“We in Texas get the benefit when immigrants come into our country"

That's how Mexico lost Texas!

They say that San Antonio is the northernmost city in Mexico,” says Lorenzo Gomez, director of San Antonio startup incubator Geekdom. “We in Texas get the benefit when immigrants come into our country — it’s an injection, an infusion of entrepreneurs that most other p

Mexico 8217 s Resources Fuel The Texas Startup Economy TechCrunch
Well, someone needs to look at the books. Check what Illegals cost the state of California each year. Check the cost to taxpayers that cover the care and support of illegal immigrants. Check the cost for border patrols and the damn ridiculous "FENCE". Benefit? Pleeeeeease !!!

2/3 rds of immigrants are bussiness starters and they also export...Why has the white people in the US dropped in self employment?

2/3 rds of immigrants are bussiness starters and they also export...Why has the white people in the US dropped in self employment?
I am all for immigration of workers who register, are fingerprinted, and issued a photo ID.

I don't mind them applying for citizenship either.

All under due process of law, not by sneaking in and banking on amnesty.

I guess the answer is that "white people" don't get everything handed to them on a silver platter. Immigrants, for the most part, are given a "leg-up" by the government in several ways. We have assisted visa programs, immigrants are allowed to buy their way into this country, and once in, bring friends and family members in to share in the wealth. Look at convenience store ownership, motel ownership, etc., etc.

I am all for immigration of workers who register, are fingerprinted, and issued a photo ID.

I don't mind them applying for citizenship either.

All under due process of law, not by sneaking in and banking on amnesty.
I do too also..I lost 90% of my clients during Dubya..I had to use subversive tactics to fight losing the 10%....

I guess the answer is that "white people" don't get everything handed to them on a silver platter. Immigrants, for the most part, are given a "leg-up" by the government in several ways. We have assisted visa programs, immigrants are allowed to buy their way into this country, and once in, bring friends and family members in to share in the wealth. Look at convenience store ownership, motel ownership, etc., etc.
Yes, I am mad about that also......Every one of them gets welfare, loans, housing....And it matters not which president it is..It keeps on happening....

Illegal aliens aren't business starters. They are poor, unskilled and uneducated. WTH does white people and business starts have to do with anything? Why just mention white people anyway?

Illegal aliens aren't business starters. They are poor, unskilled and uneducated. WTH does white people and business starts have to do with anything? Why just mention white people anyway?
Bull shit,,,I know of many illegals that have business operation right now....the largest employers in the USA are small business, not big corporations, self employed and business owners are self starters and do not wait for a job, they create a job for themselves....
Why mention whites, because we have an obligation to get off our asses and do something just like out parents and grand parents did..I was self employed for 25 years, it's great.....I still do part time self employed work..I like the tax free income....
I plan on buying another business to continue being self employed for the rest of my life.. The best thing about being self employed is I don't have to put up with the crap that goes on in someone business that I hire on....
Get off your collective asses white Americans and stop whining.....

Bull shit,,,I know of many illegals that have business operation right now....the largest employers in the USA are small business, not big corporations, self employed and business owners are self starters and do not wait for a job, they create a job for themselves....
Why mention whites, because we have an obligation to get off our asses and do something just like out parents and grand parents did..I was self employed for 25 years, it's great.....I still do part time self employed work..I like the tax free income....
I plan on buying another business to continue being self employed for the rest of my life.. The best thing about being self employed is I don't have to put up with the crap that goes on in someone business that I hire on....

If they started a business without authorization to work or even be in this country then they are breaking the law! I'd like to know how they were able to start a business and be in compliance with all the red tape, capital, and paying the applicable taxes. I am willing to bet that they hire fellow illegal aliens also so what good does that do the American worker?

It isn't only white Americans that are obligated to do what you suggest either. If you are white then you must be a self-hating one to only target your own race as being lazy asses. Your entire racist, anti-American post makes me sick! We whites or otherwise have every right to expect our immigration laws to be respected and enforced to protect American jobs and for many other reasons and that isn't "whining".

If they started a business without authorization to work or even be in this country then they are breaking the law! I'd like to know how they were able to start a business and be in compliance with all the red tape, capital, and paying the applicable taxes. I am willing to bet that they hire fellow illegal aliens also so what good does that do the American worker?

It isn't only white Americans that are obligated to do what you suggest either. If you are white then you must be a self-hating one to only target your own race as being lazy asses. Your entire racist, anti-American post makes me sick! We whites or otherwise have every right to expect our immigration laws to be respected and enforced to protect American jobs and for many other reasons and that isn't "whining".
Where I lived and worked no one checked....

Where I lived and worked no one checked....

Then report them as a law abiding American. It's your civic duty to report crime. From your posts I can see you don't give a rat's azz though.

Last edited:

Yes or no question, does the US have a right to expect our borders to be respected?
No..

So we should allow half a billion people from all over the world to just come on in?
Why not, the injuns had no choice, why should Americans?

That would increase the current US population by 150%, how would you feed, house and educate them?

Yes or no question, does the US have a right to expect our borders to be respected?
No..

So we should allow half a billion people from all over the world to just come on in?
Why not, the injuns had no choice, why should Americans?

That would increase the current US population by 150%, how would you feed, house and educate them?
Why ask me. I am part of the problem...

Forum List

Back