We Finally Found the Russian Collusion! (It's in the Oval Office Right Now)

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

8 Jun 2021 ~~ By Stephen Green

Ukraine’s President Says Biden Handed Putin a ‘Weapon’ By Caving On Pipeline

Not since then-President Barack Obama whispered a message to Vladimir Putin that Obama would enjoy “more flexibility” to negotiate away our missile defenses “after my [re-]election” have we seen such catering to Moscow’s needs.
Insanity Wrap would like nothing better than a strong Russia, once again fully part of this amazing thing called Western Civilization. That’s where Russia was — its high culture rivaled that of France — prior to the Bolshevik takeover, and where Russia seemed to be headed, albeit haltingly, in the 1990s.
Before we get to that, a quick word about Russia.
~Sign~
But under Vladimir Putin, with his KGB-trained distrust of the West, rejoining the West hardly seems possible.
Sigh.
So it remains America’s sad duty to do what we can, short of war, to keep Russia contained (again) and our new friends in Eastern Europe safe.
How to do that?
These are all goals Donald Trump pursued as president.
Presidentish Joe Biden, on the other hand:
Everything Trump did or at least tried to do promoted our (and Europe’s) interests while taking a strong stance against Putin’s.
Everything Biden is doing will weaken our defenses and energy independence, fill Putin’s coffers with oil dollars, and strengthen his position versus Ukraine and our NATO allies.
If Biden were openly colluding with Putin, what would he be doing any differently?
It is with the bitterest of laughs that Insanity Wrap looks back on three-plus years of Democratic hollering about RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA!

Comment:
Everything Biden is doing will weaken our defenses and energy independence, fill Putin’s coffers with oil dollars, and strengthen his position versus Ukraine and our NATO allies.
If Biden were openly colluding with Putin, what would he be doing any differently?
We will see the effects of Joey Xi Bai Dung's collusion when Putin next threatens to cut off fuel to Europe's Nord pipeline.
What has changed since 2009 when Putin cut fuel to Europe? Nothing
Remember:
**********​
**********​

Not since then-President Barack Obama whispered a message to Vladimir Putin that Obama would enjoy “more flexibility” to negotiate away our missile defenses “after my [re-]election” have we seen such catering to Moscow’s needs.
Insanity Wrap would like nothing better than a strong Russia, once again fully part of this amazing thing called Western Civilization. That’s where Russia was — its high culture rivaled that of France — prior to the Bolshevik takeover, and where Russia seemed to be headed, albeit haltingly, in the 1990s.
~Sign~
But under Vladimir Putin, with his KGB-trained distrust of the West, rejoining the West hardly seems possible.
Sigh.
So it remains America’s sad duty to do what we can, short of war, to keep Russia contained (again) and our new friends in Eastern Europe safe.
How to do that?
Everything Trump did or at least tried to do promoted our (and Europe’s) interests while taking a strong stance against Putin’s.
It is with the bitterest of laughs that Insanity Wrap looks back on three-plus years of Democratic hollering about RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA!

Comment:
We will see the effects of Joey Xi Bai Dung's collusion when Putin next threatens to cut off fuel to Europe's Nord pipeline.
Remember:
**********​
**********​
How does the US reduce Europe's dependence on Russian oil? Are you saying we should destroy free trade?

Everyone agrees, even the leftist biden fascists, that Biden is controlled by russia and china

All I k now is this: I live in the middle of the country and today (June 9) I paid over 3 dollars a gallon for gas. This time last year? $1.80.

Thanks Benito Biden...........
Biden doesn't control the prices of oil and gas, so your frustration is pointed at the wrong targets...

Everyone agrees, even the leftist biden fascists, that Biden is controlled by russia and china

All I k now is this: I live in the middle of the country and today (June 9) I paid over 3 dollars a gallon for gas. This time last year? $1.80.

That will be a steal in 6 months

~Sign~
Sigh.
How to do that?

Comment:
Remember:
**********​
**********​
How does the US reduce Europe's dependence on Russian oil? Are you saying we should destroy free trade?
Yeah let's shut down our own pipeline and destroy jobs.

Biden doesn't control the prices of oil and gas, so your frustration is pointed at the wrong targets...
Only Repub prezes control the prices right?

I don't see that at all or there would be zero sanctions and tariffs against China and Russia from the US. One thing we do not need to be doing is destroying free trade by forcing people to take our products. If you want to tout market ideals then you can't restrict those market ideals without destroying the so called trade initiatives nations have.

you cant be that stupid,,

I take that back,, youve shown it over and over that you are,,

~Sign~
Sigh.
How to do that?

Comment:
Remember:
**********​
**********​
We have 200,000 miles of pipelines and have not shut down any, private companies however do control what flows not the US govt.

~Sign~
Sigh.
How to do that?

Comment:
Remember:
**********​
**********​
We have 200,000 miles of pipelines and have not shut down any, private companies however do control what flows not the US govt.
and we have an entire government agency that controls those private companies,,

Context matters on the subject and you have zero context on the subject of the thread and again you break TOS, congrats on not being able to even follow the slightest bit of ingenuity about the subject at hand(which is not me)...

~Sign~
Sigh.
How to do that?

Comment:
Remember:
**********​
**********​
How does the govt. control these companies?

It's getting harder and harder to find the simplest of things under the Sniff 'n Suck administration. My central a/c finally gave out, and although the contractor found a new Lennox central a/c unit, I've been waiting for 5 days now for a simple coil. ONE was located in Chicago and should be here tomorrow, and there are 3 more customers in the same situation that will have to hope a coil can be found for their central a/c. Also I wanted to trade in a 9.9hp Mercury 4 stroke outboard for a new more powerful one. Called all around and they're nowhere to be found either. Had to give the dealer a $300 deposit to get on a list, and when they come in, they come in, and no ones knows when that will be. This is all covid caused BS. This is Fauci. This is the democrats and their manufactured hysteria, and last but not least CHINA, and they're lap dog lying W.H.O. They have fucked up the entire world... all just to get rid of Trump and make a few global elites very rich.

Last edited:

Context matters on the subject and you have zero context on the subject of the thread and again you break TOS, congrats on not being able to even follow the slightest bit of ingenuity about the subject at hand(which is not me)...
if you were only right you might have a point,,

~Sign~
Sigh.
How to do that?

Comment:
Remember:
**********​
**********​
How does the govt. control these companies?
you cant be that stupid,,,

Only Repub prezes control the prices right?
Nope, sorry you guys have no idea how this all works.

Forum List

Back