What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We Keep Proving It To You.....

alang1216

Pragmatist
Reaction score
Yes ... and the police would like to speak with you.

View attachment 552267
I noted the cops in your picture are not White, nice. I know a non-White cop and he has the cop mentality of demanding 'respect' from the people he encounters. He considers it a matter of life and death, his, and is willing to apply a bit of force to get that respect.

fncceo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I know a non-White cop and he has the cop mentality of demanding 'respect' from the people he encounters.

Cops don't require your respect. In fact, most of us don't even desire your respect.

Police do, however, require your compliance in their lawful directions.

DGS49

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I know several white Chicagoans, all Leftist to the core. And they really couldn't care less about this carnage, even though they mouth the usual concerns. It's Black people victimizing other Black people. WGAS?

alang1216

Pragmatist
Reaction score
Cops don't require your respect. In fact, most of us don't even desire your respect.

Police do, however, require your compliance in their lawful directions.
I'm only saying what I was told. Seems like the best explanation I can think of for Freddie Gray.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$95.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List