We Finally Found the Russian Collusion! (It's in the Oval Office Right Now)

8 Jun 2021 ~~ By Stephen Green

Ukraine’s President Says Biden Handed Putin a ‘Weapon’ By Caving On Pipeline

Not since then-President Barack Obama whispered a message to Vladimir Putin that Obama would enjoy “more flexibility” to negotiate away our missile defenses “after my [re-]election” have we seen such catering to Moscow’s needs.
Insanity Wrap would like nothing better than a strong Russia, once again fully part of this amazing thing called Western Civilization. That’s where Russia was — its high culture rivaled that of France — prior to the Bolshevik takeover, and where Russia seemed to be headed, albeit haltingly, in the 1990s.
Before we get to that, a quick word about Russia.
~Sign~
But under Vladimir Putin, with his KGB-trained distrust of the West, rejoining the West hardly seems possible.
Sigh.
So it remains America’s sad duty to do what we can, short of war, to keep Russia contained (again) and our new friends in Eastern Europe safe.
How to do that?
These are all goals Donald Trump pursued as president.
Presidentish Joe Biden, on the other hand:
Everything Trump did or at least tried to do promoted our (and Europe’s) interests while taking a strong stance against Putin’s.
Everything Biden is doing will weaken our defenses and energy independence, fill Putin’s coffers with oil dollars, and strengthen his position versus Ukraine and our NATO allies.
If Biden were openly colluding with Putin, what would he be doing any differently?
It is with the bitterest of laughs that Insanity Wrap looks back on three-plus years of Democratic hollering about RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA!

Comment:
Everything Biden is doing will weaken our defenses and energy independence, fill Putin’s coffers with oil dollars, and strengthen his position versus Ukraine and our NATO allies.
If Biden were openly colluding with Putin, what would he be doing any differently?
We will see the effects of Joey Xi Bai Dung's collusion when Putin next threatens to cut off fuel to Europe's Nord pipeline.
What has changed since 2009 when Putin cut fuel to Europe? Nothing
Remember:
**********​
**********​
How does the US reduce Europe's dependence on Russian oil? Are you saying we should destroy free trade?
Why should the US spend money on military to protect Germany and much of Europe from Russia, when Germany goes and makes a deal with Russia for a pipeline that will make them dependent on Russian fuel?

What the hell is wrong with you leftists brains? Are you all such partisan hacks that basic logic escapes your every thought?

Everyone agrees, even the leftist biden fascists, that Biden is controlled by russia and china

All I k now is this: I live in the middle of the country and today (June 9) I paid over 3 dollars a gallon for gas. This time last year? $1.80.

Thanks Benito Biden...........
Biden doesn't control the prices of oil and gas, so your frustration is pointed at the wrong targets...
you cant be that stupid,,

I take that back,, youve shown it over and over that you are,,
Context matters on the subject and you have zero context on the subject of the thread and again you break TOS, congrats on not being able to even follow the slightest bit of ingenuity about the subject at hand(which is not me)...
if you were only right you might have a point,,
If you want to continue to interact like a kindergartener please feel free but leave me out of your subject-less retorts which have nothing in them but insults, try explaining yourself in detail about the SUBJECT at hand and that subject is NOT me.

Everyone agrees, even the leftist biden fascists, that Biden is controlled by russia and china

All I k now is this: I live in the middle of the country and today (June 9) I paid over 3 dollars a gallon for gas. This time last year? $1.80.

Biden doesn't control the prices of oil and gas, so your frustration is pointed at the wrong targets...
Only Repub prezes control the prices right?
Nope, sorry you guys have no idea how this all works.

Dah, comrade, zere iz no kollusion here! Move along!

0d245942-9940-4536-b2dd-92384416a5c5_cx8_cy1_cw76_w1200_r1.jpg

you cant be that stupid,,

I take that back,, youve shown it over and over that you are,,
Context matters on the subject and you have zero context on the subject of the thread and again you break TOS, congrats on not being able to even follow the slightest bit of ingenuity about the subject at hand(which is not me)...
if you were only right you might have a point,,
If you want to continue to interact like a kindergartener please feel free but leave me out of your subject-less retorts which have nothing in them but insults, try explaining yourself in detail about the SUBJECT at hand and that subject is NOT me.
as soon as you stop with the democrat talking points and think for yourself,,

but we all know youre just trolling so I dont expect that to happen,,

tell me oh troll of the forum, what is it the dept of energy does??

Not since then-President Barack Obama whispered a message to Vladimir Putin that Obama would enjoy “more flexibility” to negotiate away our missile defenses “after my [re-]election” have we seen such catering to Moscow’s needs.
Insanity Wrap would like nothing better than a strong Russia, once again fully part of this amazing thing called Western Civilization. That’s where Russia was — its high culture rivaled that of France — prior to the Bolshevik takeover, and where Russia seemed to be headed, albeit haltingly, in the 1990s.
~Sign~
But under Vladimir Putin, with his KGB-trained distrust of the West, rejoining the West hardly seems possible.
Sigh.
So it remains America’s sad duty to do what we can, short of war, to keep Russia contained (again) and our new friends in Eastern Europe safe.
How to do that?
Everything Trump did or at least tried to do promoted our (and Europe’s) interests while taking a strong stance against Putin’s.
It is with the bitterest of laughs that Insanity Wrap looks back on three-plus years of Democratic hollering about RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA!

Comment:
We will see the effects of Joey Xi Bai Dung's collusion when Putin next threatens to cut off fuel to Europe's Nord pipeline.
Remember:
**********​
**********​
How does the US reduce Europe's dependence on Russian oil? Are you saying we should destroy free trade?
Why should the US spend money on military to protect Germany and much of Europe from Russia, when Germany goes and makes a deal with Russia for a pipeline that will make them dependent on Russian fuel?

What the hell is wrong with you leftists brains? Are you all such partisan hacks that basic logic escapes your every thought?
I never put the US military in Germany and I damn sure can't pull them out like I would do if I was in charge, so I can't answer why you think "leftist" on USMB control anything more than their keyboards in front of them.

Only Repub prezes control the prices right?
Nope, sorry you guys have no idea how this all works.

Dah, comrade, zere iz no kollusion here! Move along!

0d245942-9940-4536-b2dd-92384416a5c5_cx8_cy1_cw76_w1200_r1.jpg
Oh boy, wealthy son's of bitches hangin'...That has never happened before, right?

~Sign~
Sigh.
How to do that?

Comment:
Remember:
**********​
**********​

I never put the US military in Germany and I damn sure can't pull them out like I would do if I was in charge, so I can't answer why you think "leftist" on USMB control anything more than their keyboards in front of them.
So now being obtuse is your defense... OK. You got nothing.

Our CHEATED into office is playing FAVORITES doing FAVORS for RUSSIA, while KILLING jobs and energy production here in the United States, and you're on here making every fucking pathetic, asinine excuse you can puke up to defend him.

You democrats are anti American, that's all there is to it.

~Sign~
Sigh.
How to do that?

Comment:
Remember:
**********​
**********​
How about selling Europe Our oil and Canada’s Oil that’s sent through a pipeline to the coast then refined by American workers?

~Sign~
Sigh.
How to do that?

Comment:
Remember:
**********​
**********​

So now being obtuse is your defense... OK. You got nothing.

Our CHEATED into office is playing FAVORITES doing FAVORS for RUSSIA, while KILLING jobs and energy production here in the United States, and you're on here making every fucking pathetic, asinine excuse you can puke up to defend him.

You democrats are anti American, that's all there is to it.
You are obtuse so you go back to your obtuse ideas that Biden cheated to get into office yet you have zero proof he did...You are the jerk who can't fathom how wrong they are. Biden is not killing jobs in the US the keystone XL is NOT an American pipeline nor is the oil that will flow through it, since Biden has been in office he has given out over 1200 gas and oil leases on federal land and he can't stop oil production on non-federal lands, so this whole bullshit apparatus of propaganda is false when they claim Biden is killing jobs...The Keystone XL is going to use Chinese money to pump oil from Chinese invested oil fields in Canada and you want China to profit at our expense.

~Sign~
Sigh.
How to do that?

Comment:
Remember:
**********​
**********​
How about selling Europe Our oil and Canada’s Oil that’s sent through a pipeline to the coast then refined by American workers?
If we can sell it cheaper than what they get it from the Ruskies then good, yet that is not the case.

Funny, isn't it... Trump was able to lower gas prices significantly in his four years, while in less than 4 months Joey Xi Bai Dung's actions drove them up to $3.00/gal....

President Biden is hurting our effort to be energy independent because he shut down the construction of a pipeline that will allow us to import even more foreign oil!

Is that what you're saying?

Funny, isn't it... Trump was able to lower gas prices significantly in his four years, while in less than 4 months Joey Xi Bai Dung's actions drove them up to $3.00/gal....

By putting ten of millions out of work because he down played the virus threat.

Let's see....as I stated before....this time last year $1.80 for gas. Dementia takes office and immediately begins shutting down pipelines. Today? $3.03 for 87 octane gasoline.
But these idiots claim Dementia Joe doesn't "control" gas prices.........................

So now you're telling us that Trump started the virus? Good lord........

Clearly, "down playing the threat" is equivalent to "starting the virus" in Trumpyspeak.

Thanks for the fine example.

.this time last year $1.80 for gas.

With millions furloughed with no where to go, there was a glut of refined gas that dropped the price. You know just like during the Bush Recession.

Let's see....as I stated before....this time last year $1.80 for gas. Dementia takes office and immediately begins shutting down pipelines. Today? $3.03 for 87 octane gasoline.
But these idiots claim Dementia Joe doesn't "control" gas prices.........................
Pipelines shut down for oil that was transported by tanker to the nearest depot is not driving prices of gas that started rising in April of 2020 after historic lows..

But it's all about Biden, what a dopey retort, we all know that the law of supply and demand is in play and capitalist control the means of production and distribution, unfortunately the president doesn't..

Pipelines shut down for oil that was transported by tanker to the nearest depot is not driving prices of gas that started rising in April of 2020 after historic lows..

But it's all about Biden, what a dopey retort, we all know that the law of supply and demand is in play and capitalist control the means of production and distribution, unfortunately the president doesn't..
Explain to me. if you will, what happened to the "law of supply and demand" when Trump was in office?? Isn't it rather odd that the day Dementia Joe "took" office that suddenly the law of supply and demand suddenly came into play?

You, and those like you, are full of human excrement. Glad you enjoy seeing your economy going to hell in a hand basket. But you go right on voting for the fascist party......

Clearly, "down playing the threat" is equivalent to "starting the virus" in Trumpyspeak.

Thanks for the fine example.

.this time last year $1.80 for gas.

With millions furloughed with no where to go, there was a glut of refined gas that dropped the price. You know just like during the Bush Recession.
Oh good lord...............

Explain to me. if you will, what happened to the "law of supply and demand" when Trump was in office?? Isn't it rather odd that the day Dementia Joe "took" office that suddenly the law of supply and demand suddenly came into play?

You, and those like you, are full of human excrement. Glad you enjoy seeing your economy going to hell in a hand basket. But you go right on voting for the fascist party......
Gas prices have been increasing since April 2020 what is your excuse for the increase under Trump?

New Topics

Forum List

Back