We have a crisis on our hands...

Covid! Please do not have turkey dinner with your family. It's not sanctioned event. If you are not burning shit down or looting, stay in your homes and do not share time with loved ones. This is for all of our health.

If you are seen without a mask call the cops. Unless they are burning or looting a building.

We appreciate your compliance during this crisis.

Yes, YES! If you see someone having Thanksgiving with their loved ones without a mask on, BUST THEM HARD! :aargh:

But if they are just rioting, burning and looting without a mask, they are OK, let 'em go. :uhh:

Meantime, studies show that cloth masks actually INCREASE infection rates. :laughing0301:

10 PM curfew in CA...to be enforced by police...they will pull you over if you are out after 10....sounds like China to me....not CA....

Does the virus somehow get worse after 10PM? If the cop pulled me over, I'd tell him I would have been home three hours earlier but keep getting stopped by a cop every 2 city blocks. :SMILEW~130:

Last edited:
10 PM curfew in CA...to be enforced by police...they will pull you over if you are out after 10....sounds like China to me....not CA....

Does the virus somehow get worse after 10PM? If the cop pulled me over, I'd tell him I would have been home three hours earlier but keep getting stopped by a cop ever 2 city blocks. :SMILEW~130:
lol.....

Funny how you fascists like to call us "Snowflakes" while we are the ones in the streets fighting on your behalf against your own storm troopers
was the old man a bit much for you?

Please tell this ass he is fighting for no one but his own violent needs. There are no storm troopers except those that fascist groups like Antifa CREATE A NEED FOR. If there WERE real storm troopers, these gangs of street thugs would all be put down dead or in jail in an hour! Imagine a bunch of PUNK THUGS beating an old man like that.

Nature offers a simple solution for these bands of roving street thugs!

Screen+Shot+2013-08-22+at+10.45.10+AM.png

Police better start eliminating these street gangs and get our streets back under law and order or sooner or later the job will fall on the citizenry to clean up the mess.

Covid! Please do not have turkey dinner with your family. It's not sanctioned event. If you are not burning shit down or looting, stay in your homes and do not share time with loved ones. This is for all of our health.

If you are seen without a mask call the cops. Unless they are burning or looting a building.

The DemNazis promised us they would turn America in to Venzuela back in 2016 or did you all forget that?

Funny how you fascists like to call us "Snowflakes" while we are the ones in the streets fighting on your behalf against your own storm troopers
was the old man a bit much for you?

Please tell this ass he is fighting for no one but his own violent needs. There are no storm troopers except those that fascist groups like Antifa CREATE A NEED FOR. If there WERE real storm troopers, these gangs of street thugs would all be put down dead or in jail in an hour! Imagine a bunch of PUNK THUGS beating an old man like that.

Nature offers a simple solution for these bands of roving street thugs!

View attachment 421343

Police better start eliminating these street gangs and get our streets back under law and order or sooner or later the job will fall on the citizenry to clean up the mess.
He's trolling.

Nothing more.

It's safe to come outside now. Biden told his antifa and BLM goons to stand down.
Do you really think those young punks are going to listen to some old white guy?

Well some old white guyhad to tell them something. Notice the eerie quietness now? The lack of rioting, looting, and arson?

They sure as heck weren't doing all that shit because of Donald Trump. Nobody will ever convince me of that. It was a couple police shootings of black thugs that set them off, but now the shitstorm has suddenly gone "poof" and vanished into thin air.

Before the election, there were two obvious events that were being used to keep people scared, subservient, and to formulate opinion: The riots and coronavirus. The riots seem to be over, but not the leftist powers that be are concentrating their efforts on the coronavirus as the means to make everyone toe the line.

For the first time ever we are not celebrating Thanksgiving. To each family their own. At 88 years of age it's not worth the risk. We will save $$ by not buying a turkey this year. It's a family's choice.
your 88?....dam you are even older then Eddie...god bless you ......

If we promise to burn and loot can we?

Forum List

Back