'We feel incredibly betrayed': Thousands of Guardsmen forced to vacate Capitol

12b802953d454a46e8920cd2905fff57.jpg

Wow really?

Biden runs the Senate....who knew?

Everything that happens in the USA is Xidens responsibility. Just like you blamed Trump for everything, we are going to blame xiden.
Biden runs the Senate? Who knew?

Well, we all know Xiden can't even control his own bowel movements. But his puppet master Xi, is running this country now.
Well, in the 2020 election he shitted all over your blob...that's true.

Thanks for teeing that one up for me loser.

No, he couldn't find his own ass without help. What he did was allow the political elite to steal the vote away from the PEOPLE.

You assholes lit a fuse. I don't know how long it is going to burn before it detonates, but detonate it will. I just hope you are around when it happens.
Yeah...whatever. You've been threatening to shoot someone and have this second American revolution for so long .... it just makes me giggle now. Grow the fuck up or get on with it.

Not me cupcake....YOU assholes talking about reprogramming, and destroying "Trumpism". All the language of fascism.

You idiots are going to start it. I don't know how it will end, but there is going to be a lot of misery in between. I just hope you get to experience as much pain and misery as you hope to inflict on other's.

I could never be as miserable as you've been since...well...forever.

Wow really?

And Bezos runs Biden. Proven fact,

Wow, I thought it was China. I wish you guys would make up your mind on your wild conspiracy theories.
The Bug came from China. But Cuomo sent thousands to their death by putting COVID positive people back in nursing homes. Typical murdering Democrat. If they aren't starting wars ,they spread disease.
Had we had competent people in the White House, it would have been controlled. Instead...we had the blob.

You have to love politicians so kind and caring.

Thousands of National Guardsmen were forced to vacate congressional grounds on Thursday and are now taking their rest breaks outside and in nearby parking garages, after two weeks of sleepless nights protecting the nation’s capital in the wake of the violent assault on Jan. 6.

One unit, which had been resting in the Dirksen Senate Office building, was abruptly told to vacate the facility on Thursday, according to one Guardsman. The group was forced to rest in a nearby parking garage without internet reception, with just one electrical outlet, and one bathroom with two stalls for 5,000 troops, the person said.

“Yesterday dozens of senators and congressmen walked down our lines taking photos, shaking our hands and thanking us for our service. Within 24 hours, they had no further use for us and banished us to the corner of a parking garage. We feel incredibly betrayed,” the Guardsman said.

Thousands of National Guardsmen were forced to vacate congressional grounds on Thursday and are now taking their rest breaks outside and in nearby parking garages, after two weeks of sleepless nights protecting the nation’s capital in the wake of the violent assault on Jan. 6.

One unit, which had been resting in the Dirksen Senate Office building, was abruptly told to vacate the facility on Thursday, according to one Guardsman. The group was forced to rest in a nearby parking garage without internet reception, with just one electrical outlet, and one bathroom with two stalls for 5,000 troops, the person said.

“Yesterday dozens of senators and congressmen walked down our lines taking photos, shaking our hands and thanking us for our service. Within 24 hours, they had no further use for us and banished us to the corner of a parking garage. We feel incredibly betrayed,” the Guardsman said.

All National Guard troops were told to vacate the Capitol and nearby congressional buildings on Thursday, and to set up mobile command centers outside or in nearby hotels, another Guardsman confirmed. They were told to take their rest breaks during their 12-hour shifts outside and in parking garages, the person said.

The order was given by one low level officer who wasn’t even authorized and didn’t go through the chain of command.

Wow really?

Everything that happens in the USA is Xidens responsibility. Just like you blamed Trump for everything, we are going to blame xiden.

Well, we all know Xiden can't even control his own bowel movements. But his puppet master Xi, is running this country now.

No, he couldn't find his own ass without help. What he did was allow the political elite to steal the vote away from the PEOPLE.

You assholes lit a fuse. I don't know how long it is going to burn before it detonates, but detonate it will. I just hope you are around when it happens.
Yeah...whatever. You've been threatening to shoot someone and have this second American revolution for so long .... it just makes me giggle now. Grow the fuck up or get on with it.

Not me cupcake....YOU assholes talking about reprogramming, and destroying "Trumpism". All the language of fascism.

You idiots are going to start it. I don't know how it will end, but there is going to be a lot of misery in between. I just hope you get to experience as much pain and misery as you hope to inflict on other's.

I'm not miserable you silly boi. I am actually looking forward to the next few years. They are going to be interesting

Wow really?

Wow, I thought it was China. I wish you guys would make up your mind on your wild conspiracy theories.
The Bug came from China. But Cuomo sent thousands to their death by putting COVID positive people back in nursing homes. Typical murdering Democrat. If they aren't starting wars ,they spread disease.
Had we had competent people in the White House, it would have been controlled. Instead...we had the blob.

I have a feeling that you are a blob yourself.

More than 20,000 troops protected Joe Biden’s sham inauguration on Wednesday. 5,000 were

Meanwhile, the Biden doggies were kept warm and comfortable last night.
They were tucked away in their own personal fluffy doggie bed.

View attachment 447253

I am really surprised Biden don't have a transgendered wife like Obama. Although she does look kind of manly in that picture.

Wow really?

I'm not miserable you silly boi. I am actually looking forward to the next few years. They are going to be interesting
You're the saddest person on the board with the exception of Cecille. Every post is a obscenity laden anthem to what you perceive to be wrong with the world and how you're getting screwed.

Wow really?

You're the saddest person on the board with the exception of Cecille. Every post is a obscenity laden anthem to what you perceive to be wrong with the world and how you're getting screwed.

I'm not getting screwed silly boi. The country is, but I'm not. Unlike you fools, I am wealthy enough I can live anywhere. My daughter is now attending a boarding school in Switzerland. Too much idiocy here to put her through.

With this election corruption, I am moving the rest of the family there too.

Like I said, you are going to have to suffer the results of your actions.

Not me.

Wow really?

I'm not getting screwed silly boi. The country is, but I'm not. Unlike you fools, I am wealthy enough I can live anywhere. My daughter is now attending a boarding school in Switzerland. Too much idiocy here to put her through.

With this election corruption, I am moving the rest of the family there too.

Like I said, you are going to have to suffer the results of your actions.

Not me.

That's great! Switzerland sounds great but I am kind of tired of the cold. It would be great to find a pretty free country with a warmer climate. I have thought of maybe somewhere like Barbados or Chile.

Notice, the lying Left lied about Trump calling our service people "suckers" only to have dementia pedophile CCP Biden actually treat them like suckers.

Good thing real American Donald J Trump put them up in his DC hotel

They should have been provided quarters at the TRUMP a international Hotel a few blocks away.
The Guard was there protecting joe biden

it was old joe’s duty to look after his troops

Has there ever been a President who needed to be protected from an angry mob sent by their predecessor?

What ever happened to a peaceful transfer of power ?
Peaceful transfer of power eh ??? You mean peaceful transfer of stolen power ?? Is that ever peaceful ??

Trump was a bad President
People voted him out because of it

His temper tantrum and lies did not change a thing......except get people killed

Wow really?

Trump killed 400,000

All National Guard troops were told to vacate the Capitol and nearby congressional buildings on Thursday, and to set up mobile command centers outside or in nearby hotels, another Guardsman confirmed. They were told to take their rest breaks during their 12-hour shifts outside and in parking garages, the person said.

Where would suggest they take their rest breaks? Should they plop down and rest in place? We could have a shitload of porta potties set up, though.

There is your Democratic leadership, completely screwing up security at the Capitol and then treating our National Guardsman like trash. Way to go, China Joe!
Democrats were not in a leadership position during the disaster of Jan 6.
National guardsmen were not treated like trash, lamb chop. It was a break and nothing more, but you keep flapping away.

The order was given by one low level officer who wasn’t even authorized and didn’t go through the chain of command.

LOL

It doesn't make any difference.

That shithead China Joe is getting the blame for it because that is how things works nowadays with the nation being so divided because China Joe stole the election.

When Trump was in office the filthy ass Moon Bats blamed him for everything whether it was his fault or not. Now China Joe is going to get blamed for everything. Turnabout is fair play.

China Joe disrepected the troops. That is how it is perceived by America. Fuck the sonofabitch. He deserves ridicule.

Last edited:

LOL

It doesn't make any difference.

That shithead China Joe is getting the blame for it because that is how things works nowadays with the nation being so divided because China Joe stole the election.

When Trump was in office the filthy ass Moon Bats blamed him for everything whether it was his fault or not. Now China Joe is going to get blamed for everything. Turnabout is fair place.

China Joe disrepected the troops. That is how it is perceived by America. Fuck the sonofabitch. He deserves ridicule.
You go, boy!

Y'all know how to know the election was stolen right ?? Just watch as these Democrat politician's ignore the people's voices through out this nation, and implement policies and EOs that reflect what the establishment wants, and not what the people want. The start of it was the way the troops were discarded and treated.

The black's are going to find out what kind of guy this Biden and his administration is, when they return to replacing American labor with immigrant labor for two reason's - 1. Establishing a Democrat added voter base.

- 2. Replacing minority labor with those who don't complain, and don't ask for much just as long as they get to work and stay here.

Back in the nineties I witnessed first hand immigrants replacing American labor forces at alarming rates, and I witnessed black neighborhood's changing from black American into Mexican migrants beginning to dominate the population numbers.

The American's best watch every move being made by this administration, because with every move will come consequences that might be highly unfavorable to this nations soverignty and unity.

Beware America, beware.

Y'all know how to know the election was stolen right ?? Just watch as these Democrat politician's ignore the people's voices through out this nation, and implement policies and EOs that reflect what the establishment wants, and not what the people want. The start of it was the way the troops were discarded and treated.

The black's are going to find out what kind of guy this Biden and his administration is, when they return to replacing American labor with immigrant labor for two reason's - 1. Establishing a Democrat added voter base.

- 2. Replacing minority labor with those who don't complain, and don't ask for much just as long as they get to work and stay here.

Back in the nineties I witnessed first hand immigrants replacing American labor forces at alarming rates, and I witnessed black neighborhood's changing from black American into Mexican migrants beginning to dominate the population numbers.

The American's best watch every move being made by this administration, because with every move will come consequences that might be highly unfavorable to this nations soverignty and unity.

Beware America, beware.
How was the election stolen, right?

Beware America, beware.
Something wrong with your comprehension ??

If Biden, which was already known for his radicalness (race baiting especially), and him and Obummers policies that were a huge failure according to the American's disagreement with, do you think truly that the American people would have ever voted these people into office ?????? I say no way, so how did they win without cheating ??? Then you throw in their fear of the military actually having some sort of plan to commit a coup on them, and that also explains that they know that they have obtained their power in possibly nefarious ways.

Beware America, beware.
Something wrong with your comprehension ??

If Biden, which was already known for his radicalness (race baiting especially), and him and Obummers policies that were a huge failure according to the American's disagreement with, do you think truly that the American people would have ever voted these people into office ?????? I say no way, so how did they win without cheating ??? Then you throw in their fear of the military actually having some sort of plan to commit a coup on them, and that also explains that they know that they have obtained their power in possibly nefarious ways.
Are you really that stupid? Biden "was already known for his radicalness"?
Obama's "policies that were huge failures"? Your logic is that of a 5th grader. You shouldn't be able to vote at all with that kind of rhetoric. My "Comprehension"?
You have no "comprehension".

New Topics

Forum List

Back