We have to convict Hillary before we know what she did.

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Can we all just go with Nancy Pelosi logic?

Instead of "We have to pass the bill before we find out what's in it", how about, "We have to convict Hillary before we find out what she did."?

That works for me.

Actually, many people on this board, as well as out there in the political sphere have ALREADY convicted Hillary on this latest fiasco with Weiner's computer.

And, they have convicted her even in spite of the fact that the FBI doesn't know if there is anything new or not, or if there is classified material on there or not. They are still reviewing it.

Yet, those on the right have already convicted her and said she should be in jail or shot for treason, even though they don't know if there is anything on Weiner's computer that is new.

Innocent until proven guilty my ass................

For using email? You righties get stupider by the day. When did the American right become braindead?

"Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative." John Stuart Mill

Actually, many people on this board, as well as out there in the political sphere have ALREADY convicted Hillary on this latest fiasco with Weiner's computer.

And, they have convicted her even in spite of the fact that the FBI doesn't know if there is anything new or not, or if there is classified material on there or not. They are still reviewing it.

Yet, those on the right have already convicted her and said she should be in jail or shot for treason, even though they don't know if there is anything on Weiner's computer that is new.

Innocent until proven guilty my ass................
You clearly have forgotten how the left called Bush a criminal, and they still do today.

For using email? You righties get stupider by the day. When did the American right become braindead?

"Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative." John Stuart Mill
Yes, we think she's a criminal for simply using email. Wow, you nailed it!

Are you fucking retarded?

Forum List

Back