We have started down the slippery slope.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Pushed by a militant media and an angry Democratic voting block, we are a slidin. It is depressing to see how fast things are deteriorating. When Americans are pulling down statues of our own history to appease one Party's ambitions, we are in trouble.

Pushed by a militant media and an angry Democratic voting block, we are a slidin. It is depressing to see how fast things are deteriorating. When Americans are pulling down statues of our own history to appease one Party's ambitions, we are in trouble.
It is making them look like jackboots, Nazis and fascists! Relax! All this chaos, rioting and mayhem will not serve them well.

The good news is that as the D base become tries to get to the left of Mao Zedong to appeal to its activist base it's destroying its appeal to moderates because the anti-fa are indefensible at all times and in all ways.

But look at the parlor pinks try to do so.

I guess it's a good thing jug head decided to flee the country huh?

It is making them look like jackboots, Nazis and fascists! Relax! All this chaos, rioting and mayhem will not serve them well.
I hope you are right. Like the old movie quote (don't remember which) "I gotta bad feeling about this....."

I hope you are right. Like the old movie quote (don't remember which) "I gotta bad feeling about this....."

Forum List

Back