We know Lefties hate Russian interference, how about Big Tech / Social Media election interference..are you okay with that?

I love all the butthurt after 4 years of being obnoxious about everything. :woohoo:
Being pro-US is obnoxious?
No, Trump has been obnoxious about pretty much everything the last 4 years.

Successful is the word you look for.
Yes, some success, and I agreed with some of his policies, but he was just way too obnoxious as a person, otherwise he might have had a second term.
Everyone always knew who they were voting for and the current election results are still up in the air.
Trump lost, and he knows it. Claimed fraud again yesterday but with no proof, just fartsmoke.
The "victories" are statistically impossible.
Even in the Blueist areas in NYS, no one party gets over 95% of the vote; it just never happens.
Except no one has real proof of that.
The "victories" are impossible.
Except nobody has any real proof, just a lot of fartsmoke and butthurt.
Just like GW's Housing Bubble...
No evidence but it happened.

I love all the butthurt after 4 years of being obnoxious about everything. :woohoo:

Yes, some success, and I agreed with some of his policies, but he was just way too obnoxious as a person, otherwise he might have had a second term.
Everyone always knew who they were voting for and the current election results are still up in the air.
Trump lost, and he knows it. Claimed fraud again yesterday but with no proof, just fartsmoke.
Even in the Blueist areas in NYS, no one party gets over 95% of the vote; it just never happens.

That's again, an asinine interpretation. But what do you expect from a shill.

The irregularities have not been explained away despite the best of efforts. Why are the disqualified ballot rates so low? Why did they stop the count? Why were observers now allowed access? What where the 100K batches of ballots? On and on...

Plenty of evidence for the housing bubble. For election fraud, nothing concrete so far.

The irregularities have not been explained away despite the best of efforts. Why are the disqualified ballot rates so low? Why did they stop the count? Why were observers now allowed access? What where the 100K batches of ballots? On and on...
All speculation without any solid proof so far.

Plenty of evidence for the housing bubble. For election fraud, nothing concrete so far.
See Post #42.
SCOTUS will decide.

No, that's not speculation, that's evidence. It's enough evidence for me to determine the election was clearly stolen.

Facts are not speculation in any sense anyway.

I’m curious to know if election interference in general is what bothers them or if it’s and issue of who / what interferes and how said inference changes the end result.

They don't care about election interference - they had the most inclusive voter fraud organization as detailed by Biden.

They just hated Trump - and Americans.
Yep,they hate Trump and Americans so much that if voter fraud is what it took to keep trump out,they were all for that and they do eveything in the world to convince themselves fraud did not occur constantly lying ignoring whistle blowers same as they ignore whistle blowers in the fake Klung flu virus. It’s only the traiter biden fans that ignore the coronavirus hoax.
As for voter fraud, where's the beef? Nobody's shown any real proof of that yet.

I’m curious to know if election interference in general is what bothers them or if it’s and issue of who / what interferes and how said inference changes the end result.
American citizens expressing opinions isn't "interference".

I mean seriously, can you really not understand the difference here?

Lol

No, that's not speculation, that's evidence. It's enough evidence for me to determine the election was clearly stolen.

He's correct, its just speculation.

Russia!
I already knew you were too stupid to understand the difference, no need to broadcast it.

The ends justify the means.

The goal is to destroy this government and replace it with a global collectivist state. The means of production belong to the workers of the world and they should not be exploited to benefit a few billionaires in NYC. All nations must be destroyed eventually to make the planet an egalitarian homogeneous place for humanity to properly flourish. It is a crime against humanity that billions of people struggle to live while manufacturing hideous clothing Americans wear once and throw away. It's a crime against humanity that we throw away more food than the rest of the world can produce, while children starve in the street. America must face it's comeuppance, so even if the ballot boxes have to be stuffed, so be it. Stalin had to do a few nasty things to make Russia a superpower in 30 years. If we have to do a few things to make the world a single power and eliminate war, genocide and hunger then there is no rule that shouldn't be broken to achieve that end.
Are you one of Bernie's kids?

See Post #42.
SCOTUS will decide.
Just cuz Trump stacked SCOTUS in his favour, doesn't mean that they'll support any nonsense whatsoever. So far, there's been NO solid evidence. And even you know that.

You didn't present any facts. Just speculation.

Russia!
I already knew you were too stupid to understand the difference, no need to broadcast it.
4 years of Russia!

Yep, the folks writing the code, the algorithms for big tech and social media are all "Americans"....Because Crepitus said so.

Yep, the folks writing the code, the algorithms for big tech and social media are all "Americans"....Because Crepitus said so.
All the software I write receives message from users to change behavior.

See Post #42.
SCOTUS will decide.
Just cuz Trump stacked SCOTUS in his favour, doesn't mean that they'll support any nonsense whatsoever. So far, there's been NO solid evidence. And even you know that.

You keep repeating that while plenty of evidence has been presented.

Just because you don't consider it evidence, as you won't consider anything evidence, doesn't mean it's not evidence.

Which social media company isn't an American company? Twitter, Facebook, Google, those are all American companies.

Which social media company isn't an American company? Twitter, Facebook, Google, those are all American companies.
Easy there sheep.....They are companies primarily based in America with global employees, global shareholders, global users and global interests.
Don't dumb yourself down...that's what Leftarded fools do.

Forum List

Back