We are Witnessing the Death of the West

Besides, police herding citizens and demanding papers is your dream society. Straight out of Nazi Germany.
:rolleyes: How would you think this would be my "dream society"? All I was asking was what this incident was about. You do realize that the nazis in charge of Texas have neighbors spying on neighbors and Texans have tobe smuggled out of state just to exercise their rights. This is straight out of Nazi Germany. When is adolph abbott going to institute mandatory crotch checks?

:rolleyes: How would you think this would be my "dream society"?

Because you're a Nazi...

DUH.

You know Hysteria, you're really not the sharpest marshmallow in the bag...

All I was asking was what this incident was about. You do realize that the nazis in charge of Texas have neighbors spying on neighbors and Texans have tobe smuggled out of state just to exercise their rights. This is straight out of Nazi Germany. When is adolph abbott going to institute mandatory crotch checks?
Nonsense. More Nazi hype to attack the Americans. The payment for turning in illegal abortion providers has nothing to do with women going out of state to sacrifice infants.

Because you're a Nazi...

DUH.

You know Hysteria, you're really not the sharpest marshmallow in the bag...

Nonsense. More Nazi hype to attack the Americans. The payment for turning in illegal abortion providers has nothing to do with women going out of state to sacrifice infants.

abbott is a nazi and he has brought nazism to Texas. The only reason that abortion providers are "illegal" in the first place is that abbott used his office to force his law through. Nobody is trying to "attack the Americans," many of whom have to leave the state because of adolph, a cheap nazi cracker. Nobody is "sacrificing infants." That's horseshit.

Russia is preferable to this
A. It's not terribly surprising to hear a tRumpling say things like this. They aren't really known fo their patriotism.

B. I'm sure Russia will be happy to have you, remember to close the door on your way out.

"Courage" is not a way of dealing with random violence. Preparing is.

YOu are not being brave, you are being a fool.
I have guns but I protect myself primarily by not being an idiot. I've been in some pretty bad situations and I can't think of a single time shooting someone would have been a better outcome. It helps that I am physically imposing, maybe you are just not that confident.

When you turn on the TV and all you see are Negroes and your turn on the news and see the shitheads laughting as they are tearning down the statutes of heroes and you see Negroes and Communists burning looting and murdering and you see Left Wingers stealing elections you know everything is fucked up.

Real bio-weapons are nearly 100% fatal in a very short period of time, are not easily transmissible and a vaccine already exists. Nothing about covid suggests a specific target or any kind of prior plan. Now that's out there it has not afforded any nation state an advantage of any kind. It cost everyone a bunch of lives and money.
It's not the disease that's the weapon, shit-for-brains.

Not even a machine gun would even the odds of one guy vs a mob. This is besides the fact that you would never be caught within fifty miles of a real riot.
Tell it to Rittenhouse. Or better yet, Rosenbaum.

Oh look, Klan boi is going to invent history because "self-esteem is more important than facts."

Africans were more advanced than American Indians - far more. Africans discovered the wheel, as Europe and China did. Africans developed steel smelting, as Europe and China did. No one learned any of this from Africa.

But amuse us and tell us the lies about Wakanda.....
Wakanda doesn't exist and I don't know a Klanboi except for those like you.

I don't have to invent anything. The truth is documented and whites did it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back