We Keep Proving It To You.....

Yes ... and the police would like to speak with you.

View attachment 552267
I noted the cops in your picture are not White, nice. I know a non-White cop and he has the cop mentality of demanding 'respect' from the people he encounters. He considers it a matter of life and death, his, and is willing to apply a bit of force to get that respect.

I know a non-White cop and he has the cop mentality of demanding 'respect' from the people he encounters.

Cops don't require your respect. In fact, most of us don't even desire your respect.

Police do, however, require your compliance in their lawful directions.

I know several white Chicagoans, all Leftist to the core. And they really couldn't care less about this carnage, even though they mouth the usual concerns. It's Black people victimizing other Black people. WGAS?

.....but the amazing ability of Democrat voters to ignore truth, experience, and survival.

Chicago....the epitome of Democrat law and order.

"Chicago Records Deadliest September Since Early 1990s, Police Data Shows​

With 89 homicides recorded, Chicago experienced its deadliest September in nearly 30 years, according to new data from the Chicago Police Department.

The number of shootings and homicides in 2021 continues to outpace 2020’s rates, new crime data released by the CPD on Friday shows, as Chicago has now seen 2,726 shootings and 616 homicides through the first nine months of the year.

That homicide total is already more than Chicago recorded through the entirety of 2018 or 2019 and marks a 4% increase over the first nine months of 2020."

And into October....
Year to day, 639 people have been killed in Chicago.
3,111 have been shot and wounded.
3, 750 people, total, shot.
79 homicides in October....
23 shot and killed
161 shot and wounded.
This week, 8 people shot and killed.
43 wounded....
That's 51 total, shot.
And 9 total homicides.
In Chicago, a person is shot every 1 hour and 50 minutes.
And murdered every 10 hours and 9 minutes.

Walgreens closing 5 more San Francisco stores over shoplifting fears​

"Retail theft across our San Francisco stores has continued to increase in the past few months to five times our chain average," a store spokesman said.

View attachment 552178

"Gun control helps LA violent crime rate climb 60 percent

How many times have we been told that gun control works? The media beats this particular drum with an enthusiasm usually reserved for a one-year-old whose parent is suffering from a migraine, so you just know it has to be true.

It’s one of those things that will continue to be reported until the end of time, I’m sure.

What gets me, though, is that if gun control works so well, how in the hell did this happen?

During a Los Angeles Board of Police Commission meeting earlier this week, LAPD Chief Michel Moore revealed that violent crimes have risen exponentially in the past year, moving the city closer to San Francisco in terms of the highest crime rates in the country.
According to the LAPD, citywide robberies are up 18% compared to this time last year, and up 5% compared to 2020. City wide robberies with a firearm also went significantly up, climbing 44% from this time last year, 57% from 2020, and 60% compared to 2019. While 36% of robberies and 74% of all robberies as part of the increase from last year used a firearm, the LAPD also got into specifics, such as noting that those who wore expensive jewelry in public have been targeted more often in armed robberies.
“Over the course of this year, the Department has experienced an increase in robberies taking place in various communities in the City of Los Angeles,” the LAPD said in a press release on Tuesday. “Most concerning is that there has been an increase in the levels of violence used during these robberies and the frequency in which a firearm was used. During the Board of Police Commission meeting on March 22, 2022, Chief Moore discussed citywide robbery statistics, crime prevention techniques, situational awareness, and mitigation.”

However, California is generally considered to be the most gun-controlled state in the nation."

I can't seem to get any Democrat/Progressive/Liberals....to answer this question:

Which gun laws, statutes, regulations, restrictions.....

......do criminals obey?????

Forum List

Back