*We As A Nation, Are No Better Than Venezuela*

Sorry bout that,

1. Who turned my tread into a bunch of fucked up assholes, going on about definitions of words, and people who may go live in New Zealand?
2. You fucked up people just can't help your selves, won't be long for you.
3. There's really nothing i can do to prevent whats going at you in lighting speed.
4. I will pray for you pour worthless souls.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
You go ahead and keep waiting for doomsday from the big bad Dems. I’m gonna take the boat out on the lake in the morning and then might hit the links for 9 at sunset… that’s how we roll in this third world country of ours!

You go ahead and keep waiting for doomsday from the big bad Dems. I’m gonna take the boat out on the lake in the morning and then might hit the links for 9 at sunset… that’s how we roll in this third world country of ours!
Sorry bout that,

1. We all will get used to our present state of government in different ways.
2. Yeah go fishing, play some golf, chill out, drink down some bib.
3. But trust me when you wake up the next day, your nation is now and forever, 100%, *Third World Shithole*.
4. They will be fishing from a boat in Mexico, and playing golf today as well.
5. Don't allow the fact that we've fallen into a bucket of shit politically, hinder you from living your life the best you can.
6. People used to escape their countries to get away from that shit, but they come to our shit show now, if they come, which they will cause our policies they get everything at tax payers expense.
7. So eat drink and be merry, there is no remedy, so make the best of it.
8. But also remember it just happened, and things will be added on, and things will get less free, and inflation will fly high, to unbearable heights, but you hang in there, a loaf of bread may cost you $1000.00
9. Oppression, like no people on earth, has ever known, is approaching.
10. Time draws near the faint of heart will dwindle.
11. Stay Strong.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. We all will get used to our present state of government in different ways.
2. Yeah go fishing, play some golf, chill out, drink down some bib.
3. But trust me when you wake up the next day, your nation is now and forever, 100%, *Third World Shithole*.
4. They will be fishing from a boat in Mexico, and playing golf today as well.
5. Don't allow the fact that we've fallen into a bucket of shit politically, hinder you from living your life the best you can.
6. People used to escape their countries to get away from that shit, but they come to our shit show now, if they come, which they will cause our policies they get everything at tax payers expense.
7. So eat drink and be merry, there is no remedy, so make the best of it.
8. But also remember it just happened, and things will be added on, and things will get less free, and inflation will fly high, to unbearable heights, but you hang in there, a loaf of bread may cost you $1000.00
9. Oppression, like no people on earth, has ever known, is approaching.
10. Time draws near the faint of heart will dwindle.
11. Stay Strong.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Had a great day on the lake and got a full round in. It was excellent. Woke up the next day and guess what. No shithole like you predicted. Hitting up a couple showrooms today to pick out new cabinets and counter tops for my kitchen remodel, might go out for a nice steak tonight. Just another day in the third world I guess.

Forum List

Back