'We feel incredibly betrayed': Thousands of Guardsmen forced to vacate Capitol

They should have been provided quarters at the TRUMP a international Hotel a few blocks away.
The Guard was there protecting joe biden

it was old joe’s duty to look after his troops

Has there ever been a President who needed to be protected from an angry mob sent by their predecessor?

What ever happened to a peaceful transfer of power ?
Peaceful transfer of power eh ??? You mean peaceful transfer of stolen power ?? Is that ever peaceful ??

Trump was a bad President
People voted him out because of it

His temper tantrum and lies did not change a thing......except get people killed

Trump was a great president. The corruptocrats in government stole the election form US. WE THE PEOPLE. You are going to suffer the consequences for that theft.
Explain again how the election was stolen from you. We are also WE THE PEOPLE
Not really. Commie Dems don't count. It wasn't regular Americans rioting all summer.

Sure it wasn't the Commie Nazis there, Wolfcastle?

1611459333776.png

Wow really?

Biden runs the Senate....who knew?
And Bezos runs Biden. Proven fact,

Wow, I thought it was China. I wish you guys would make up your mind on your wild conspiracy theories.
The Bug came from China. But Cuomo sent thousands to their death by putting COVID positive people back in nursing homes. Typical murdering Democrat. If they aren't starting wars ,they spread disease.
Had we had competent people in the White House, it would have been controlled. Instead...we had the blob.
So ,what the Fuck would Hitlery Clinton have done? If ya recall ,that was the alternative.
Probably appointed an incident commander like Obama did with the Deepwater Horizon. Thad Allen's performance is pretty much the gold standard in the ICS. Probably appointed an incident commander as Bush did (eventually) for Katrina. Get it out off the White House and shut down the political influence of it as much as one can. Of course...that would mean having a TV camera pointed at someone other than the blob. Can't have that now...can we?
What a fuckin' crock. The Seahag was a Camera hound. Appointed somebody? Another goddam bureaucrat? How about having a VACCINE developed in 9 months? Mobilizing the whole Medical Community to FIGHT this thing? Trump did that. Along with putting travel Bans on Shithole countries. And Obama fucked up royal on his one Mini-Pandemic of SARS. Democrats suck.

They should have been provided quarters at the TRUMP a international Hotel a few blocks away.

Has there ever been a President who needed to be protected from an angry mob sent by their predecessor?

Peaceful transfer of power eh ??? You mean peaceful transfer of stolen power ?? Is that ever peaceful ??

His temper tantrum and lies did not change a thing......except get people killed

Trump was a great president. The corruptocrats in government stole the election form US. WE THE PEOPLE. You are going to suffer the consequences for that theft.
Not really. Commie Dems don't count. It wasn't regular Americans rioting all summer.

View attachment 447733
Yes. It WAS Commies. Antifa and BLM. Both groups behave like Nazis. And they ALL vote Democrat.

Wow really?

Wow, I thought it was China. I wish you guys would make up your mind on your wild conspiracy theories.
The Bug came from China. But Cuomo sent thousands to their death by putting COVID positive people back in nursing homes. Typical murdering Democrat. If they aren't starting wars ,they spread disease.
Had we had competent people in the White House, it would have been controlled. Instead...we had the blob.
So ,what the Fuck would Hitlery Clinton have done? If ya recall ,that was the alternative.
Probably appointed an incident commander like Obama did with the Deepwater Horizon. Thad Allen's performance is pretty much the gold standard in the ICS. Probably appointed an incident commander as Bush did (eventually) for Katrina. Get it out off the White House and shut down the political influence of it as much as one can. Of course...that would mean having a TV camera pointed at someone other than the blob. Can't have that now...can we?
What a fuckin' crock. The Seahag was a Camera hound. Appointed somebody? Another goddam bureaucrat? How about having a VACCINE developed in 9 months? Mobilizing the whole Medical Community to FIGHT this thing? Trump did that. Along with putting travel Bans on Shithole countries. And Obama fucked up royal on his one Mini-Pandemic of SARS. Democrats suck.

So much anger; so little facts.

Trump routinely criticized scientists on his own payroll who urged hand washing, social distancing, and mask wearing....essentially the triumvirate of disease transmission mitigation. He discouraged mask wearing at his campaign events, endangered his own secret service detail for a photo op. The list goes on and on.

You should do something about your anger issues. You sound like a lunatic.

View attachment 447733
Yes. It WAS Commies. Antifa and BLM. Both groups behave like Nazis. And they ALL vote Democrat.
Whatever you say Rainier.

Wow really?

Trump routinely criticized scientists on his own payroll who urged hand washing, social distancing, and mask wearing....essentially the triumvirate of disease transmission mitigation. He discouraged mask wearing at his campaign events, endangered his own secret service detail for a photo op. The list goes on and on.

Obama gutted the supply of Masks and gloves and gowns. Trump got them manufactured and distributed at great speed. ---PS--Masks are worthless. How do I know? I social distance ,wear a mask ,and wash up all the time. Yet I have caught 5 COLDS in the last 9 Months. If a Mask can't stop a COLD ,it certainly can't stop COVID. PPS--Pelosi was caught with her Mask down many times. 'Splain that one?

Obama gutted the supply of Masks and gloves and gowns. Trump got them manufactured and distributed at great speed. ---PS--Masks are worthless. How do I know? I social distance ,wear a mask ,and wash up all the time. Yet I have caught 5 COLDS in the last 9 Months. If a Mask can't stop a COLD ,it certainly can't stop COVID. PPS--Pelosi was caught with her Mask down many times. 'Splain that one?
Yeah and, cloth masks (the ones most people wear) harbor whatever pathogen is breathed into or deposited on it from putting it onto one's face.

Last edited:

Wow really?

You've already been proven wrong on the hand washing and mask works stuff, but you gots to tow that line no matter what don't cha ???

The proof that hand washing and the mask are iffy at best, is being found in the numbers of people contacting the virus regardless of these two things being pushed or used. It gives people a false sense of security is all it does, when the real issue is sick people shouldn't be going around other people when they are sick, but their are so many who can't stay still for the duration of their quarantine, that it's really useless also. As soon as people feel better they are gone to do essential thing's or rather they couldn't stop doing essential thing's because there is nobody else that can help them or will do those things for them.

Economic lock downs are not the answer, because they kill and weaken us to the point of a disaster in the ultimate making, otherwise for our nation's people and economy. Just look at the facts on the ground where State's locked down verses state's that didn't lock down.

Our state never locked down, and businesses are thriving as they should be, and yes, even I got the thing regardless of hand washing or mask wearing, and so has thousand's more, but we've dealt with that as it occurs. Unfortunately people have died yes, but at least we are still able to live some sort of normalcy in our lives because our economy remained strong.

Hopefully the vaccines work, and are safe for most of the population, but even that is a worriesome thing to many now.

Heck do you truly know if Biden and Pence even got the vaccine when they did the publicity stunt in front of the camera's ?? Hey, they gotta get us rube's to take that thing somehow right ???

Don't know truly what the answers are in it all, but we need to stop all the madness, and get to treating the virus with whatever works for the individual's who get it (everyone is different). Some don't need anything, and that's great, and some need across the counter meds, and some need anti-biotics, and some need a shot of prevention, and others need alot more all depending.

We should still see work continually being done on vaccine's for the future, and studies continuing on this thing, but are we ??? We can only hope.

Nothing wrong with mask and hand washing (don't get me wrong), but making claim's that it works to stop the spread is bullcrap I think. And using any part of this virus as a means to destroy our national economy is out of the question.

I am a mask wearer myself, but only when it is needed, and yes I wash my hands, but hiding from a virus is almost impossible, otherwise if not totally impossible.

Fauci knows it, but he has to tow the lines also. Funny how billionaire's like Gates and politician's became virologist over night isn't it ??? I know, they had to understand it as best they could by listening to the proffesionals, but was it politicized or weaponized ??? That will be the question that will plague this nation for years to come.

I just pray that it will be gone soon.

I do agree that we should take as many precautions as we can against the thing, but not allow our fears or germaphobia to cause us more harm than the actual virus does.

Now if it is that this thing was created in a lab, and suspiciously escaped, then we need to shut down our social media communications being public to the world. Reason: If we've been attacked, then we don't need the attackers knowing the devastation that it has reeped upon us, nor do we need our vulnerabilities broadcast for the attackers to freely read. That's called protecting our national security in a situation such as this.

Why do you think China has went quite on the thing, and we couldn't find out anything on it ???? Is it because they aren't as narcissistic as we are, and therefore China comes first when it comes to their national security and leadership in their country ????

What was the reasoning behind China's lack of transparency over the thing ???

Are they guilty of something ??

Wow really?

The blob was in office for over 1,000 days when the virus pandemic hit...he had more than ample time to buy some masks and gloves.
Every medical professional in the world disagrees with you.

EVERY
LAST
ONE

Wow really?

You've already been proven wrong on the hand washing and mask works stuff, but you gots to tow that line no matter what don't cha ???

The proof that hand washing and the mask are iffy at best, is being found in the numbers of people contacting the virus regardless of these two things being pushed or used. It gives people a false sense of security is all it does, when the real issue is sick people shouldn't be going around other people when they are sick, but their are so many who can't stay still for the duration of their quarantine, that it's really useless also. As soon as people feel better they are gone to do essential thing's or rather they couldn't stop doing essential thing's because there is nobody else that can help them or will do those things for them.

Economic lock downs are not the answer, because they kill and weaken us to the point of a disaster in the ultimate making, otherwise for our nation's people and economy. Just look at the facts on the ground where State's locked down verses state's that didn't lock down.

Our state never locked down, and businesses are thriving as they should be, and yes, even I got the thing regardless of hand washing or mask wearing, and so has thousand's more, but we've dealt with that as it occurs. Unfortunately people have died yes, but at least we are still able to live some sort of normalcy in our lives because our economy remained strong.

Hopefully the vaccines work, and are safe for most of the population, but even that is a worriesome thing to many now.

Heck do you truly know if Biden and Pence even got the vaccine when they did the publicity stunt in front of the camera's ?? Hey, they gotta get us rube's to take that thing somehow right ???

Don't know truly what the answers are in it all, but we need to stop all the madness, and get to treating the virus with whatever works for the individual's who get it (everyone is different). Some don't need anything, and that's great, and some need across the counter meds, and some need anti-biotics, and some need a shot of prevention, and others need alot more all depending.

We should still see work continually being done on vaccine's for the future, and studies continuing on this thing, but are we ??? We can only hope.

Nothing wrong with mask and hand washing (don't get me wrong), but making claim's that it works to stop the spread is bullcrap I think. And using any part of this virus as a means to destroy our national economy is out of the question.

I am a mask wearer myself, but only when it is needed, and yes I wash my hands, but hiding from a virus is almost impossible, otherwise if not totally impossible.

Fauci knows it, but he has to tow the lines also. Funny how billionaire's like Gates and politician's became virologist over night isn't it ??? I know, they had to understand it as best they could by listening to the proffesionals, but was it politicized or weaponized ??? That will be the question that will plague this nation for years to come.

I do agree that we should take as many precautions as we can against the thing, but not allow our fears or germaphobia to cause us more harm than the actual virus does.

Now if it is that this thing was created in a lab, and suspiciously escaped, then we need to shut down our social media communications being public to the world. Reason: If we've been attacked, then we don't need the attackers knowing the devastation that it has reeped upon us, nor do we need our vulnerabilities broadcast for the attackers to freely read. That's called protecting our national security in a situation such as this.

Why do you think China has went quite on the thing, and we couldn't find out anything on it ???? Is it because they aren't as narcissistic as we are, and therefore China comes first when it comes to their national security and leadership in their country ????

As another Conservative shows disdain for science

Wow really?

As another Conservative shows disdain for science
No, disdain for Democrat's.

View attachment 447733
Who cares who they vote for? You mean that if they voted for Trump, none of the carnage would have happened?

Wow really?

Joe Biden's America now. That is how it works.
Whaaaaa. Soldiers can deal they have had it a lot worse than having no internet.
Yes, many soldiers have a lot worse conditions, by the hour. The point is better arrangements were easily possible but weren't made. The sudden call up didn't help, but a plan for relocation should have been a given. Unreal really, even though I'm a civilian so maybe I'm missing something.
As a soldier you take what is given and learn to deal with it because that is how you are trained.
Weekend warriors..wadya expect?

We don't count? Oh Gee wiz. Was it "regular" Americans who attacked the Capital and killed 6 people? Do you live with your mother?

Wow really?

Joe Biden's America now. That is how it works.
Whaaaaa. Soldiers can deal they have had it a lot worse than having no internet.
Yes, many soldiers have a lot worse conditions, by the hour. The point is better arrangements were easily possible but weren't made. The sudden call up didn't help, but a plan for relocation should have been a given. Unreal really, even though I'm a civilian so maybe I'm missing something.
As a soldier you take what is given and learn to deal with it because that is how you are trained.
Weekend warriors..wadya expect?

In the regular army the NG meant "NO GO" to the soldier in the nasty guard.

Yeah and, cloth masks (the ones most people wear) harbor whatever pathogen is breathed into or deposited on it from putting it onto one's face.
And it keeps yer face warm in winter..

View attachment 447733
Then you should be able to prove how each and every one of them voted. We won't wait because we know you can't prove yer speculation of nonesense.

View attachment 447733
Then you should be able to prove how each and every one of them voted. We won't wait because we know you can't prove yer speculation of nonesense.
Democrat's in charge of government, yes you're right, nothing will be proven now. The people of this nation will find this out once again... Some lessons are hard to learn.

View attachment 447733
Democrat's in charge of government, yes you're right, nothing will be proven now. The people of this nation will find this out once again... Some lessons are hard to learn.
Everybody should have learned hard lessons from Trump's 4 tumultuous years.

View attachment 447733
Everybody should have learned hard lessons from Trump's 4 tumultuous years.
Yeah, that the Democrat's will stop at nothing to overthrow a sitting President if they don't like him. Mattered not what he was doing for the country, but just that they didn't like him. Trump set the bar so high, that they will never reach it. America will be back, but it won't be for four sad years in order to represent the citizen's/patriot's again.

Forum List

Back