We Have the Right to Assemble and Freedom of Religion - Unlawful Arrest of Preacher

I think eventually Christians are start going to protest and holding services and it will be the beginning of The End Times Persecutions of Christians

In the end times the Church will be prosecuted......that is prophesied. But the efflort to contain this deadly virus from hell is in no way a persecution of the church....anyone that thinks that is severely in error.

In fact those who propose attending meetings which serve as a conduit for the virus I think are doing the devils work....perhaps without realizing it.

Also, given that the church deliberately provoked this conflict, it definitely doesn't meet the definition of "persecution", and the pastor and his attendees are no kind of "heroes" or "martyrs".
How does standing up for "Congress Shall MAKE NO LAW PROHIBITING the FREE EXERCISE of Religion = 'the church deliberately provoking this conflict"?

Does the Church or Government Pass Laws?

Looks like some of our government officials haven't read the Constitution.

---Pastor Rodney Howard-Browne was charged with misdemeanor counts of unlawful assembly---

There are exceptions.

Will they make exceptions for the Radical Muslims in a few weeks when their annual Ramadam bullshit comes down?

Of course the exceptions don't apply to Muslims. Why that would be wacist.

Oh they never do, never. Muslims are brown-skinned, they're "diverse" and wear cool clothing.

That's all it takes for most simpleton Leftists to drool all over them.

Did you actually just sit on this board and post "Muslims are brown-skinned"????

:laughing0301:
thud.gif
:laugh2: :lmao:
shakehead.gif
:auiqs.jpg:
smiliegah.gif

Wait wait --- and then immediately follow that sweeping non sequitur generalization with "they're diverse"??

Holy SHIT that just took over first place for stupidest post in recent memory.
Oh no, I gotta bookmark this shit.

You entirely missed that I'm citing reasons WHY BRAIN-DEAD LEFTIST LOVE MUSLIMS but go ahead Pogo knock yourself out

"Leftist love [sic]"?? Do you even speak English?

I guess if I posted something that fucked up, I'd disappear altogether, not just knock myself out.

Holy SHIT that's the most pathetic post I've seen since Finger Boy put up a shot of a Klan march in a December rain on wet trolley tracks in Wisconsin and claimed it was a "newly discovered photo of a Democratic convention".

Also, given that the church deliberately provoked this conflict, it definitely doesn't meet the definition of "persecution", and the pastor and his attendees are no kind of "heroes" or "martyrs".

It wasn't the church that tried to illegally shut down the government. It was the government that tried to illegally shut down the church, in blatant and inexcusable violation of the First Amendment. It was government that manufactured a fake crisis, and then tried to use it as an excuse to trash the Constitution.

yuh huh.

Spoken like a mental case who's never been under hurricane evacuation orders.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
I think eventually Christians are start going to protest and holding services and it will be the beginning of The End Times Persecutions of Christians

In the end times the Church will be prosecuted......that is prophesied. But the efflort to contain this deadly virus from hell is in no way a persecution of the church....anyone that thinks that is severely in error.

In fact those who propose attending meetings which serve as a conduit for the virus I think are doing the devils work....perhaps without realizing it.

How does standing up for "Congress Shall MAKE NO LAW PROHIBITING the FREE EXERCISE of Religion = 'the church deliberately provoking this conflict"?

How does the fact that there is no such law about religion, rather a social public health order UNRELATED to religion, not penetrate your dense cranium?

• Love
Reactions: xyz

Damn the Republicans for shutting down that church!

---Pastor Rodney Howard-Browne was charged with misdemeanor counts of unlawful assembly---

Public safety, kid. Emergency measures and all that.

Country based on individual liberty, and freedom of religion and all that.

Granted, I think the idiot should have stayed home.... but the fact is, we are country based on freedom and liberty. Sorry, but you don't get to just make us your slaves because you want to. By all means, convince, argue, and encourage. But no, we are a free people. Period.

Granted, I think the idiot should have stayed home.... but the fact is, we are country based on freedom and liberty. Sorry, but you don't get to just make us your slaves because you want to. By all means, convince, argue, and encourage. But no, we are a free people. Period.

Sorry you don't get to knowingly endanger people.

PANDEMIC - exceeds rw's education level

Constitution my friend. Sorry, you don't get to just take away constitutional rights.

How many more will be endangered by a civil war? Make Corona look like a Utopia.

There are exceptions.

Will they make exceptions for the Radical Muslims in a few weeks when their annual Ramadam bullshit comes down?

Of course the exceptions don't apply to Muslims. Why that would be wacist.

Oh they never do, never. Muslims are brown-skinned, they're "diverse" and wear cool clothing.

That's all it takes for most simpleton Leftists to drool all over them.

Did you actually just sit on this board and post "Muslims are brown-skinned"????

:laughing0301:
thud.gif
:laugh2: :lmao:
shakehead.gif
:auiqs.jpg:
smiliegah.gif

Wait wait --- and then immediately follow that sweeping non sequitur generalization with "they're diverse"??

Holy SHIT that just took over first place for stupidest post in recent memory.
Oh no, I gotta bookmark this shit.

You entirely missed that I'm citing reasons WHY BRAIN-DEAD LEFTIST LOVE MUSLIMS but go ahead Pogo knock yourself out

I don't know anyone who is 'brain dead' but as a 'leftist' I no more love or hate Muslims than I do Christians or Jews.

And I expect Americans- regardless of whether they are Muslim, Jewish or Christian or atheists to follow the law and do what they can to protect everyone.

The sweeping generalization of "Muslims are brown skinned" was so pathetically hilarious that the hilarity of the next sweeping generalization of "Leftists love Muslims" (or in the poster's bizzaro language leftist-plural) hardly even registered.

Gotta wonder what kind of English-deprived wag can't figure out how to make subject and verb agree on number. I guess it's being translated from Russian. :dunno:

Making us slaves?

Lmao!!!

Don't be stupider than you have to be, kid.

Making us slaves?

Lmao!!!

Don't be stupider than you have to be, kid.

So you don't have a response then? Ok. Point stands.

Constitution my friend. Sorry, you don't get to just take away constitutional rights.

How many more will be endangered by a civil war? Make Corona look like a Utopia.

a national emergency -

catch the virus and die - the constitution is moot

You gonna go to war because they told you to keep your germ-ridden ass at home and not contaminate others?

Gonna be lonely on your team.

Not taking away your constitutional rights. It's been gone over in this thread multiple times.

a national emergency -

catch the virus and die - the constitution is moot

Civil war. More people die. The constitution is NEVER moot.

You gonna go to war because they told you to keep your germ-ridden ass at home and not contaminate others?

from the looks of things theres plenty of other stupid sob's walking around wasting air

Going to war because I'm not a slave, and I'll prove with my actions, and the actions of millions of conservative, freedom loving, armed patriots.

We're not your slaves.

You want to convince us, by all means. As I said, I thought the pastor should have kept everyone home.

But that doesn't mean you can just burn the constitution whenever you decide to.

If you are going to toss away our constitutional rights, then the basis for this country has no meaning, and if it has no meaning, then it is time to overthrow you people, and make a nation without you that is based on freedom again.

Forum List

Back