We are wasting time on Trump; We didnt do this in 2010/Bush

Peach45

Gold Member
Feb 17, 2020
I come here to talk politics. To try to enlightenment some right wingers perhaps. To discuss CURRENT issues. I cant say this enough to my fellow left leaners: for gods sake move on from Trump. I cant watch the news, read a paper or come to USMB without seeing them all flooded with fucking TRUMP talk. Hes gone. We have real issues NOW to deal with. We MUST beat Desantis in 2024

Seriously. I dont recall in 2010 under Obama all of us still obsessing over Bush, trying to arrest him and having nonstop hearings about him. No, we passed Obamacare and legalized gay marriage. WE DID STUFF that was current and mattered.

While some of you are still obsessed with defeating Trump (news flash WE DID already he lost)…..we have lost abortion rights. Miranda rights basically gone. Gun control ruled illegal by the Conservative Supreme Court.

I come here to talk politics. To try to enlightenment some right wingers perhaps. To discuss CURRENT issues. I cant say this enough to my fellow left leaners: for gods sake move on from Trump. I cant watch the news, read a paper or come to USMB without seeing them all flooded with fucking TRUMP talk. Hes gone. We have real issues NOW to deal with. We MUST beat Desantis in 2024

Seriously. I dont recall in 2010 under Obama all of us still obsessing over Bush, trying to arrest him and having nonstop hearings about him. No, we passed Obamacare and legalized gay marriage. WE DID STUFF that was current and mattered.

While some of you are still obsessed with defeating Trump (news flash WE DID already he lost)…..we have lost abortion rights. Miranda rights basically gone. Gun control ruled illegal by the Conservative Supreme Court.

Donald Trump is a criminal conman who tried to overthrow the US Government. If he isn't prosecuted, Trump or someone else will do it again.

No way. Trump/ Desantis 2025....................Desantis/ Trump 2030 and 2035

A former president and be elected VP I believe

Donald Trump is a criminal conman who tried to overthrow the US Government. If he isn't prosecuted, Trump or someone else will do it again.
3FB10042-6AB2-4AC7-9D1F-A79FD3779EF8.gif

You give this place too much credit. We really don't give a shat

Only enlightening you've given me is that you are real needy and whiney.........Maybe you should practice your pronouns instead

Trump is a criminal who tried to overthrow an election.
His cult is putting in the groundwork to overthrow future ones, and this moron wants to "move on"?

Just because Trump and his regime are the subject of hearings, which could result in prison time.
They didn't feel the same when it was Hillary.

He tried to overthrow the government how?

If this were truly believed by the public, they would be watching the Hearings in record numbers. People would be gathering around airplane TVs to watch CNNs wall to wall coverage. Citizens would take the week off of work to watch the Hearings. Instead they are turning off the T.V not believing their own media and political parties.

Do you think this is good for America? U.S citizens clearly don't.

How often do elites get prosecuted?
TDS is so bad in you morons, you ignore Americas reality.
Of course, you are an authoritarian hoser, so none of us should really give 2 shits what you say anyway.

True but most past presidents were as well, especially Republicans. The crimes committed bu almost all past presidents, I could spend all day listing, but we never wasted valuable present time trying to retroactively prosecute them.

Maybe yall just arent around a lot of normal non-rich young people. I am, daily, and we mostly dont give a fuck about prosecuting that piece of shit, let him be miserable in his shitty golf club. We are worried about OURSELVES going broke!!! Gas, rent and student loans literally starving us.

Yall wanna prosecute Trump??? Thats your #1 most energetic effort it seems. Great. How does that help me and my coworkers pay our rent, fuel our car, pay loans off, find a better paying job?

I guess we’ll all just be homeless and hungry, but OH YAY the Democrats we voted for at least tried to arrest Trump, that makes us all feel better thanks

How often do elites get prosecuted?
TDS is so bad in you morons, you ignore Americas reality.
Of course, you are an authoritarian hoser, so none of us should really give 2 shits what you say anyway.

I likely disagree with you right wingers on literally everything else. But the TDS…..I have to agree on. My side is sabotaging itself by being so obsessed with that fatass.

The nation cannot "move on from Trump" as long as he is the leader of the Republican Party and he's still promoting lies and hatred of the left.

YOU are not in a position to tell others what to discuss.

Got a great idea.

Post this same thread in the Flame Zone. I'm sure you'll enlighten them good folks over there. You'll feel their like kin folk

He tried to overthrow the government how?

If this were truly believed by the public, they would be watching the Hearings in record numbers. People would be gathering around airplane TVs to watch CNNs wall to wall coverage. Citizens would take the week off of work to watch the Hearings. Instead they are turning off the T.V not believing their own media and political parties.

Do you think this is good for America? U.S citizens clearly don't.

That's not how the world works in the 300 channel universe. Enough people are watching the hearings to turn the Republican Party against Trump and everything he stood for.

Yes, it is VERY GOOD for America. When you have a cancer, you have to cut it out and destroy it before it destroys you. Trump is a cancer.

The nation cannot "move on from Trump" as long as he is the leader of the Republican Party and he's still promoting lies and hatred of the left.

YOU are not in a position to tell others what to discuss.

We voted him out. And hes only their leader bc they like how much he pisses off liberals. Thats the truth. If we MOVE ON….he loses his #1 strength, pissing off the left. Its the only reason his rallies are so popular, he says things his followers wish they could say on national TV

Forum List

Back