We Love Friday Night Dance Night

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Okay, so I already know originally that I said that there wasn't going to be one until September second,... BUT with my recent realization that it's okay to be a little nervous about my wedding (which since I've admitted that, I'm not as nervous anymore) and that doesn't change the love I have for my fiancee and the knowledge that he loves me, tonight starting at eight pm et it's going to be like Valentine's Day (or my virtual engagement party) all over again as it's going to be dedicated to songs about love and all different kinds of love songs. :) (So Alan Stallion, Toffeenut Baconsmuggler, lg325, and mudwhistle,.. I sure hope that you guys and many others can make it!! :D)

Super Moon...Known as the Green Corn Moon..or the Sturgeon Moon--tonight..this is a tease from May 2020--South Dakota

fullflowermoonbehindblkelkpeakmay2020-012b-3727790453.jpg

Okay, so I already know originally that I said that there wasn't going to be one until September second,... BUT with my recent realization that it's okay to be a little nervous about my wedding (which since I've admitted that, I'm not as nervous anymore) and that doesn't change the love I have for my fiancee and the knowledge that he loves me, tonight starting at eight pm et it's going to be like Valentine's Day (or my virtual engagement party) all over again as it's going to be dedicated to songs about love and all different kinds of love songs. :) (So Alan Stallion, Toffeenut Baconsmuggler, lg325, and mudwhistle,.. I sure hope that you guys and many others can make it!! :D)
Well most songs are about love....so I guess that'll be okay.

Hey FJB i asked you not too long ago if you had heard of pat benatar and you said yes.that being the case i have a few videos of hers to show you.these first two hear are my two favorites.

same as before,rank them on your level of enjoyment from a scale of ONE TO FOUR OKAY? Thanks.:biggrin:

watch this one till the very end and watch how she smiles at the end.That smile of hers just so much melts my heart. If you were a dude,let me know if you agree that it probably would with you as well?:biggrin:

okay NOW that you just watched that one,watch this one as well.It is also a live performance of hers.this is my favorite song of hers.the fist one is my second favorite.

Listen to this song of hers and ESPECIALLY PAY CLOSE ATTENTION to when it gets to the parts where she is not singing and it is ALL music which starts at the 2:03 mark and then ends at the 2:34 mark and then it picks up AGAIN at the 3;15 mark and ends at the 5:10 mark.

tell me after hearing that music in those two parts when she is NOT singing you agree with me she has an amazing band okay? :biggrin:would appreciate it.:)

Last edited:
glad you made another one of these threads because if you hadnt,I was going to post on one of your old friday night threads.

Alright I will at some point tonight. :)

Four out of four for both of them and mudwhistle, you're in the wrong thread, this is just the announcement one, the real one is in music, but I'm finished for the night just so you know.

I gotta let the Chuck Berry end 1st, I like that there.

OK, this is what I was thinking of:

Forum List

Back