We could have been out of Afghanistan in December 2001

We could have been out of Afghanistan in December 2001. After seeing the fire power and damage of the US air attack in the first few months of the war, the Taliban was willing to surrender and turn over Osama Bin Laden.
Rumsfield, Cheney and Bush said no.
There have been countless mistakes, in Afghanistan, in the past 20 years.

I don't disagree with the premise of your topic.

The problem is we forgot how to WIN wars after WWII.
War isn't pretty. You do what you must to win it as quickly as possible. Sadly now we have this pc bullshit in our heads about a "kinder" type of war if you will.
We should have leveled Baghdad & Kabul and walked away. Fuck this occupation shit.

Much like Japan you play with the bull you get the horns.

War isn't pretty. You do what you must to win it as quickly as possible. Sadly now we have this pc bullshit in our heads about a "kinder" type of war if you will.
We should have leveled Baghdad & Kabul and walked away. Fuck this occupation shit.

Did we "walk away" from Japan and germany?

Of course not. We rebuilt those countries and now they are stable democracies and allies

Elmer is an example of the unbelievable ridiculous thinking of Bidumb supporters.
If Bidumb says it or if someone says something positive of Bidumb it is the absolute truth.
If an anti-Bidumb says something it is false even if it has nothing to do with Bidumb.

It is a cult. That is how cult members act. It is how Nazis acted about Hitler.

The Bidumb supporters are mindless, immoral, unethical, without any principles and the biggest dumbasses you will ever find. We cannot and will not allow them to take our country down.
Another example of a Trump dumbass.
They cannot come up with anything original.
He copied what I said about him.

Despite the fact I have said I feel Biden has made mistakes in the exit from Afghanistan.

Biden is not my god like Trump is for his cult.

Biden makes mistakes, as all Presidents do, and when he makes a mistake, I will call him on it. If he does an impeachable offence, I will not stop impeachment. If he loses the vote in 2024, I will respect the vote. If Biden does not accept the vote and urges supporters to rush the Capitol and stop the results, I will support throwing him in jail.
Biden is a mortal man, not a god.

Wars have to have stated objectives. WWII was stop the Nazis. I am not sure what the objective was for Afghanistan.

ElmerMudd all POTUS do NOT make MAJOR fk ups like this shit ----you people look ridiculous trying to defend him---you are like the hitler youth

ElmerMudd all POTUS do NOT make MAJOR fk ups like this shit ----you people look ridiculous trying to defend him---you are like the hitler youth
Have you read my posts. I am not defending Biden.
You think since you worship Trump that anti-Trumpers worship Biden. Most do not.
Everyone is not as screwed up as you.

Wars have to have stated objectives. WWII was stop the Nazis. I am not sure what the objective was for Afghanistan.
Drive Al Qaeda out of AFG and make sure they could no longer function freely

What a dumbass statement. The radical left wanted Bernie Sanders. The radical left are not fans of Bidens.
Hey dumbass than why is he "forgiving" student loans and has the Canadian border shut down and the Mexican border WIDE OPEN? You are either blind or just stupid.

Hey dumbass than why is he "forgiving" student loans and has the Canadian border shut down and the Mexican border WIDE OPEN? You are either blind or just stupid.
Yea...except it's not

Another absolutely dumbass statement. Must be a Trumpster.

Forum List

Back