We have become cowards

Golfing Gator go ahead and gather all your Hate America buddies and tell us about these “atrocities“ committed by America.
(this ought to be good)

Sorry, it is not my fault you never finished high school and never learned American history. And I am sure not going to waste my time trying to educate you.

Too much football on for such a waste of time as trying to educate the willfully ignorant.

Sorry, it is not my fault you never finished high school and never learned American history. And I am sure not going to waste my time trying to educate you.

Too much football on for such a waste of time as trying to educate the willfully ignorant.
The truth is…you know for certain that slavery was good for America and GREAT for todays blacks.
You know the invasion of Iraq resulted in the killing of a genocide committing maniac.
You know the “war on drugs“ is no different than the war on drunk driving.

I’m genuinely curious, what are these atrocities you Hate America folks speak of?

The truth is…you know for certain that slavery was good for America and GREAT for todays blacks.
You know the invasion of Iraq resulted in the killing of a genocide committing maniac.
You know the “war on drugs“ is no different than the war on drunk driving.

I’m genuinely curious, what are these atrocities you Hate America folks speak of?
Winners always write history. Good, bad or indifferent.

This is inexcusable. As a father of two daughters I am both angry and ashamed at my fellow Americans. We have become a nation of pussies and wimps.

If I were on that train I would have beaten the living hell out of that rapist.
I am an older guy in my 70s. This latest incident of the sexual assault on a subway is just one of many similar incidents over the past fifty years.

My memory is not always totally accurate but two incidents I remember show how things have changed but more importantly how the FAKE NEWS reporting is the same ol, same ol. : Kitty Genovese then the Flip Side, Bernie Goetz. There have been many examples of cowards not lifting a finger to help a helpless victim. However there are also many examples of brave citizens that have resisted evil and have been crucified by the mainstream news media.

Two recent examples of how our FAKE NEWS media handles issues are the St Loius area husband and wife that displayed firearms to protect their life and property from a "mostly peaceful" MOB. No shots fired. No one hurt. Yet this coupld has had to spend thousand$$$ in court defending their actions. The flip side of that is | Alec Baldwin. One person dead. One injured and it sure looks like He is NOT going to face any repercussions for his actions. IMHO a perfect example of double standards.

Cowardism has been forced on America and weak and weepy libs gobbled it up and have been issuing all sorts of fear inspired mandates which did actually gain some traction with the non perpetually frightened but VA elections showed the beginning of the restoration of sound thought and mind. Wholesale dismissal of these bogus mandates for the exaggerated health hoax are now demonstrably restoring Americans sanity so expect some ultra vile name calling, guilt tripping. fear instilling efforts from the tantrum crowd. Look for pile of “or else” about employment and a variety of freedoms and rights.

Republiklans want to turn back the clock.
Evolution's Sore Losers

There's nothing wrong with turning back the clock if it's connected to a time bomb. Simmering Simians can't be pampered by the ruling class much longer. The one thing you Afram savages have done the last 60 years is prove that Jim Crow laws protected society and that no innocent man was ever lynched.

Last edited:
Only a brainwashed zombie would believe that. You mean Republicans want everyone to be treated equally vs. victimized for personal gain (votes).
Modern QOP republican's have never wanted everyone to be treated equally or fairly. They want their white privilege position and they want it now. They could care less about your families opportunities unless those are perceived to affect theirs in any way they don't like. Then they have to be stopped at any cost.

Evolution's Sore Losers

There's nothing wrong with turning back the clock if it's connected to a time bomb. Simmering Simians can't be pampered by the ruling class much longer. The one thing you Afram savages have done the last 60 years is prove that Jim Crow laws protected society and that no innocent man was ever lynched.
Lol. Enjoy being the generation of cuck Whites that loses America to minorities bitch boy.

Modern QOP republican's have never wanted everyone to be treated equally or fairly. They want their white privilege position and they want it now. They could care less about your families opportunities unless those are perceived to affect theirs in any way they don't like. Then they have to be stopped at any cost.
Wrong. I have white privilege because I am the Pale Orc.

Evolution's Sore Losers

Racist babble not worth even reading.

White Spring

We have 300 million guns to prove that the minorities will run for their lives back to where they came from. Bullets, not ballots, will free us from Third World occupation.
Statistics show you cuck Whites use those bullets to mostly shoot yourselves in the face in suicide attempts. Also, we have guns too cuck boy, and I'm really not that afraid of yours. Lol.

Statistics show you cuck Whites use those bullets to mostly shoot yourselves in the face in suicide attempts. Also, we have guns too cuck boy, and I'm really not that afraid of yours. Lol.
Whistling in the Darky

Trying to talk yourself into imaginary power wouldn't prevent you from fleeing like mice when Whites have finally had enough. Your punk Saturday Night Specials are no match for our weapons. You might as well go back to using spears:

BATTLE OF BLOOD RIVER (South Africa, 1838)

Savages: 15,000 Zulu spearchuckers
Whites: 464 Boers, locked and loaded

Indigenees Dead: 3,000
Evolved Humans Dead: Zero

Whistling in the Darky

Trying to talk yourself into imaginary power wouldn't prevent you from fleeing like mice when Whites have finally had enough. Your punk Saturday Night Specials are no match for our weapons. You might as well go back to using spears:

BATTLE OF BLOOD RIVER (South Africa, 1838)

Savages: 15,000 Zulu spearchuckers
Whites: 464 Boers, locked and loaded

Indigenees Dead: 3,000
Evolved Humans Dead: Zero
You're the one with imaginary power fucktard. Lol. I'm in your country and you can't do a fucking thing about and the moment you try to and pull that little gun of yours, you're going to find out you aren't the only ones who own them.

You're the one with imaginary power fucktard. Lol. I'm in your country and you can't do a fucking thing about and the moment you try to and pull that little gun of yours, you're going to find out you aren't the only ones who own them.
Is that a threat?

Is that a threat?
It's a fact. I'm in this country. Every child my family has is another citizen and according to the recent census we are making more babies than you. In fact your white population actually declined. And as Americans we're legally allowed to own firearms too. If those facts threaten cucks like you then.... lol. Suck it up buttercup.

Forum List

Back