We know Lefties hate Russian interference, how about Big Tech / Social Media election interference..are you okay with that?

I’m curious to know if election interference in general is what bothers them or if it’s and issue of who / what interferes and how said inference changes the end result.
Hey Trump jr., are you having a lot of trouble getting over the election loss?
jep47fYmYw-2.png

The ends justify the means.

The goal is to destroy this government and replace it with a global collectivist state. The means of production belong to the workers of the world and they should not be exploited to benefit a few billionaires in NYC. All nations must be destroyed eventually to make the planet an egalitarian homogeneous place for humanity to properly flourish. It is a crime against humanity that billions of people struggle to live while manufacturing hideous clothing Americans wear once and throw away. It's a crime against humanity that we throw away more food than the rest of the world can produce, while children starve in the street. America must face it's comeuppance, so even if the ballot boxes have to be stuffed, so be it. Stalin had to do a few nasty things to make Russia a superpower in 30 years. If we have to do a few things to make the world a single power and eliminate war, genocide and hunger then there is no rule that shouldn't be broken to achieve that end.

I’m curious to know if election interference in general is what bothers them or if it’s and issue of who / what interferes and how said inference changes the end result.

They don't care about election interference - they had the most inclusive voter fraud organization as detailed by Biden.

They just hated Trump - and Americans.

The goal is to destroy this government and replace it with a global collectivist state. The means of production belong to the workers of the world and they should not be exploited to benefit a few billionaires in NYC. All nations must be destroyed eventually to make the planet an egalitarian homogeneous place for humanity to properly flourish. It is a crime against humanity that billions of people struggle to live while manufacturing hideous clothing Americans wear once and throw away. It's a crime against humanity that we throw away more food than the rest of the world can produce, while children starve in the street. America must face it's comeuppance, so even if the ballot boxes have to be stuffed, so be it. Stalin had to do a few nasty things to make Russia a superpower in 30 years. If we have to do a few things to make the world a single power and eliminate war, genocide and hunger then there is no rule that shouldn't be broken to achieve that end.

Marxism is a dated ideology, the leftists believe bread crumbs belong to the workers, while their production belongs to the elites.

If some of the members on this forum represents the Dem party in general, then they care not one iota about election fraud. They are willing to gain power at any cost. Social media is an excellent tool for them...for now.

I love all the butthurt after 4 years of being obnoxious about everything. :woohoo:

View attachment 422164
I love all the butthurt after 4 years of being obnoxious about everything. :woohoo:

I’m guessing this means it’s not election interference that you and Mac1958 have a problem with?
Who’s interference impacted our elections more...Russian in 2016 or Big Tech / Social Media in 2020?
Mac1958 you have permission to engage as well.

They don't care about election interference - they had the most inclusive voter fraud organization as detailed by Biden.

Exactly.

Holy Shit you're a nut job!!!!
Move to China or N. Korea so you can live your commie utopian dream.

TV
Theatre
Education
Music
Mainstream "News"
"Fact" checks
Debate platforms
The web
"Smart" phones
Govt. agencies

PROG-think is 99.99% of all available information, and these assholes want to talk about Russia, completely missing the point it's THEY who work with foreigners in favor of their own power and pocketbooks. And look what they've done for "news" and "fact" checks, nobody believes a word of it less the unwise, lazy and ignorant.

Yep,they hate Trump and Americans so much that if voter fraud is what it took to keep trump out,they were all for that and they do eveything in the world to convince themselves fraud did not occur constantly lying ignoring whistle blowers same as they ignore whistle blowers in the fake Klung flu virus. It’s only the traiter biden fans that ignore the coronavirus hoax.

Tech and the MSM actually kept Biden in the race. Cheating won it for him. Russia did nothing compared to how our own media tried to rig this past election. Time to switch to OAN and Parler for an accurate picture.
Every person here should subscribe to american free press.

View attachment 422164

I’m guessing this means it’s not election interference that you and Mac1958 have a problem with?
Who’s interference impacted our elections more...Russian in 2016 or Big Tech / Social Media in 2020?
Mac1958 you have permission to engage as well.
Trump repeated it again yesterday at his first presser since his defeat, that the election was heavily fraudulent. But there hasn't been any real proof shown yet. When's that happening? Do you know?

Yep,they hate Trump and Americans so much that if voter fraud is what it took to keep trump out,they were all for that and they do eveything in the world to convince themselves fraud did not occur constantly lying ignoring whistle blowers same as they ignore whistle blowers in the fake Klung flu virus. It’s only the traiter biden fans that ignore the coronavirus hoax.
As for voter fraud, where's the beef? Nobody's shown any real proof of that yet.

As for voter fraud, where's the beef? Nobody's shown any real proof of that yet.

Wrong, there is plenty of evidence, which no one has shown is incorrect.

New Topics

Forum List

Back