw they did not do that in thst performance.they not only never said thank you to thier fans after any of their songs,they were so arrogant,they never even introduced who they were in the band.not that would stop me if they still tour or anything,just saying.

Last edited:
I watched a live concert performance of theirs they gave a few days ago from 1984,they are one of my all time favorite bands. it was quite a treat.you know losing their lead singer Rick what’s his name,I think they are a rare rock group where losing their lead singer as they did,they would not be hurt by it and could continuing touring because don’t know his name but the guitar guy who sings the song Drive,his voice sounds incredibly identical to ricks you can hardly tell the difference,I knew he sang the song Drive but there were a couple other songs he sang in thst performance I always figured Rick always sang them.
Yeah, Benjamin Orr and Ric Ocasek. Two great talents and singers gone.

Hey April,you did me a major big time favor posting that video with scenes from the movie mannequin there.i assume you have seen that movie? That girl thst was cast in that role was perfect.Man it makes me wish all those events in thst movie were possible and everything thst happened to him in thst movie happened to ME.sure brings back a lot of fond memories. :) I would have far less times going to a concert by myself and things like that if I git to have a dream date like he did.thanks fir posting that my friend,that really made my day.:):thup:

I watched that second video after thst one cause thst girl looked pretty,is she a famous rock star,does she ever tour?

Yeah, Benjamin Orr and Ric Ocasek. Two great talents and singers gone.
Oh Ben is gone as well? Oh fuck,I wasn’t aware he passed on also.are ANY of the members still left? so much fir any chance to see them in the future.the fact they both died so young I guarantee they did drugs.,you’ve heard the old saying sex,drugs and rock and roll..when it comes to men in rock bands,most of them get into that.

I guarantee they did not have very many friends that were fans of theirs the fact they never had the courtesy to say thank you to the fans after any of their songs and did not ever bother to introduce theselves to the crowd who the band members were.like I said,if they were still alive it would have no effect in me going to see them in concert but I sure wouldn’t want to be friends with someone like that who doesn’t even appreciate your fans.

Last edited:
Oh Ben is gone as well? Oh fuck,I wasn’t aware he passed on also.are ANY of the members still left? so much fir any chance to see them in the future.the fact they both died so young I guarantee they did drugs.,you’ve heard the old saying sex,drugs and rock and roll..when it comes to men in rock bands,most of them get into that.
Yah, Ben passed away in 2000 from, I think, pancreatic cancer.

There was a group formed by two other members and simply called themselves The New Cars. They recruited, of all people, Todd Rundgren. They had one single that I remember called "Not Tonight." It was a short-lived band.

Hey April,you did me a major big time favor posting that video with scenes from the movie mannequin there.i assume you have seen that movie? That girl thst was cast in that role was perfect.Man it makes me wish all those events in thst movie were possible and everything thst happened to him in thst movie happened to ME.sure brings back a lot of fond memories. :) I would have far less times going to a concert by myself and things like that if I git to have a dream date like he did.thanks fir posting that my friend,that really made my day.:):thup:

I watched that second video after thst one cause thst girl looked pretty,is she a famous rock star,does she ever tour?

I'm not sure who you're talking about, but yeah,.. I LOVE that movie!! :D Anyways, more songs and as soon as the party's over I'll go ahead and rate your music like you want me to. :)

Yah, Ben passed away in 2000 from, I think, pancreatic cancer.

There was a group formed by two other members and simply called themselves The New Cars. They recruited, of all people, Todd Rundgren. They had one single that I remember called "Not Tonight." It was a short-lived band.
Not surprising,when you lose not one but both of your two critical band members,your two lead singers,it’s hopeless to go on.The Eagles of course for example lost Glenn Frey many years ago but his absense is barely noticeable with Don Henley still there,they just have him take over Glenn’s songs.

Journey is not very smart at all,they still are going on without Steve Perry and they just aren’t the same at all,they are just journey in name only now.their new lead singer is a jap of all people. :rofl: :lmao: They need to give it up,He doesnt sound horrible on vocals but nothing great either.nothing thst grabs your attention or stands out.

Forum List

Back