We know what happened with Paul Pelosi

After intro vid starts at 1:57. Pelosi opened the door then walked back into his house, police were there when Depape hit him with hammer and FBI tried to cover it up
wtf? There is no "vid" here of the events.

Another bullshit thread by click bait nutbags

We now know what happened to trannie Pauline Pelosi.

David Wayne DePape found as a Jewish space laser technician, he was not making enough to make ends meet in Nancy Pelosi's dystopian homeless paradise of San Francisco.

Not finding many options with his limited intellect and sub-standard woke education, DePape made the difficult choice of becoming a homosexual sex worker, colloquially known as a "gay prostitute".

As a sex worker, David took to carrying a hammer in his backpack as protection because, as everyone knows, gays are very violent.

DePape created a web site advertising himself and his skills with leather goods. He also listed other abilities too striking and abominable for the sensitivities of this forum.

For obvious reasons, DePape's business was a cash-only enterprise.

On the evening of October 28, DePape was summoned by private message to the Pelosi home by resident Pauline Pelosi.

However, despite his best efforts with a gerbil and electrical stimulation, DePape was unable to get the 82-year old's libido sufficiently aroused for any sex acts.

After the standard hour these kind of sexual transactions are mutually agreed upon to last, DePape demanded payment from Pelosi.

Pelosi refused payment as he felt he had not received the service he expected.

DePape suggested Pelosi try his services for one more hour, but first pay for the already expired hour and pay up front for the next hour.

DePape had not demanded payment up front as he usually does since Pelosi was a public person and should have been trustworthy.

The argument escalated.

Having no success at getting his just payment from Pauline, DePape felt he should get the money from Pelosi's wife, Nancy.

"Where's Nancy?", he asked. "Where's Nancy?'

Pauline then attempted to eject David from his house and a physical struggle ensued as the two men fought in their underwear.

At some point, DePape took the hammer out of his backpack to protect himself, and in the ensuing struggle, the hammer banged against a window and shattered it, with all the glass falling outside.

Pelosi ran to the bathroom and called 9-1-1.

And the rest is history.

This fan fiction has been sponsored by Fox News, Breitbart, Alex Jones, and Eric Trump.

Now just to slap you and your ilk some more, Pelosi didn’t even spend a week “in the hospital” after a “skull fracture from a hammer attack”

Awfully quick release for an 80+ year old attacked with a hammer causing a fractured skull....
What the hell do you know about expected hospital lengh of stay for head trauma? Obviously nothing.

Average hospital stay for Traumatic Brain Injury is 6 days.

Whoops there goes another half-baked conspiracy theory by another know nothing idiot.

Prove it. Prove that the DOJ has covered up stories embarrassing to Dems.

Then show how that is related to you retards taking delight in an old man being beaten up in his home. Go.

It is obvious to anyone with a brain. Obvious leftwinger member of the Green Party and an illegal alien, who makes hemp jewelry and is an advocate for a rather loose lifestyle is suddenly transmogrified into a ultra maga by the creation of two websites supposedly authored by him, but whose existence was one day.

That, is prima facie evidence of corruption.

It is a legal term.

Look it up.

Seems like it doesn't it? It also sounds like you are jealous. Are you? :itsok:
Naw, just curious other than a doctor, what better health care did he receive?

Or, are you suggesting politicians and family get better health care than us?

It is obvious to anyone with a brain. Obvious leftwinger member of the Green Party and an illegal alien, who makes hemp jewelry and is an advocate for a rather loose lifestyle is suddenly transmogrified into a ultra maga by the creation of two websites supposedly authored by him, but whose existence was one day.

That, is prima facie evidence of corruption.

It is a legal term.

Look it up.

Well you say that and consider yourself to be someone with a brain....but then you post crazy bullshit day in and out.

There is no logical connection between someone behaving outside of cookie-cutter MAGA profile and evidence of corruption. But in your head it somehow ties out.

Yes, it's possible to follow Trump and to want to break Pelosi's knees without being a redneck.

Last edited:
Naw, just curious other than a doctor, what better health care did he receive?

Or, are you suggesting politicians and family get better health care than us?
So, you are jealous. A lying shitbag Nazi who is jealous of another man's good health.

My...my what else are we going to learn about you?

So, you are jealous. A lying shitbag Nazi who is jealous of another man's good health.

My...my what else are we going to learn about you?
I'm not jealous of anything, just trying to understand your point for mentioning it! Can't articulate any other information relevant to a discussion huh? Just a turret outburst.

That's your objective? To be a lying worthless shitbag? Well, guess what? You achieved it. You are a lying worthless piece of shit.
I'm on a message board dealing with idiots like you, I indeed enjoy proving who you really are in here. So yeah, if what I do appears to you as me be a lying shitbag, I can't change your opinion and I don't care what you think!!

To date, you never have posted one lie from me. There's that. So guess what that makes you?

Well you say that and consider yourself to be someone with a brain....but then you post crazy bullshit day in and out.

There is no logical connection between someone behaving outside of cookie-cutter MAGA profile and evidence of corruption. But in your head it somehow ties out.

Yes, it's possible to follow Trump and to want to break Pelosi's knees without being a redneck.

The web sites DID NOT EXIST! you fucking retard. They were created to try and make this guy into a Trump guy to make the attack seem political.

It wasn't. It was a lovers spat and the body cam footage would show that.

I don't give a flying fuck who Pelosi sleeps with.

I DO care when assholes try and make political hay out of their predilections.

Hey, why are you demofks dissing the police report? Explain for me.

There's video of news reports in the first comment so good job proving you're an idiot

facepalm-really.gif

Video of actual events on that night. Do you seriously not understand wtf is being discussed?

DID NOT EXIST! You scream.

But here is waybackmachine making a copy of it Aug 28th.

Do you notice the distict separation between obvious reality and what comes out of your nutbag mouth?

There is a reason for it - you read half-baked nutbag sources anda re too damn stupid to fact check any of it.

The way back machine shows those websites didn't exist. Dummy

Forum List

Back