We know who you are and we know where you are...

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho
I think most of us are aware of the fact that location privacy is non-existent, if you have your phone with you.

But it bears repeating..not even the President of the United States is immune to having his movements tracked.

Not to mention your kids..you...those you love...people who work in sensitive positions..all can be tracked..and risk having their sensitive data stolen. A thief can track his victim..so can a kidnapper or a stalker..so can a foreign intelligence agent.

Opinion | How to Track President Trump

The Times Privacy Project obtained a dataset with more than 50 billion location pings from the phones of more than 12 million people in this country. It was a random sample from 2016 and 2017, but it took only minutes — with assistance from publicly available information — for us to deanonymize location data and track the whereabouts of President Trump.

Americans have grown eerily accustomed to being tracked throughout their digital lives. But it’s far from their fault. It’s a result of a system in which data surveillance practices are hidden from consumers and in which much of the collection of information is done without the full knowledge of the device holders.

Freaked Out?
3 Steps to Protect Your Phone

For the nation’s security agencies, however, privacy is critical to the safety of military, defense and security operations across the country and abroad. If threats to that privacy have seemed abstract in the past, the trove of location data we have analyzed has brought them into sharp relief. Military and intelligence officials have long been concerned about how their movements could be exposed; now every move is. As a senior Defense Department official told Times Opinion, even the Pentagon has told employees to expect that their privacy is compromised:
“We want our people to understand: They should make no assumptions about anonymity. You are not anonymous on this planet at this point in our existence. Everyone is trackable, traceable, discoverable to some degree.”
We were able to track smartphones in nearly every major government building and facility in Washington. We could follow them back to homes and, ultimately, their owners’ true identities. Even a prominent senator’s national security adviser — someone for whom privacy and security are core to their every working day — was identified and tracked in the data.

What can you do?

Opinion | Freaked Out? 3 Steps to Protect Your Phone

You can do only so much. Location vendors are engaged in a race to find new ways to ferret out your devices, regardless of whether you followed the steps above. Some will try to identify you using your device type, I.P. address, screen size and even volume and screen brightness, in a process called “fingerprinting.”
Your mobile carrier also collects location pings while your phone is turned on, regardless of whether you followed the steps above. Telecom companies were recently caught selling that data to companies that then resold it to bounty hunters, who used it to find phones in real time. The telecom companies have since pledged to stop selling the data, but they still collect it.

Real protections will come only if federal laws are passed to limit what companies can do with the data they collect. Until then, no matter what settings we choose, we’re all at risk.

Last edited:
I think most of us are aware of the fact that location privacy is non-existent, if you have your phone with you.

But it bears repeating..not even the President of the United States is immune to having his movements tracked.

Not to mention your kids..you...those you love...people who work in sensitive positions..all can be tracked..and having their sensitive data stolen. A thief can track his victim..so can a kidnapper or a stalker..so can a foreign intelligence agent.

The Times Privacy Project obtained a dataset with more than 50 billion location pings from the phones of more than 12 million people in this country. It was a random sample from 2016 and 2017, but it took only minutes — with assistance from publicly available information — for us to deanonymize location data and track the whereabouts of President Trump.

Americans have grown eerily accustomed to being tracked throughout their digital lives. But it’s far from their fault. It’s a result of a system in which data surveillance practices are hidden from consumers and in which much of the collection of information is done without the full knowledge of the device holders.

Freaked Out?

For the nation’s security agencies, however, privacy is critical to the safety of military, defense and security operations across the country and abroad. If threats to that privacy have seemed abstract in the past, the trove of location data we have analyzed has brought them into sharp relief. Military and intelligence officials have long been concerned about how their movements could be exposed; now every move is. As a senior Defense Department official told Times Opinion, even the Pentagon has told employees to expect that their privacy is compromised:

“We want our people to understand: They should make no assumptions about anonymity. You are not anonymous on this planet at this point in our existence. Everyone is trackable, traceable, discoverable to some degree.”

We were able to track smartphones in nearly every major government building and facility in Washington. We could follow them back to homes and, ultimately, their owners’ true identities. Even a prominent senator’s national security adviser — someone for whom privacy and security are core to their every working day — was identified and tracked in the data.

What can you do?

What can you do? Do like me, and don't own one.

Not to mention your kids..you...those you love...people who work in sensitive positions..all can be tracked..and having their sensitive data stolen. A thief can track his victim..so can a kidnapper or a stalker..so can a foreign intelligence agent.

Freaked Out?

What can you do?

An option, for sure..but as a society..i don't think we're going to be able to put the toothpaste back into the tube.

what use to be said to me . " GET YOUR TIN FOIL HATS" . lmfao . it is os hysterical so many of you cock suckers came diretcly to my post in years past telling me to do such a thing just like half the morons on here still do today....

INFOWARS TOLD YOU STUPID MOTHER FKRS THIS SHIT DECADES AGO ------------- oh that's right that's when the tables were turned and you were all STILL SAYING PUT ON YOUR TIN FOIL HATS NOW YOUR THE SAME HYPOCRITICAL FKS POSTING THE S HIT..

BY THE WAY I ALREADY POSTED THIS A FEW DAYS AGO. LOL
GET YOUR TIN FOIL HATS ON

IT'S ALL SUCH A CONSPIRACYEEEEEEEEEEE

upload_2019-12-22_8-22-21.png

upload_2019-12-22_8-23-14.png

SUCH A CONSPIRACY

upload_2019-12-22_8-24-26.png

upload_2019-12-22_8-25-18.png

SUCH A SHAME YOUR JUST LEARNING THIS CHIT IF MOST LEFTIST DUMB ASSES LISTENED IN THE FIRST PLACE WE WOULDN'T SEE THE FIGHTING WEDO TODAY!!!

upload_2019-12-22_8-28-4.png

upload_2019-12-22_8-47-11.png

we warned the jackasses 15 yrs + this was coming and you are JUST NOW LISTENING to such a shame ........ lol

Last edited:
what use to be said to me . " GET YOUR TIN FOIL HATS" . lmfao . it is os hysterical so many of you cock suckers came diretcly to my post in years past telling me to do such a thing just like half the morons on here still do today....

INFOWARS TOLD YOU STUPID MOTHER FKRS THIS SHIT DECADES AGO ------------- oh that's right that's when the tables were turned and you were all STILL SAYING PUT ON YOUR TIN FOIL HATS NOW YOUR THE SAME HYPOCRITICAL FKS POSTING THE S HIT..

View attachment 296099

View attachment 296100

SUCH A CONSPIRACY

View attachment 296102

View attachment 296103

SUCH A SHAME YOUR JUST LEARNING THIS CHIT IF MOST LEFTIST DUMB ASSES LISTENED IN THE FIRST PLACE WE WOULDN'T SEE THE FIGHTING WEDO TODAY!!!

View attachment 296104

we warned the jackasses 15 yrs + this was coming and you are JUST NOW LISTENING such a shame ........ lol
We? You got mouse in pocket?

yes..for many of us..this is old news..but it bears repeating..i can understand your glee...being wrong so often must get to be a drag..so any appearance of correctness..is a cause for celebration..hoorah!

View attachment 296099

View attachment 296100

SUCH A CONSPIRACY

View attachment 296102

View attachment 296103

View attachment 296104

we warned the jackasses 15 yrs + this was coming and you are JUST NOW LISTENING such a shame ........ lol
We? You got mouse in pocket?

yes..for many of us..this is old news..but it bears repeating..i can understand your glee...being wrong so often must get to be a drag..so any appearance of correctness..is a cause for celebration..hoorah!

It is and I agree it's NEVER too late to teach ppl and WAKE THEM UP =)

Not to mention your kids..you...those you love...people who work in sensitive positions..all can be tracked..and risk having their sensitive data stolen. A thief can track his victim..so can a kidnapper or a stalker..so can a foreign intelligence agent.

Freaked Out?

What can you do?

You can do only so much. Location vendors are engaged in a race to find new ways to ferret out your devices, regardless of whether you followed the steps above. Some will try to identify you using your device type, I.P. address, screen size and even volume and screen brightness, in a process called “fingerprinting.”
Your mobile carrier also collects location pings while your phone is turned on, regardless of whether you followed the steps above. Telecom companies were recently caught selling that data to companies that then resold it to bounty hunters, who used it to find phones in real time. The telecom companies have since pledged to stop selling the data, but they still collect it.

Real protections will come only if federal laws are passed to limit what companies can do with the data they collect. Until then, no matter what settings we choose, we’re all at risk.
You really can't do anything about it.

If you wanna go somewhere and not be tracked, leave your phone at home.

If you have secret information you don't want anyone to find out, don't say/text/email/message/whatever it. (I'm not necessarily talking about national security level shit either. Affairs, credit card numbers, cheating on your spouse, you hate your boss, don't out that shit on your phone)

There are no secrets left. The FBI leadership tried a political coup by working with a foreign agent who may have had ties with the Russians. The former head of the CIA turned traitor and is working to undermine the agenda of the President of the United States as a shill for CNN spouting anti'American propaganda. Drain the swamp.

Freaked Out?

What can you do?

I don't have a cellular phone either.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Freaked Out?

What can you do?

There are some people who have to carry one.

I've carried one since 1994.

I'm very allergic to bee stings. If I'm stung, I have less than 10 minutes to live if I don't have an epi pen. If I do have one, that buys me about an hour to call 9-11 and get to a hospital. It's not a cure. There are no cures for the sting. All doctors can do is treat the symptoms to prevent me from dying. I will have to take medication for about a month. If I don't the anaphylactic reaction comes back and I die.

Carrying an epi pen will do me no good if I don't have a phone to call for help.

Freaked Out?

What can you do?

You own one even if you think you don't.
Is your car less than 5 years old? It is tracked 24/7. Do you want a smart TV?
You are to listened to 24/7.... Even if you think it's powered off.

Jo

Forum List

Back