“We have long acknowledged the slavery of blacks, We have yet to acknowledge the slavery of males"-Dr Warren Farrell, author of The Myth Of Male Power

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Read the book The Myth of Male Power by Warren Farrell. It has all the answers or let me say I found all the answers. I took the red pill

Men are more likely to get into violent incidents with other men. That doesn't mean men are victims. I hope this isn't the beginning of another stupid movement.

I read "The Myth of Male Power" in 1996. Very Interesting.

Men do face severe discrimination in Modern Western World. Male victims of Domestic Violence are arrested rather then helped. Men get 61% more time for the same crime. Men accused of Sexual Misconduct are Presumed Guilty -- at least by Universities and Employers.

As for Slavery -- this is an offensive exaggeration. Modern American men suffer significant discrimination, but not nearly as bad as slaves.

I would compare modern American men to Russian Serfs prior to 1861.

Read the book The Myth of Male Power by Warren Farrell. It has all the answers or let me say I found all the answers. I took the red pill

Everyone ends up dying, perhaps we should just name all ourselves victims and then cry for the rest of eternity. Or until we die.

There is some value in assessing to what extent boys and men are exploited by societal demands and expectations. Something is certainly wrong, seeing as the vast majority of crimes and acts of violence are committed by males. They are the ones expected to become soldiers and expose themselves to horrible conditions and decisions. They do all the worst, most dangerous and physically exhausting jobs. "Victim" may be an overused and even inappropriate term, yes, yet reality shows we need to examine how we educate our boys.

Forum List

Back