*We As A Nation, Are No Better Than Venezuela*

Use of govt to maintain power and attack political opponents is the end of the Republic. Time for a divorce

....in which the Left functions as the abusive spouse. After decades of abuse, we are finally at the door, suitcase in hand, saying with no emotion, "This marriage is over". The abusive spouse screeches "YOU CAN'T DO THIS WE ARE MAARRIIIEEEDDD" not realizing that maybe they could have prevented it years ago.

There is a phrase: "the iron has entered my soul".

So many of us are there.

....in which the Left functions as the abusive spouse. After decades of abuse, we are finally at the door, suitcase in hand, saying with no emotion, "This marriage is over". The abusive spouse screeches "YOU CAN'T DO THIS WE ARE MAARRIIIEEEDDD" not realizing that maybe they could have prevented it years ago.

So many of us are there.
Good bye!

Don’t let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

So many of us are there.
Yes. I wouldnt piss on them if they were on fire. That is correct

Right. I think a block of states need to get together and start the process.

Funny how most conservatives are, "yep. It's time." and most leftie heads explode when this comes up. Questions like, "Do you love your country?"

Oh honey. We're so far past that.
As far as im concerned they can sit and spin on a bar stoll with no seat

Right. I think a block of states need to get together and start the process.

Funny how most conservatives are, "yep. It's time." and most leftie heads explode when this comes up. Questions like, "Do you love your country?"

Oh honey. We're so far past that.
Well lets see. You hate liberals, people who are not white, people who are not heterosexual. You have zero respect for the land.
Prove me wrong.

Forum List

Back