We Have COVID-19 Vaccines Because Trump Swept Away Regulations

". . . . . . During its coronavirus task force briefing yesterday, the Health and Human Services secretary, Alex Azar, announced that Pfizer will ask for emergency FDA approval for their coronavirus vaccine today and that the Trump administration is gonna ship millions of doses of vaccine within 24 hours of approval. Vice President Pence said that, quote, “Literally we could well be a matter of just a few weeks away from a vaccine being available across this country for the most vulnerable among us.”

Folks, as I said yesterday, I think we Americans, and understandably so, so I don’t want to sound like I’m preaching — we take greatness, many of us, for granted. Because we have come to expect it because we live in America where greatness is part of the daily existence for a lot of people.

And even though there has been a lot of effort made over the years by the Democrat Party to demonize major American corporations like Big Pharma and like Big Tobacco, Big Box Retail, Big Food, big whatever, the American people, even those that end up falling prey for this and end up hating these corporations, nevertheless expect that the products they produce are going to work.

They also resent how much they cost, and they think they’re being gouged but expect them to work. To have a vaccine for something like this in less than a year is unheard of. It’s unprecedented, and to be this effective, 95%. This is something you need to actively take a step back and seriously appreciate. Because it is a major, stunning achievement that could have only happened in this country.

And there’s another big, primary reason why it was able to happen in less than a year. And that’s President Donald Trump, who single-handedly did away with restrictive, penalizing, obstacle-oriented regulations. Had the regulations that were in place when Trump was inaugurated remained in place during this past year, we wouldn’t be talking about nearing the release of a vaccine for anything. We wouldn’t even be talking about being very far down the road in research and development.

We wouldn’t be talking at all about having begun any kind of testing. Had it not been for Trump, who understands the punitive, obstacle-oriented nature of regulations, had he not swept them away, we wouldn’t be anywhere near where we are with this vaccine. This is something for which a lot of people need to have a lot of appreciation.
. . . . . "

This is why Biden is full of shit:
Under Democrats regulations nightmare we would have no drug.
That’s a lie, nutter butter. They developed vaccines because that’s what drug companies do and the first one out of the box is worth a fortune. No one will take a vaccine that is approved without testing just because the orange psychopath says so.

now go back to your basement and continue drooling on your keyboard
The war on poverty by Progs started around 1965. Today we have poverty and people hungry according to statistics and commercials and the Progs who have supposedly ended all of this. At some point you are not believed.

". . . . . . During its coronavirus task force briefing yesterday, the Health and Human Services secretary, Alex Azar, announced that Pfizer will ask for emergency FDA approval for their coronavirus vaccine today and that the Trump administration is gonna ship millions of doses of vaccine within 24 hours of approval. Vice President Pence said that, quote, “Literally we could well be a matter of just a few weeks away from a vaccine being available across this country for the most vulnerable among us.”

Folks, as I said yesterday, I think we Americans, and understandably so, so I don’t want to sound like I’m preaching — we take greatness, many of us, for granted. Because we have come to expect it because we live in America where greatness is part of the daily existence for a lot of people.

And even though there has been a lot of effort made over the years by the Democrat Party to demonize major American corporations like Big Pharma and like Big Tobacco, Big Box Retail, Big Food, big whatever, the American people, even those that end up falling prey for this and end up hating these corporations, nevertheless expect that the products they produce are going to work.

They also resent how much they cost, and they think they’re being gouged but expect them to work. To have a vaccine for something like this in less than a year is unheard of. It’s unprecedented, and to be this effective, 95%. This is something you need to actively take a step back and seriously appreciate. Because it is a major, stunning achievement that could have only happened in this country.

And there’s another big, primary reason why it was able to happen in less than a year. And that’s President Donald Trump, who single-handedly did away with restrictive, penalizing, obstacle-oriented regulations. Had the regulations that were in place when Trump was inaugurated remained in place during this past year, we wouldn’t be talking about nearing the release of a vaccine for anything. We wouldn’t even be talking about being very far down the road in research and development.

We wouldn’t be talking at all about having begun any kind of testing. Had it not been for Trump, who understands the punitive, obstacle-oriented nature of regulations, had he not swept them away, we wouldn’t be anywhere near where we are with this vaccine. This is something for which a lot of people need to have a lot of appreciation.
. . . . . "

That’s a lie, nutter butter. They developed vaccines because that’s what drug companies do and the first one out of the box is worth a fortune. No one will take a vaccine that is approved without testing just because the orange psychopath says so.

now go back to your basement and continue drooling on your keyboard

No sweetly, regulations were loosened. If Joe would have been in office, we wouldn’t be close due to the regulations that would still be in place. He started some of the deregulation of the FDA in 2017. The MSM was all to quick to point out how it was going to endanger us. As it turns out, quite the opposite. Unnecessary regulations are the Democrats forte’. They love them some red tape.

. . . . . "

The thing I like......calling them MAGAcines........

There are a few things people need to understand...

You do not give control of your healthcare to a political party that thinks the world has too many people on it.....because then, getting vaccines is not a priority to them...because a virus that kills people isn't a problem, it is a solution

. . . . . "

Two weeks at the FDA then on to CDC to review, maybe end of year maybe not.

. . . . . "

jep47fYmYw-2.png

. . . . . "

View attachment 419331

Thats all youve got?
Thanks for bumping my thread

. . . . . "

View attachment 419331

Thats all youve got?
Thanks for bumping my thread
The election is over, stop being such a whiny bitch.

You do not give control of your healthcare to a political party that thinks the world has too many people on it.....because then, getting vaccines is not a priority to them...because a virus that kills people isn't a problem, it is a solution

Hah! For sure!

What did Trump do to make Phizer vaccine happen?

Absolutely NOTHING is the correct answer.
Reduce regulations and inspire drug companies to go full speed ahead

What fn regulation?

Drug companies not going full speed ahead with a lifesaving vaccine worth billions is FUCKING NUTS. Your inspiration comment is just stupid tripe, like your assertion that any other President wouldn't be doing everything possible to expedite a vaccine while ensuring pupubliclic trusts it enough to take it

Last edited:
Drug companies not going full speed ahead with a lifesaving vaccine worth billions is FUCKING NUTS.
There are lots of diseases that kill people

dont tell me the drug companies can put all of them at the top of the priority list

or that every drug company in America is working on a vaccine

and having a vaccine means nothing if the pinhead government workers protect their turf by making the company jump through hoops to get it approved

yes, trump is the man who did the most to make this happen

Drug companies not going full speed ahead with a lifesaving vaccine worth billions is FUCKING NUTS.

dont tell me the drug companies can put all of them at the top of the priority list

and having a vaccine means nothing if the pinhead government workers protect their turf by making the company jump through hoops to get it approved

Horseshit. I asked you straight up -

WHAT REGULATION? WHAT HOOPS?

What is it specifically that Trump admin did that Biden would not??

It typically takes YEARS to get FDA approval for a new vaccine

I cant tell you how many ways the pinhead government workers slow down the process but they do nevertheless

It typically takes YEARS to get FDA approval for a new vaccine

I cant tell you how many ways the pinhead government workers slow down the process but they do nevertheless

FDA approval has thus far had zero role in development of the vaccine and OF COURSE any administration would fast track approval Phizer is now seeking in the middle of a fucking pandemic.

You talking about this process as "normal" with so many lives and economic pain on the line just shows how detached from reality you are.

FDA approval has thus far had zero role in development of the vaccine
FDA approval is essential to the release of the vaccine

trump made sure that happened without the usual 12 year process

. . . . . "

The thread premise is a lie.

Forum List

Back