We haven't heard much about Biden's immigration policy. Will it be framed to protect Americans or will it be aimed to benefit the people of Mexico?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
ATTENTION MODS:
This is a thread intended for discussing presidential policy and not immigration at it's root.

"Immigration Reform" has become such a neat buzz-phrase but nobody ever digs down on exactly what that actually means to the Dem Party.
I ask now; what's behind the neat words, how will Americans win on Biden's "Immigration Reform" and how we he sell Americans on the findings shown below?

JudicialWatch_Social_CorruptionChronicles-ICE_1200x627_v1.1-768x401.jpg

" The overwhelming majority of illegal immigrants arrested by federal authorities in 2020 had an average of four criminal convictions or charges, according to a year-end report published by the government. In the document Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) reveals it arrested 103,603 illegal aliens last fiscal year with a total of more than 374,000 convictions and charges. Driving under the influence was the most popular conviction or charge at 74,000, followed by drug crimes (67,000), assaults (37,000), sex offenses (10,000), robberies (3,800), homicides (1,900) and kidnappings (1,600). "

It will be just as it has been for decades. Tailored to help business out. Business wants illegals both to keep wages depressed and for their purchasing power. So that will not change.

I believe it will not cater to masochistic weirdos who see "wetbacks" under his bed at night. So, you're not going to like it.

So it will be framed to suit Mexico's people...got it.
Do you think it's appropriate that our elected officials work for Mexico's people? If so, how do you reconcile that?

I believe it will not cater to masochistic weirdos who see "wetbacks" under his bed at night. So, you're not going to like it.

Do you think it's appropriate that our elected officials work for Mexico's people? If so, how do you reconcile that?

I don't know, I'd have to ask Soros.

Scared to fully engage? You just gonna flirt with the thread from the sidelines?
Own your position, don't be embarrassed Humberto.

Big difference between immigration and illegal immigrations. I would expect to hear xenophobe and good member of the community etc.

Scared to fully engage? You just gonna flirt with the thread from the sidelines?

I was planning on watching you fear brown people again. It's kind of your thing.

I was planning on watching you fear brown people again. It's kind of your thing.
You don't "fear" trespassers? That's awfully bizarre.

Tell us, are you hoping Biden works for Americans or Mexico's people on this one?

Tell us, are you hoping Biden works for Americans or Mexico's people on this one?

Oof, that's a tough one. I haven't heard back from Soros yet. Can I answer Canada?

Oof, that's a tough one. I haven't heard back from Soros yet. Can I answer Canada?

Do you think normal real Americans should find it odd that we have people here who have to think about how they'd answer such a question?

Do you think normal real Americans should find it odd that we have people here who have to think about how they'd answer such a question?

Can I phone a friend?

ATTENTION MODS:
This is a thread intended for discussing presidential policy and not immigration at it's root.

"Immigration Reform" has become such a neat buzz-phrase but nobody ever digs down on exactly what that actually means to the Dem Party.
I ask now; what's behind the neat words, how will Americans win on Biden's "Immigration Reform" and how we he sell Americans on the findings shown below?

" The overwhelming majority of illegal immigrants arrested by federal authorities in 2020 had an average of four criminal convictions or charges, according to a year-end report published by the government. In the document Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) reveals it arrested 103,603 illegal aliens last fiscal year with a total of more than 374,000 convictions and charges. Driving under the influence was the most popular conviction or charge at 74,000, followed by drug crimes (67,000), assaults (37,000), sex offenses (10,000), robberies (3,800), homicides (1,900) and kidnappings (1,600). "
Unlike Trump’s hateful, bigoted, lawless ‘policy’ concerning immigration, Biden will instead follow immigration law, the Constitution, and the rule of law.

ATTENTION MODS:

Unlike Trump’s hateful, bigoted, lawless ‘policy’ concerning immigration, Biden will instead follow immigration law, the Constitution, and the rule of law.
So unlike any president since iKe?
That's awesome news but isn't that what they all say? Can you elaborate?

Knowing Biden he will try to suck up to Mexico and support illegal immigration while simultaneously insulting them by saying something extremely racist.

Wrong.

The Biden Administration will follow immigration law – you can find it online if you’re interested.

The Biden Administration will follow Constitutional case law concerning immigration. Here’s an example for your edification: Plyler v. Doe (1982).

And the Biden Administration will follow the rule of law – the right to a presumption of innocence and the right to due process.

This isn’t difficult to understand, it’s something every American should know.

Forum List

Back