We Have the Right to Assemble and Freedom of Religion - Unlawful Arrest of Preacher

I do not think most give a rats [sic] ass what your religion requires of you.

Fortunately, you have no say whatsoever in what my religion requires of me, nor any say with regard to my right to practice my religion; and neither do any of the the imaginary “most” that you cite.

What state do you live in? Would you go into a theater and shout fire? If not why not?

Say your religion required you to behead infidels....would you have any problem with that?

The U.S. death toll climbed by 543 on Monday — the largest daily increase since the outbreak began. Over 3,000 people in this country have died from covid-19, which is more than the number of deaths in the initial Sept. 11, 2001 attacks.

That total of over three thousand people dead from this disease, since the crisis began—that's about how many innocent people are killed every day via abortion.

seems you are only pro birth & not really pro life, or you would be advocating for shelter in place to help keep gramma & babies safe & alive.

hypocrite.

Exactly..............he will ignore your post because it is impossible for him to reconcile the two.

He even accused me of being pro-abortion with no evidence to support his claim.....he is desperate and striking out because I sense he is beginning to see he is wrong.

I wonder if he even knows what the Bible says about false accusers.

Last edited:

Fortunately, you have no say whatsoever in what my religion requires of me, nor any say with regard to my right to practice my religion; and neither do any of the the imaginary “most” that you cite.

The arrest and jailing of your preacher says otherwise...........if this virus is not contained and more and more people die....you better run for the hills because your kind will be hunted down and justifiably so.

As far as Constitutional law goes it's clear that the 1st Amendment Freedom of Religion trumps (pardon the pun) executive orders issued by a governor.

No, it doesn't.
Common sense might dictate staying home but a governor can't supersede the Bill of Rights without declaring martial law.

Governors cannot declare martial law. I suggest you learn what martial law is.
Governors can call out The National Guard, and that's pretty much like Martial Law.

The arrest and jailing of your preacher says otherwise...........if this virus is not contained and more and more people die....you better run for the hills because your kind will be hunted down and justifiably so.
Nawsuh. Both those sheriff's departments violated The Constitution.

he is desperate and striking out because I sense he is beginning to see he is wrong.

Your ignorance is exceeded only by your hubris.

EveryoneLaughingAtYou.png

The arrest and jailing of your preacher says otherwise…

He's not my preacher. But that notwithstanding, all it proves is how corrupt parts of government have become; and how ignorant, foolish, and cowardly too many people have become, to allow it to happen.

you better run for the hills because your kind will be hunted down and justifiably so.

No surprise, your kind threatening violence. Reported as a violation of forum rules.

Not that I'm afraid. Your kind are too stupid, cowardly, and weak to make good on any such threats. If, by chance, any of your kind were to make any attempt at such, you'd get your asses seriously kicked. You know this as well as I do.

He's not my preacher. But that notwithstanding, all it proves is how corrupt parts of government have become; and how ignorant, foolish, and cowardly too many people have become, to allow it to happen.

you better run for the hills because your kind will be hunted down and justifiably so.

No surprise, your kind threatening violence. Reported as a violation of forum rules.

Not that I'm afraid. Your kind are too stupid, cowardly, and weak to make good on any such threats. If, by chance, any of your kind were to make any attempt at such, you'd get your asses seriously kicked. You know this as well as I do.

What a laughable fool.....though such stupidity goes far beyond that......if any of your congregation gets sick and dies from the virus....would you dare report it?

The U.S. death toll climbed by 543 on Monday — the largest daily increase since the outbreak began. Over 3,000 people in this country have died from covid-19, which is more than the number of deaths in the initial Sept. 11, 2001 attacks.

That total of over three thousand people dead from this disease, since the crisis began—that's about how many innocent people are killed every day via abortion.

seems you are only pro birth & not really pro life, or you would be advocating for shelter in place to help keep gramma & babies safe & alive.

hypocrite.

Exactly..............he will ignore your post because it is impossible for him to reconcile the two.

He even accused me of being pro-abortion with no evidence to support his claim.....he is desperate and striking out because I sense he is beginning to see he is wrong.

I wonder if he even knows what the Bible says about false accusers.

Actually he may not even be a Christian.....I know he he not a true Christian irregardless.

True Christians love their neighbors and would never do anything that might harm them.

He may very will be a muslim?

What a laughable fool.....though such stupidity goes far beyond that

17english-idiom01.jpg

if any of your congregation gets sick and dies from the virus....would you dare report it?

I'm not accountable to you. You admitted so yourself, with one tip of your forked tongue, even as, with the other tip, you continue to demand that I account to you.

View attachment 317687

if any of your congregation gets sick and dies from the virus....would you dare report it?

I'm not accountable to you. You admitted so yourself, with one tip of your forked tongue, even as, with the other tip, you continue to demand that I account to you.

I am seeing something that might explain his inability to understand the Bible.....he has a reading problem.

I think eventually Christians are start going to protest and holding services and it will be the beginning of The End Times Persecutions of Christians

In the end times the Church will be prosecuted......that is prophesied. But the efflort to contain this deadly virus from hell is in no way a persecution of the church....anyone that thinks that is severely in error.

In fact those who propose attending meetings which serve as a conduit for the virus I think are doing the devils work....perhaps without realizing it.

I think eventually Christians are start going to protest and holding services and it will be the beginning of The End Times Persecutions of Christians

In the end times the Church will be prosecuted......that is prophesied. But the efflort to contain this deadly virus from hell is in no way a persecution of the church....anyone that thinks that is severely in error.

View attachment 317687

You continue your disinformation tactics.

Not reading through the whole thread but will share a Word to consider. Also will say that by law we have the right to assemble yet that does not mean it is prudent to do so in a church setting.

It is in Matthew Chapter 4. When the Spirit led Jesus into the wilderness to be tempted Satan told Jesus to throw himself down and Jesus responded to him you shall not tempt the Lord your God.

Why give into temptation to the possibility of exposing one's flesh being to a virus that can be and is already known to be deadly. Not that one should not take the government's threat to one's liberties lightly but to have an awareness that the possibility of catching and distributing a deadly virus is there and to wait a few weeks to let it all blow over. There are a lot of things that will need to be done to help take care of one another in the near future and if you get sick or even get another sick unnecessarily you may miss your chance to help another who needs your help.

Not reading through the whole thread but will share a Word to consider. Also will say that by law we have the right to assemble yet that does not mean it is prudent to do so in a church setting.

It is in Matthew Chapter 4. When the Spirit led Jesus into the wilderness to be tempted Satan told Jesus to throw himself down and Jesus responded to him you shall not tempt the Lord your God.

Why give into temptation to the possibility of exposing one's flesh being to a virus that can be and is already known to be deadly. Not that one should not take the government's threat to one's liberties lightly but to have an awareness that the possibility of catching and distributing a deadly virus is there and to wait a few weeks to let it all blow over. There are a lot of things that will need to be done to help take care of one another in the near future and if you get sick or even get another sick unnecessarily you may miss your chance to help another who needs your help.

Good common sense....which this nation needs much more of. Thank you.

Not even to mention this request to not attend mass meetings be they church or social is a temporary thing....just till we finally defeat the virus.

I have no problem in violating any forum rules..........do you have a problem encouraging reckless behavior that may result in deaths?

Forum List

Back