We are wasting time on Trump; We didnt do this in 2010/Bush

This isn't about Trump. It has never been about Trump. Look to world history: It's never about one guy. At most, one person is a bleak totem.

This is about a large portion of a country so distorted, hopeless and paranoid that it would even consider someone like that for high office.

This is a sociological / cultural / anthropological issue, and it is ripping us into pieces as we speak. So yeah, I would say that deserves attention.

A fainting couch for Mac

1656235674608.png

You really think these stupid hearings, where only one side can present their case, can result in a former president going to prison? Do you think these stupid fucking hearings ARE A LEGAL CRIMINAL TRIAL????? FOR TRUMP????

You're not a smokin' OP you're a fucking idiot. This kind of stupidity in a post reminds me of just how dumb fucking democrats are. This is a prime example of the stupid fucking left.
This is definitely one of the dumber ones.

I just exposed another leftie rocket scientist in the other thread.

These people are FAR gone, they can't even think anymore.

That Kool aid sure is powerful.

As the right clings to the delusions of a lying, retard?
I happen to know, that anyone to the right of Chairman Mao is working very hard to KICK THE LEFTIES OUT OF TOWN, and give em a good swift boot in the ass in their way out.

No one's clinging to anything. They're being very proactive right now. They're coming after you. And they'll get you too.

Progtards are toast. They're going the way of the Neo-Cons. Ten years from now they're going to be so entirely unpopular that no one will admit they've ever been one

It's not a deflection, it's putting your blinkered comment and beliefs into context. Look at your current raving looney President, can you say you are honestly proud of the inept pillock??
No, of course not. The two parties have failed us spectacularly.

Unlike you, I'm under zero (0) obligation to be a sheep for a tribe.

You won't understand that.

For government workers and contractors.

So, it's the governments fault that companies are raising wages?
When did they force them to do that?

Sure, not a peep from "conservatives" when Trump........

March 27 2020
President Donald Trump signed into law Friday afternoon a historic $2 trillion stimulus package as the American public and the US economy fight the devastating spread of Covid-19.

The far-reaching legislation stands as the largest emergency aid package in US history. It represents a massive financial injection into a struggling economy with provisions aimed at helping American workers, small businesses and industries grappling with the economic disruption.

Then, on top of that the orange grifter's regime...............

March 22 2020
The White House on Sunday reportedly refused to back down from its demand that a coronavirus relief package include $500 billion, which would be provided to corporations at the discretion of Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin.

June 11 2020
U.S. Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin told Congress Wednesday that the Trump administration intends to keep secret the names of the businesses that have received more than $500 billion in COVID-19 bailout funds through the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP), claiming the information is “confidential.”

And Biden is so incompetent but took control of every country on earth to raise their inflation too?
Trump could never do that.

Let me guess, the republican solution,(for everything) is more tax cuts.

So, Biden will force every country in the world to give themselves a tax cut too?
The democrats did everything they could to increase wages. One example is pushing through the stimulus package which gave Americans free money in a number of ways so that people wouldn't have to work, which caused a labor shortage which increased wages. That's just one example.

Inflation was going to happen anyway, even if Trump had won. BUT, since Biden won, he and the left continually threw gasoline on the inflation fire with every policy they had. It's inherent in every policy they have, which is to increase wages, give the poor free money so they don't have any incentive to work, have a weak foreign policy which gave Russia the incentive to invade Ukraine, constantly attack businesses, and Climate Change policies which ALWAYS make energy more expensive.

No, of course not. The two parties have failed us spectacularly.

Unlike you, I'm under zero (0) obligation to be a sheep for a tribe.

You won't understand that.
Correct, I don't understand your twaddle, I speak the Queen's English in the UK so you'll have to decipher your gobbledygook.

I happen to know, that anyone to the right of Chairman Mao is working very hard to KICK THE LEFTIES OUT OF TOWN, and give em a good swift boot in the ass in their way out.
YOU happen to know?
Sure, so do Trump's son's on FOX. LOL.
No one's clinging to anything. They're being very proactive right now. They're coming after you. And they'll get you too.
They cling to Trump....................and nutjobs.
Progtards are toast. They're going the way of the Neo-Cons. Ten years from now they're going to be so entirely unpopular that no one will admit they've ever been one
Sure just like republicans never voted for Bush or were in favor of the invasion of Iraq....................AFTER it went south.

Maybe yall just arent around a lot of normal non-rich young people. I am, daily, and we mostly dont give a fuck about prosecuting that piece of shit, let him be miserable in his shitty golf club. We are worried about OURSELVES going broke!!! Gas, rent and student loans literally starving us.

On purpose
What's great it's the ones you support who will bury you .......and I will rejoice

The uniparty hates all of you

The democrats did everything they could to increase wages. One example is pushing through the stimulus package which gave Americans free money in a number of ways so that people wouldn't have to work, which caused a labor shortage which increased wages. That's just one example.
Crickets, when Trump pushed his stimulus though.

"I simply want to get our great people $2000, rather than the measly $600 that is now in the bill," Trump said in a tweet Saturday.

"Now, the President must immediately call on Congressional Republicans to end their obstruction and to join him and Democrats in support of our stand-alone legislation to increase direct payment checks to $2,000, which will be brought to the Floor tomorrow," House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., said Sunday night.

Inflation was going to happen anyway, even if Trump had won. BUT, since Biden won, he and the left continually threw gasoline on the inflation fire with every policy they had. It's inherent in every policy they have, which is to increase wages, give the poor free money so they don't have any incentive to work,
So, Biden convinced every country in the world to give their workers free money, so they didn't have to work?
have a weak foreign policy which gave Russia the incentive to invade Ukraine, constantly attack businesses, and Climate Change policies which ALWAYS make energy more expensive.
WTF?
If people are using alternatives for fossil fuels/energy, that would free up the "shortage" of oil, not increase it.

If people started eating chicken instead of beef, it would lower the price of beef, but increase the price of chicken.

Your knowledge of supply and demand, as usual, makes no sense.

If Congress wants to focus on a partisan kangaroo court and indict a president that his supporters think was successful at keeping America strong and had a better economy? They’re going to revolt — not just a violent revolt but at the ballot box

The left have absolutely no comprehension that their far left turn has inspired the far right to come out as a check.

The Far Right has been "out" since Nixon left office. The far right has been trying to impeach a Democratic President since Nixon. Clinton moved the Democratic Party 50 paces to the right just to get elected.

The Democratic Party is still further to the right than any conservative party in most western democracies. The USA is current a far right democracy teetering on authoritarian dictatorship.

THE ONLY EXTREMISTS HERE ARE THE REPUBLICANS. THE DEMOCRATS ARE CENTRISTS, NOT FAR LEFT.

Inflation was going to happen anyway, even if Trump had won. BUT, since Biden won, he and the left continually threw gasoline on the inflation fire with every policy they had. It's inherent in every policy they have, which is to increase wages, give the poor free money so they don't have any incentive to work, have a weak foreign policy which gave Russia the incentive to invade Ukraine, constantly attack businesses, and Climate Change policies which ALWAYS make energy more expensive.

Your knowledge of government and economics is so thin as to be invisible. Every country in the first world has high gas prices and inflation. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. And Biden wasn't even the President throughout the pandemic - that would be Donald Trump who signed the stimulus bills.

It was also Donald Trump who signed off on OPEC not increasing production for 2021. Trump thought the high price for crude would help American petroleum companies. Throughout his Presidency, Donald Trump took better care of corporations and corporate profits than he did the American worker. The payroll protection plan was no help to workers who had already lost their jobs.

Things are worse coming out of the pandemic in the USA, because Republicans have so badly screwed up the response, extending the pandemic and the tripling the costs for medical treatment over other first world nations, because your rates of infection continue to be so much higher than everybody else.

Crickets, when Trump pushed his stimulus though.

"I simply want to get our great people $2000, rather than the measly $600 that is now in the bill," Trump said in a tweet Saturday.

"Now, the President must immediately call on Congressional Republicans to end their obstruction and to join him and Democrats in support of our stand-alone legislation to increase direct payment checks to $2,000, which will be brought to the Floor tomorrow," House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., said Sunday night.

So, Biden convinced every country in the world to give their workers free money, so they didn't have to work?

WTF?
If people are using alternatives for fossil fuels/energy, that would free up the "shortage" of oil, not increase it.

If people started eating chicken instead of beef, it would lower the price of beef, but increase the price of chicken.

Your knowledge of supply and demand, as usual, makes no sense.
Green energy costs more money, especially when you have policies to stick it to the other energy producers. Hey, check this out:

Your knowledge of government and economics is so thin as to be invisible. Every country in the first world has high gas prices and inflation. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. And Biden wasn't even the President throughout the pandemic - that would be Donald Trump who signed the stimulus bills.

It was also Donald Trump who signed off on OPEC not increasing production for 2021. Trump thought the high price for crude would help American petroleum companies. Throughout his Presidency, Donald Trump took better care of corporations and corporate profits than he did the American worker. The payroll protection plan was no help to workers who had already lost their jobs.

Things are worse coming out of the pandemic in the USA, because Republicans have so badly screwed up the response, extending the pandemic and the tripling the costs for medical treatment over other first world nations, because your rates of infection continue to be so much higher than everybody else.
Hey, check this out, you're message is not being delivered:

I come here to talk politics. To try to enlightenment some right wingers perhaps. To discuss CURRENT issues. I cant say this enough to my fellow left leaners: for gods sake move on from Trump. I cant watch the news, read a paper or come to USMB without seeing them all flooded with fucking TRUMP talk. Hes gone. We have real issues NOW to deal with. We MUST beat Desantis in 2024

Seriously. I dont recall in 2010 under Obama all of us still obsessing over Bush, trying to arrest him and having nonstop hearings about him. No, we passed Obamacare and legalized gay marriage. WE DID STUFF that was current and mattered.

While some of you are still obsessed with defeating Trump (news flash WE DID already he lost)…..we have lost abortion rights. Miranda rights basically gone. Gun control ruled illegal by the Conservative Supreme Court.
Oh! fer cryin out loud you loutish of louts.In Obama's first year { 2009 }
he used { Bush drove us into the ditch } at least 2-3 times a week.
Then he moved on the Tea Party his new victim.
Can you Name one thing { Just one } that Biden and his Democrats
have done to make America a better place for American Citizens.
You aren't just seriously Sick in the head.But everywhere.
In the heart,the veins and most assuredly in places where even
bed mites no longer feel welcome. You need to see a Vet and right
quick.

Green energy costs more money, especially when you have policies to stick it to the other energy producers. Hey, check this out:
Like I said, you don't make any sense.

So, Biden convinced every country on earth to go green?

I come here to talk politics. To try to enlightenment some right wingers perhaps. To discuss CURRENT issues. I cant say this enough to my fellow left leaners: for gods sake move on from Trump.
Would that it were so easy.

The American voter pounded a stake into the Cry Baby Loser's heart in 2020, but he merely morphed into a lying zombie, fixated on himself in grievance jamborees and petty vendettas, the RINOs of Trumpery vehemently savaging conservative Republicans for control of the GOP.

The long list of Republican insiders who served under and during the reign of Trumpery are giving sworn testimony that the most fanatical Trumpster can't refute. The internal rancor in the Party will persist even if others try to ignore it.

Forum List

Back