We have a crisis on our hands...

Shelzin

Equal Opportunity Asshole
Jul 15, 2012
Covid! Please do not have turkey dinner with your family. It's not sanctioned event. If you are not burning shit down or looting, stay in your homes and do not share time with loved ones. This is for all of our health.

If you are seen without a mask call the cops. Unless they are burning or looting a building.

We appreciate your compliance during this crisis.

Covid! Please do not have turkey dinner with your family. It's not sanctioned event. If you are not burning shit down or looting, stay in your homes and do not share time with loved ones. This is for all of our health.

If you are seen without a mask call the cops. Unless they are burning or looting a building.

We appreciate your compliance during this crisis.
Thanks.;)

For the first time ever we are not celebrating Thanksgiving. To each family their own. At 88 years of age it's not worth the risk. We will save $$ by not buying a turkey this year. It's a family's choice.

For the first time ever we are not celebrating Thanksgiving. To each family their own. At 88 years of age it's not worth the risk. We will save $$ by not buying a turkey this year. It's a family's choice.
I am sorry that you cant celebrate the day that allowed people suppressed by their government and went across oceans to a hostile land, just so they could live their lives in peace and happiness and celebrate the day with a great feast with friends and family...Shame that Blue State governors have no assumed the role of King.....

Funny how you fascists like to call us "Snowflakes" while we are the ones in the streets fighting on your behalf against your own storm troopers, yet you worry about unenforceable laws.

was the old man a bit much for you?

Why cant these pieces of shit come down here where it is lawful to stand your ground and put these worthless fucks at the proper social distance of 6 ft under?

Funny how you fascists like to call us "Snowflakes" while we are the ones in the streets fighting on your behalf against your own storm troopers, yet you worry about unenforceable laws.
I can fight my own fights, thanks. You people (snowflakes) are not fighting for me or mine, we wouldn't destroy and steal the way y'all are doing. But you are entertaining in a train-wreck sort of way.

They really are more like a pack of rabid pit bulls than "freedom fighters", aren't they?

Why cant these pieces of shit come down here where it is lawful to stand your ground and put these worthless fucks at the proper social distance of 6 ft under?

You don't see them in Alaska, either. At least not like that. Here, about a half dozen show up with signs but they mind their manners otherwise.

I agree... I have no problems at all with that. You do you.

*blink*blink*

If you were on my streets burning and looting you aren't doing it on my behalf. I'll be the one shooting back. Understand that.

I've never looked at Thanksgiving as a holiday I associated with being an american. It's more about celebrating my family and giving thanks for my kids grandkids etc. If I wasn't in the vulnerable age group it would be different. I myself took it upon myself to cancel our family plans. No elected official affected my choice. It came from common sense.

Forum List

Back