We know Lefties hate Russian interference, how about Big Tech / Social Media election interference..are you okay with that?

I’m curious to know if election interference in general is what bothers them or if it’s and issue of who / what interferes and how said inference changes the end result.

They don't care about election interference - they had the most inclusive voter fraud organization as detailed by Biden.

They just hated Trump - and Americans.
Yep,they hate Trump and Americans so much that if voter fraud is what it took to keep trump out,they were all for that and they do eveything in the world to convince themselves fraud did not occur constantly lying ignoring whistle blowers same as they ignore whistle blowers in the fake Klung flu virus. It’s only the traiter biden fans that ignore the coronavirus hoax.
As for voter fraud, where's the beef? Nobody's shown any real proof of that yet.

Wrong, there is plenty of evidence, which no one has shown is incorrect.
So far, Trump’s team have lost on all counts in court, meaning they have nothing. What you got? :popcorn:

I love all the butthurt after 4 years of being obnoxious about everything. :woohoo:
Being pro-US is obnoxious?
No, Trump has been obnoxious about pretty much everything the last 4 years.

Successful is the word you look for.
Yes, some success, and I agreed with some of his policies, but he was just way too obnoxious as a person, otherwise he might have had a second term.
Everyone always knew who they were voting for and the current election results are still up in the air.

I love all the butthurt after 4 years of being obnoxious about everything. :woohoo:

Yes, some success, and I agreed with some of his policies, but he was just way too obnoxious as a person, otherwise he might have had a second term.
Everyone always knew who they were voting for and the current election results are still up in the air.
Trump lost, and he knows it. Claimed fraud again yesterday but with no proof, just fartsmoke.

The way Trump went about it. Day to day obnoxious, people got tired of that.
I bet you never noticed how obnoxious the "press" was to Trump.

Trump lost, and he knows it. Claimed fraud again yesterday but with no proof, just fartsmoke.
The "victories" are statistically impossible.
Even in the Blueist areas in NYS, no one party gets over 95% of the vote; it just never happens.

The way Trump went about it. Day to day obnoxious, people got tired of that.
I bet you never noticed how obnoxious the "press" was to Trump.
In general I think they were pretty normal. Ok, CNN never hid their disdain for Trump, but the others were fair.

Even in the Blueist areas in NYS, no one party gets over 95% of the vote; it just never happens.
Except no one has real proof of that.

Someone presents evidence.

"But there is no evidence."

Fuck off, everyone knows the election was stolen. Biden did not win.

The "victories" are impossible.

Forget lefties shocked that America is so deplorable they let an orange moron slip into the White House the righties are plain old shocked at MATH. This is gonna be a fun 4 years of dining on whining from the right. Delicious.

Someone presents evidence.

"But there is no evidence."

Fuck off, everyone knows the election was stolen. Biden did not win.
Then why isn't Trump showing any real proof? He's lost every court case so far...

I’m curious to know if election interference in general is what bothers them or if it’s and issue of who / what interferes and how said inference changes the end result.

The Lefties support anything that enables them go grab power.

The "victories" are impossible.
Except nobody has any real proof, just a lot of fartsmoke and butthurt.

Forum List

Back