We could lose 20% of small businesses.

A lot of restaurants in my area are doing a great job at adapting. Many still do pick ups, and others have started to deliver. The other day I went to a local bar and grille to pick up food, and they were so packed that I had to wait about 30 minutes to receive my food, and it was already finished cooking.

A lot of restaurants in my area are doing a great job at adapting. Many still do pick ups, and others have started to deliver. The other day I went to a local bar and grille to pick up food, and they were so packed that I had to wait about 30 minutes to receive my food, and it was already finished cooking.
But nobody is going and they have bills to pay.

Estimated it will be 10-11% soon. Millions will be out of work.

Time to lift this quarantine BS now.

I suggest that you go first...

There's something happening here
But what it is ain't exactly clear
There's a man with a gun over there
Telling me I got to beware

I think it's time we stop
Children, what's that sound?
Everybody look - what's going down?

There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
Young people speaking' their minds
Are getting so much resistance from behind

It's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?

What a field day for the heat
A thousand people in the street
Singing songs and carrying signs
Mostly saying, "hooray for our side"

It's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?

Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
Step out the line, the men come and take you away

We better stop
Hey, what's that sound?

We better stop
Hey, what's that sound?

~S~ what comes around goes around

Who said I started to hide?

But nobody is going and they have bills to pay.

People are going. As I said, when I went to pick up food the place was packed. They probably had more business in an hour than I've seen them have in a day. Restaurants of all places have the potential to make money hand over fist during this crisis. If a restaurant can't see that potential then they aren't thinking outside the box.

Then keep it up. Don't socially distance, hit the beach and party and stop complaining douche.

Then keep it up. Don't socially distance, hit the beach and party and stop complaining douche.
Unfortunately I lack the ability to stop the destruction of Western Civilization that is occurring.

Biggest scam in history...by far.

Nah, asswipePINO and organized religions are actual scams.
Satan smiles at you.
One does not require an organization to know, love, and fear God. We are encouraged to seek fellowship and to spread the word but how we choose to worship the lord (alone or in groups) is our own choice. I personally find organizations like the Roman Catholic Church to be highly repugnant in many ways.
I agree upon that, but a blanket condemnation was overboard.

Destruction of Western Civilization? If this nation can't make it thru a short period of self quarantine then something is wrong. Really wrong. Send round 1 of stimulus and round 2 if necessary.

I think this is what the base of the democrats are looking for, permanent closures and high unemployment.

This not what I want at all and I believe the Sanders and Cortez base is happy with the events with the hope to usher in their Sandersism or Cortezism thinking their version of Marxism will save us all.

I do not agree with Pelosi a lot of times but I can not believe she is as nuts as those two radicals with a big base but then again I could be naive though...

Forum List

Back