‘We Killed Herman Cain’...Trump Staffers Blamed Themselves For Herman Cain's COVID Death After Rally

LOL

Here's another fact... none of that refutes what I said. More people died from covid in the U.S. while Trump was president than while Biden's been president.
in that actually directly shows you are in fact wrong. Like literally directly refutes your claim

in that actually directly shows you are in fact wrong. Like literally directly refutes your claim
No, you did no such thing. You didn't even address what I said. Not to mention, I posted the figures, with links, proving more people in the U.S. died from covid under Trump than under Biden.

No, you did no such thing. You didn't even address what I said. Not to mention, I posted the figures, with links, proving more people in the U.S. died from covid under Trump than under Biden.
i posted a link, with links directly to the CDC. More have died under Xiden’s watch…even with a vaccine handed to him by trump and a policy in place that greatly slowed any migration into the country from potential carriers

xiden dropped the ball…and people died

i posted a link, with links directly to the CDC. More have died under Xiden’s watch…even with a vaccine handed to him by trump and a policy in place that greatly slowed any migration into the country from potential carriers

xiden dropped the ball…and people died
LOL

Dayum, you're stubbornly ignorant. No, you never posted anything showing more covid deaths under Biden than under Trump. You posted...

COVID-19 has killed more people in 2021 than 2020, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention data shows.

Moron, deaths in 2020 goes from the start of covid death in 2020 until the end of the day on December 31, 2020. Deaths in 2021 goes from midnight on January 1st, 2021 through the latest data.

Are you sooo stupid, you actually think Trump's term ended on December 31, 2020??

So again... more people have died from covid in the U.S. under Trump than they have under Biden. Just as I said. Just as the numbers I posted prove.

LOL

Dayum, you're stubbornly ignorant. No, you never posted anything showing more covid deaths under Biden than under Trump. You posted...

Moron, deaths in 2020 goes from the start of covid death in 2020 until the end of the day on December 31, 2020. Deaths in 2021 goes from midnight on January 1st, 2021 through the latest data.

Are you sooo stupid, you actually think Trump's term ended on December 31, 2020??

So again... more people have died from covid in the U.S. under Trump than they have under Biden. Just as I said. Just as the numbers I posted prove.
more people have died under xiden

more people have died under xiden
LOLOL

Dayum, so not only are you stubbornly ignorant ... you're also ineducable. :lmao:

Moron, you never posted numbers to prove that. Again, you posted numbers based on calendar years, not president term dates. And again, the evidence shows you're an idiot for repeating that falsehood. Even the CDC is laughing at you. They show a total of 772,180 to date and they show 425,081 deaths up until Trump's last day in office. That breaks down to:

Trump: 425,081
Biden: 347,099

And I don't care how retarded you are; but 347,099 is NOT more than 425,081

Untitled.png

Now learn, rightard. :abgg2q.jpg:

Trump never said the vaccine was a hoax, and has encouraged it from day 1...geez his policies created it in warp speed.

Xiden's policies of open borders and non-testing or vaccinations of illegals he allowed to pour in the country are the problem....nobody can take him seriously when he isn't taking the virus seriously
Trump said Covid was a hoax.

How long did you want the lockdowns to last? These old people were going to die soon anyway, they already had one foot in the grave.
Trump sandbagged covid testing so that Covid cases would look lower then they actually were.

Only a fucking psychopath would do that & people died because of what he did. He's a domestic terrorist.

they weren’t suppose to go shopping and they were brought to specific airports to limit contact
Does this look like "limited contact"?

1637717396600.png

Trump sandbagged covid testing so that Covid cases would look lower then they actually were.
Only a fucking psychopath would do that & people died because of what he did. He's a domestic terrorist.
This is America, here it's important to keep our economy moving. Obviously you liberals don't understand that.

This is America, here it's important to keep our economy moving. Obviously you liberals don't understand that.
And yet, it was Trump who first made the recommendation that the states lock down due to covid.

Forum List

Back