*We As A Nation, Are No Better Than Venezuela*

Sorry bout that,

1. You can pretend all you want, but America died on August 8th 2022.
2. We as a Nation Lost.
3. And Obama won, he did that, well done Obama!
4. Pretend all you want but this Nation has fallen.
5. It was a sad day for the World, August 8th 2022.
6. It will take some time for the World to digest this truth, but i'm here to help you.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You don’t like it here, get the fuck out!
Sorry bout that,

1. Did i say i don't like it here?
2. We as a Nation have fallen.
3. Things will get worse, as to where we might leave, go to another *Third World Country*.
4. But this is my homeland, and even though its a sad day, *August 8th 2022* its still my homeland, that hasn't changed.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. As a Nation we have been slung low.
2. In public opinion, we have fallen to such low degree, we are equal to any and all banana republics.
3. No one can clean this up, or make the Nation above to where we have fallen.
4. Washington D.C., is a bonified smelly sewer, with the lid stolen.
5. A sewer lid stolen by a excavator, dug up, and left with a gaping hole in the ground.
6. There is *NO* remedy, we have fallen to third world status.
7. READ:
8. SAMPLE:

“Not only will I not oppose the release of documents related to the unAmerican, unwarranted, and unnecessary raid and break-in of my home in Palm Beach, Florida, Mar-a-Lago, I am going a step further by ENCOURAGING the immediate release of those documents,” Trump said in a late-night post on his social media site, Truth Social."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Trump is still just a gasbag.

Yeah, you revolutionary punks supported Trump which means you support the demise.

Millions took his operation warp speed snake juice injection with glowing support. I don't support that nor have I supported the 30 trillion dollar debt from the last 5 presidents, nor the never ending wars, nor the never ending spending.

Sorry bout that,

1. As a Nation we have been slung low.
2. In public opinion, we have fallen to such low degree, we are equal to any and all banana republics.
3. No one can clean this up, or make the Nation above to where we have fallen.
4. Washington D.C., is a bonified smelly sewer, with the lid stolen.
5. A sewer lid stolen by a excavator, dug up, and left with a gaping hole in the ground.
6. There is *NO* remedy, we have fallen to third world status.
7. READ:
8. SAMPLE:

“Not only will I not oppose the release of documents related to the unAmerican, unwarranted, and unnecessary raid and break-in of my home in Palm Beach, Florida, Mar-a-Lago, I am going a step further by ENCOURAGING the immediate release of those documents,” Trump said in a late-night post on his social media site, Truth Social."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Then get the fuck out. You won't be missed. Sorry about that.

Forum List

Back