We Leave The Torch Lit For You

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
When I decided to move when I retired I picked the MOST conservative county I could find. The democrat ones are loaded with drugs and crime as we all know.
I chose Maricopa County in Arizona, home of "tent city" and Joe Arpiao.

People take jail for real here unlike the more democrat areas north or west of us.
Certain luxury's you simply do not get here like electric or running water. NO smokes/playboy/weight rooms or even meat to eat. Fruits and veggies are cheaper to feed convicts and many would argue better for them.

IF you behave for 30 days you can work yourself up to being on a chain gang. And to show we are NOT sexist we have chain gangs for men and women. We would have had them for kids but Holder sued us for trying. We do not WANT want your stay to be comfortable. We want misery NOT because we are mean but because we do want you back.

It has been said by many we run the four largest jail in the world and do not put the drunk drivers in better quarters then the murderers or rapists. Why should we? Anyway yes you ARE given pink underwear and yes conditions are sparse on a good day. You get one foam roll and one THIN blanket.

You DO live in tents with no heat or air so if it's 120f well it's just a warm day. Your tent area is bordered by out houses and dog food canneries and of course the dump. So on a hot day a breeze is not always a good thing. It's crime prevention stats are really pretty good when you look at the requests for early release. Convicts BEG to be released early and PROMISE never to even think of coming back.

Needless to say we d NOT have early release and behaving good is how you work up to the chain gang. If the judge gives you six months you DO six months. Justice is NOT about making an easy life for convicts, justice is about making safe areas for CITIZENS.

So come on down, we WILL leave the torch lit for you!
Simple clean honest logic for you folks.

Sooooo....... when you're looking to relocate and sussing out the quality of life in different places... the thing to do is take a long look at how the local prison system works.

Interesting.

Only in America....

• Banned
Sooooo....... when you're looking to relocate and sussing out the quality of life in different places... the thing to do is take a long look at how the local prison system works.

Interesting.

Only in America....
I wanted three things.
1, Good weather
2, A conservative area.
3, An area hard on crime.

So Arpiao's staggering level of corruption isn't a problem for you?

Or the many millions in tax dollars that he wastes to paying out for the lawsuits that he always loses?

Or the graft money that he passes on to his cronies?'

Or the money he wastes with bogus investigations into Obama's birth certificate?

We liberals shake our heads sadly when we watch your throwing your money at such grifters. We instantly recognize such lowlifes, but conservatives seem to have busted BS detectors.

I guess it comes down to worldview. Liberals thinks a rising tide lifts all boats, and don't care if others have it better or worse. Conservatives are only happy if they can compare themselves to someone more miserable than themselves.

sheriff-joe-arpaio-swimsuit-model.jpg

• Banned

Or the many millions in tax dollars that he wastes to paying out for the lawsuits that he always loses?

Or the money he wastes with bogus investigations into Obama's birth certificate?

We liberals shake our heads sadly when we watch your throwing your money at such grifters. We instantly recognize such lowlifes, but conservatives seem to have busted BS detectors.

I guess it comes down to worldview. Liberals thinks a rising tide lifts all boats, and don't care if others have it better or worse. Conservatives are only happy if they can compare themselves to someone more miserable than themselves.
The birth cert issue was proved TRUE and NO tax dollars were used for it. ALL the money was DONATED by Maricopa county CITIZENS.

We have lost a couple of law suits BECAUSE of our crooked oval office and democrats. NO it does not bother us.

NO criminal charge EVER made against Arpiao has ever stuck. They ALL have been proven to be LIES.

The birth cert issue was proved TRUE and NO tax dollars were used for it. ALL the money was DONATED by Maricopa county CITIZENS.

We have lost a couple of law suits BECAUSE of our crooked oval office and democrats. NO it does not bother us.

NO criminal charge EVER made against Arpiao has ever stuck. They ALL have been proven to be LIES.
arpaio-meme-sex-crimes.jpg

• Banned

You do know those 600 sex crimes were mainly by ILLEGALS aka "future democrats" that Obozo ORDERED released?

You do know those 600 sex crimes were mainly by ILLEGALS aka "future democrats" that Obozo ORDERED released?
It was actually about 70% legal white people.

Nope, rape crimes in this state are mainly tied to ILLEGALS.

Why tie them to illegals? Wouldn't it be easier to pin them on the wall? :rofl:

I like the fact they make democrats here wear clown faces. Having reviewed the quality of your content and the depth of your thought does leave me with one question.

NOT accusing mind you just a question.
Are you the village idiot?

I like the fact they make democrats here wear clown faces. Having reviewed the quality of your content and the depth of your thought does leave me with one question.

Some OP's don't deserve to be taken seriously.

Some OP's don't deserve to be taken seriously.
You want to reduce crime you take the criminal off the street.
How hard is that concept to understand?

Forum List

Back