We have become cowards

No, you're the one who keeps bringing up personal issues with your family. I'm talking about reparations to the Jewish community and a recognition of the success that program has brought their people and how that can be applied to Black Americans.
What community? American Jews didn't get anything. There was a pittance given to German/Dutch/Polish/Russian Jews. You are an imbecile. I am happy to give reparations to all surviving slaves from the South where ~1% of people owned slaves. You're an idiot, a coward and a race baiter.

What community? American Jews didn't get anything. There was a pittance given to German/Dutch/Polish/Russian Jews. You are an imbecile. I am happy to give reparations to all surviving slaves from the South where ~1% of people owned slaves. You're an idiot, a coward and a race baiter.
American Jews includes Jews who immigrated here after the war. And that pittance amounts to hundreds of billions of dollars. The war lasted 6 years. American slavery last centuries. If we're going by that standard Black Americans are owed trillions. As for you're ridiculous number, census data clearly shows that to be bullshit. In some southern states as many as 45% of households owned a slave.

American Jews includes Jews who immigrated here after the war. And that pittance amounts to hundreds of billions of dollars. The war lasted 6 years. American slavery last centuries. If we're going by that standard Black Americans are owed trillions. As for you're ridiculous number, census data clearly shows that to be bullshit. In some southern states as many as 45% of households owned a slave.
Right now there are 42mil black people in the US or more than 2x the amount of Jews in the world. We were nearly wiped out so stop your whining. Crybaby.

Right now there are 42mil black people in the US or more than 2x the amount of Jews in the world. We were nearly wiped out so stop your whining. Crybaby.
What does one have to do with the other? It's you who can't seem to handle your emotions towards my presentation of inconvenient facts.

What does one have to do with the other? It's you who can't seem to handle your emotions towards my presentation of inconvenient facts.
It means stop your bitching. Slavery while evil benefitted future generations of blacks as the US is the best place in the world. Another inconvenient fact.

Some of them just remember the 'old good days' when minorities stayed in their neighbourhoods and weren't welcomed to go out of there. The problems which were there were the minorities' problems and no one cared about them.

But at some point, when internal limits expired, these problems became problems for all. Many people, without proper skills and education, discriminated for years, became the part of American society from which they had virtually been excluded for years. And of course that couldn't go smooth. Because many just didn't find themselves in this society and engaged in a criminal way of life. That in turn resulted in more prejudice against them from the part of some people. Either this vicious circle will be broken or the US awaits really grim future.
The Democrats' Demographic Demolition Derby

You're putting the cart before the horse. Aframs were kept down because their savage origin made it obvious that they would destroy civilized society if turned loose on us. QED.

Liberals always judge at whatever point in a sequence appears to justify their destructive agenda, if they isolate one point and ignore what preceded it. Their selective thought processes are nothing but slicing and editing.

People who act like wild animals need to be tamed and permanently kept under restraint. In America, Aframs have never been treated worse than they deserved. From the very beginning, they brought all the punishment on themselves.

The powerful elite of race traitors imposed on us the contradiction of civil rights for the uncivilized. They posed as humanitarians, but they know better what they have brought down on us. So from the Kennedys on, in collusion with the RINO appeasers, the Democrats have had as their goal to bring White people down and elevate those who will be more submissive to their tyranny.

Nope. I am trying to tell you this so that we are on even footing. Jews are not victims. We are the smartest and most successful group in the US. We also don’t kill each other at record rates.
Licking the Landlords' Boots and Liking the Taste of It

Other ethnicities should imitate the Jews instead of being jealous of them. My own American Irish upbringing did nothing but neglect me, humiliate me, and betray me to the Heiristocracy.

Forum List

Back