We are Witnessing the Death of the West

All you jerks will ever do is bitch and moan and hope someone else will do the dirty work for you.

With your Brown Shirts of Burn, Loot, Murder (BLM) and ANTIFA out on the 2 year Kristalnacht your party is waging, good men like the Oath Keepers have stepped up.

Nothing is as repugnant to you Nazis as honor and keeping oaths, so veterans defending our Constitution from your terrorist troops outrages you. As democrat terrorists pull the elderly from cars and beat them, Proud Boys step up to defend those who can't defend themselves against you terrorists.

As decent men stand up to you Nazi thugs, urban combat ensues. You are waging war to destroy America, and you are VERY violent.

Of course the Gestapo (formerly FBI) is allies with the terrorist democrats and hunt down any who have loyalty to the Constitution and throw them in a Gulag.

The first three+ minutes of this video give no indication of the cause of this police activity and I've just done a skipping survey of the rest of it. What was the cause of the police presence? This video seems designed simply to promote hysteria.

The first punch was thrown before we were born when Europe decided to violently colonize and enslave the rest of the world.
Nice try.

No, in fact, it was a lameass try to explain why you won't answer my question, chickenshit.

You are owned. Get the fuck out of here.

The Nazi democrats threw the first punch, and the next 5,000. They are DEPENDING on us to never defend ourselves. Just like Germany in 1932, they expect to seize absolute power with no resistance.
They'll be surprised. I can't wait to see their faces.

You mean those who burn cities to 5he ground and destroy property not their own?
Civil unrest is nothing new in this country. What is new is that this time the right apparently got really scared and personally offended by things happening hundreds or thousands of miles away.

Wheres your proof about Australia?
They have a Republican government.
Now argue about that also. I can't wait.

Watch the video in the OP, Nazi.

I hate it when you retard fascists start spouting off with no idea what the subject is. I get that you just vomit out hating points, but at least use hate mantras that are associated with the subject.

Watch the video in the OP, Nazi.

I hate it when you retard fascists start spouting off with no idea what the subject is. I get that you just vomit out hating points, but at least use hate mantras that are associated with the subject.

No dickhead. You know nothing about the country. There were being arrested because they broke the lockdown restrictions. I agree with it.
It won't happen here. Biden will just tighten the screws in many ways and force you to get vaccinated.
Let's see how good you are then with your old guns.

Forum List

Back