*We As A Nation, Are No Better Than Venezuela*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. As a Nation we have been slung low.
2. In public opinion, we have fallen to such low degree, we are equal to any and all banana republics.
3. No one can clean this up, or make the Nation above to where we have fallen.
4. Washington D.C., is a bonified smelly sewer, with the lid stolen.
5. A sewer lid stolen by a excavator, dug up, and left with a gaping hole in the ground.
6. There is *NO* remedy, we have fallen to third world status.
7. READ:
8. SAMPLE:

“Not only will I not oppose the release of documents related to the unAmerican, unwarranted, and unnecessary raid and break-in of my home in Palm Beach, Florida, Mar-a-Lago, I am going a step further by ENCOURAGING the immediate release of those documents,” Trump said in a late-night post on his social media site, Truth Social."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Our leaders currently running the country are no better....
Sorry bout that,

1. We fall together.
2. There is no separation of the governing body.
3. USA is a Third World Nation.
4. From now on.
5. The powers that be made it so.
6. We are officially fallen.
7. We were bound to fall, after the stolen election, all third world nations abuse their powers, thinking no one will notice.
8. The whole world noticed.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

We have become as what has come here to live as what they left due to the promotion of diversity and accusations of racism and hate from the residents living in the United States. And this exists with the architects of Liberal World Governments using it as part of many agendas to bring a fascist way of living. And the diversity is destroying us as it is not assimilation.

Sorry bout that,

2. In public opinion, we have fallen to such low degree, we are equal to any and all banana republics.
5. A sewer lid stolen by a excavator, dug up, and left with a gaping hole in the ground.
7. READ:
8. SAMPLE:

“Not only will I not oppose the release of documents related to the unAmerican, unwarranted, and unnecessary raid and break-in of my home in Palm Beach, Florida, Mar-a-Lago, I am going a step further by ENCOURAGING the immediate release of those documents,” Trump said in a late-night post on his social media site, Truth Social."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Merrick Garland is the President now

We have become as what has come here to live as what they left due to the promotion of diversity and accusations of racism and hate from the residents living in the United States. And this exists with the architects of Liberal World Governments using it as part of many agendas to bring a fascist way of living. And the diversity is destroying us as it is not assimilation.
Sorry bout that,

1. Of which many things you brought up are true.
2. But the bottom line is we have fallen.
3. The light on the hill has been put out with a nuclear devise.
4. And now, they claim for desired stupid effect for the stupid people, that nuke documents were sought in the Trump raid.
5. The classic use of third world governments is *The Seriousness Of The Charge*.
6. Our nation has been wrapped in a pretty bow of, *THIRD WORLD ORDER*
7. Obama did that, well done!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Use of govt to maintain power and attack political opponents is the end of the Republic. Time for a divorce
Sorry bout that,

1. Divorce won't change a thing.
2. In many states like Texas, the powers here will have no other choice but to repel from Washington DC.
3. And for good or bad Texas citizens will be ok with it.
4. Might be a protracted war over it, but i see no other direction from here.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Divorce won't change a thing.
2. In many states like Texas, the powers here will have no other choice but to repel from Washington DC.
3. And for good or bad Texas citizens will be ok with it.
4. Might be a protracted war over it, but i see no other direction from here.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Nether do I. The Republic is dead.

Sorry bout that,

1. The shiny well spoken negro Obama won, we are a *Third World Country*, now and forever.
2. One man defeated a whole country.
3. You are unable to see the truth, that's why i'm here.
4. Welcome: Third World Dwellers.
5. Once fallen there is no getting up.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. The shiny well spoken negro Obama won, we are a *Third World Country*, now and forever.
2. One man defeated a whole country.
3. You are unable to see the truth, that's why i'm here.
4. Welcome Third World Dwellers.
5. Once fallen there is no getting up.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
That election sealed our fate.

Sorry bout that,

1. Its time you liberals celebrate, you have won, we are a *Third World Nation* forever.
2. Congrats, you destroyed America, it is finished.
3. There will be no clean up, just more destruction to follow.
4. You have self-suicided, each other, you have brought your own nation down.
5. Well done.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

7. READ:
8. SAMPLE:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
The nation is not Venezuela but Trump damn sure is.

Forum List

Back