We have a president that attacks more than half the American people in every single speech.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Trump can't give a speech without saying Democrats want to have open borders, drugs, get rid of the police or such related nonsense.

I'm a Democrat and I don't know any Democrats who believe such nonsense.

In fact, it is such nonsense, it's difficult to believe Republicans would fall for it.

Yet Trump pounds at such nonsense in every speech and every press briefing.

I don't believe that Republicans don't care about children. They just care about their own children, not other people's.

Just because we can't see a GOP policy that doesn't help corporations or the very rich. Doesn't mean they don't care about, er, OK, besides there own families, I don't know who they care about. And since they don't seem to want daycare or healthcare or school lunches, I'm not even sure they care that much about their own families. But I'm not attacking them for that, just pointing out their policies don't seem to be targeted for any others but the rich and corporations.

Look at GOP environmental policies. Democrats want to leave a beautiful and pristine country for their kids and grand kids. Looking at their policies, it seems Republicans want to tear it apart for profit when the base doesn't even benefit. Only rich people and corporations. And not even the children and grand children of rich people. They will have to live here too.

But still, the question is, have you ever seen a president this divisive? Republicans are 90% white so naturally they will say Obama simply because he is black. But when did he accuse Republicans of something similar to wanting open borders or such nonsense?

Trump can't give a speech without saying Democrats want to have open borders, drugs, get rid of the police or such related nonsense.

In fact, it is such nonsense, it's difficult to believe Republicans would fall for it.

I don't believe that Republicans don't care about children. They just care about their own children, not other people's.

Just because we can't see a GOP policy that doesn't help corporations or the very rich. Doesn't mean they don't care about, er, OK, besides there own families, I don't know who they care about. And since they don't seem to want daycare or healthcare or school lunches, I'm not even sure they care that much about their own families. But I'm not attacking them for that, just pointing out their policies don't seem to be targeted for any others but the rich and corporations.

Look at GOP environmental policies. Democrats want to leave a beautiful and pristine country for their kids and grand kids. Looking at their policies, it seems Republicans want to tear it apart for profit when the base doesn't even benefit. Only rich people and corporations. And not even the children and grand children of rich people. They will have to live here too.

But still, the question is, have you ever seen a president this divisive? Republicans are 90% white so naturally they will say Obama simply because he is black. But when did he accuse Republicans of something similar to wanting open borders or such nonsense?
You did not mind when Obama attacked republicans now did you?

I

It's tRump's favorite tactic. Repeat a lie loud enough and long enough and his easily lead low information room temperature IQ base will believe it.

The democrat party is despicable.
You can't publicly admit the anti-American ideals you wish for.

Yeah. He's deplorable.

You did not mind when Obama attacked republicans now did you?
Oh, that's right.....all snowflakey.

Trump is re-educating the masses after decades of dishonest liberal propaganda published by the liberal media, that's why you are freaked out.
That lying cheating moron might re educate you but not anyone with an IQ greater than 100

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Hmmm...which part is false?

Then why do the Repubs whine and cry so much when they get a dose of their own medicine?

bed-wetting.png

d2bHY0I.png

Of course it would be criminal to collect rent from someone forced to live in such squalid and unsanitary conditions....

I know it's too long ago for the liberal short term memory to recall but Obama actually did attack half the population by using the IRS to punish and intimidate political enemies. In at least one speech he ridiculed Americans for clinging to their guns and the Bible and he made fun of Down's syndrome kids with a failed stand up comedy routine. It must be easy for hate filled lefties to take offense at everything President Trump says especially when the crowd chants USA-USA.

I know it's too long ago for the liberal short term memory to recall but Obama actually did attack half the population by using the IRS to punish and intimidate political enemies. In at least one speech he ridiculed Americans for clinging to their guns and the Bible and he made fun of Down's syndrome kids with a failed stand up comedy routine. It must be easy for hate filled lefties to take offense at everything President Trump says especially when the crowd chants USA-USA.
Then why does the right get so upset when it is done to them?

Forum List

Back