“We carry a lot of shame around our anuses. ...

John Coyle

Rookie
Oct 14, 2014
As Charlie Glickman, a sex educator and the author of The Ultimate Guide to Prostate Pleasure: Erotic Exploration of Men and their Partners, explained in an interview last year with Playboy: “We carry a lot of shame around our anuses. ... It’s a shame that starts when we’re in diapers.” According to Glickman,who identifies as bisexual, even as adults, “We look for a reason to justify the taboo. We say it’s disgusting. We say it’s dirty. We say it’s gross.”
“Butt stuff is such a thing,” we say, as New York magazine’s Maureen O’Connor did earlier this year, before immediately getting grossed out at a phrase more lurid than that.
Most commonly, we say that anal play is gay. A lot of people feel uncomfortable with anal sex. But how gay is it, really?

Just how gay is anal play really Zach Stafford Comment is free theguardian.com

All I ask was for a sniff of anus...

th

As Charlie Glickman, a sex educator and the author of The Ultimate Guide to Prostate Pleasure: Erotic Exploration of Men and their Partners, explained in an interview last year with Playboy: “We carry a lot of shame around our anuses. ... It’s a shame that starts when we’re in diapers.” According to Glickman,who identifies as bisexual, even as adults, “We look for a reason to justify the taboo. We say it’s disgusting. We say it’s dirty. We say it’s gross.”
“Butt stuff is such a thing,” we say, as New York magazine’s Maureen O’Connor did earlier this year, before immediately getting grossed out at a phrase more lurid than that.
Most commonly, we say that anal play is gay. A lot of people feel uncomfortable with anal sex. But how gay is it, really?

You went to all the effort of signing up for the sight and verifying yourself to post this? Seriously?

Has anyone ever had a chick finger your ass while she is blowing you? I am not talking full penetration, just some fingering? It's not bad.

It is kind of a refreshing change. For example, back when I drank I would never try a Mohito. I stuck mainly to Scotch. But then I tried one and it was pretty good. I did not stick with it but for a little while before returning to my Scotch. But, I found the Mohito to be a nice change of pace for a while. A little anal play is like that. It is like the new seasoning you try on a steak. It does not make the steak, it just spices it up in a refreshing way.

You went to all the effort of signing up for the sight and verifying yourself to post this? Seriously?

"sight"?

Hetereosexual anal play is just as ancient as more conventional sexual activities. Everyone has one, and everyone's is very sensitive and thus capable of great pleasure. And for those who wish to be better lovers for their women, having some idea what it feels like before asking her to let you do it to her isn't like, unreasonable. :)

Hetereosexual anal play is just as ancient as more conventional sexual activities. Everyone has one, and everyone's is very sensitive and thus capable of great pleasure. And for those who wish to be better lovers for their women, having some idea what it feels like before asking her to let you do it to her isn't like, unreasonable. :)

He is right. You see, guys like Delta and me are not all uptight about our assholes. Maybe something slips inside there once in a while. Who cares? It does not mean that We are gay.

"sight"?

Whoops!

Anal pleasure has always been desired and very popular. Current association with homosexuality is fairly new. Or at least, current hypocrisy about it is. Little drummer boys during the civil war, and British Royal Navy boys on-ship weren't there because little boys had anything to offer a military campaign. They were there because boys can't get pregnant...

And as a bi man myself, I can tell you it can feel really wonderful. Climax with anal stimulation or penetration is much more intense. And that a man's semen contains hormones which when absorbed into the bloodstream by their lover, male or female, produces feelings of happiness and relaxation like an antidepressant.

Does semen have antidepressant properties Arch Sex Behav. 2002 - PubMed - NCBI
Semen Health Effects

Anal pleasure has always been desired and very popular. Current association with homosexuality is fairly new. Or at least, current hypocrisy about it is. Little drummer boys during the civil war, and British Royal Navy boys on-ship weren't there because little boys had anything to offer a military campaign. They were there because boys can't get pregnant...

And as a bi man myself, I can tell you it can feel really wonderful. Climax with anal stimulation or penetration is much more intense. And that a man's semen contains hormones which when absorbed into the bloodstream by their lover, male or female, produces feelings of happiness and relaxation like an antidepressant.

Does semen have antidepressant properties Arch Sex Behav. 2002 - PubMed - NCBI
Semen Health Effects

Tee hee!

Forum List

Back