We are very close to going to war in another World War. Thanks to Joe Biden..

US fighter jets called to flight as precaution against Russian bombers near Hawaii
While several media reports have said that the American jets "scrambled" to respond to the threat of Russian warplanes as they flew close to U.S. territorial airspace, the reality appears to have been less urgent than the headlines suggested. The U.S. defense official told ABC News that the Russian aircraft came no closer than about 150 miles from Hawaii's coast.
Russia is seeing the response to their aggression and are playing cat and mouse with Biden, while the progressives who seem to see US citizens as the enemy of the country continue their debacle of Jan 6th. All it is going to take is an "OOPS", and the shit will hit the fan.

Russia Warplane Drops Bombs to Deter U.K. Ship in First Move of Its Kind Since Cold War
The destroyer is part of the U.K. Carrier Strike Group heading to the Indo-Pacific region. Earlier this month, it was announced that the vessel would be carrying out its "own set of missions" in the Black Sea separate from the group.
How do you know this Russian bomber situation actually happened?
And suddenly a Liberal didn't believe a story posted on MSN...
Who doesn’t believe? I just asked a question…

US fighter jets called to flight as precaution against Russian bombers near Hawaii
While several media reports have said that the American jets "scrambled" to respond to the threat of Russian warplanes as they flew close to U.S. territorial airspace, the reality appears to have been less urgent than the headlines suggested. The U.S. defense official told ABC News that the Russian aircraft came no closer than about 150 miles from Hawaii's coast.
Russia is seeing the response to their aggression and are playing cat and mouse with Biden, while the progressives who seem to see US citizens as the enemy of the country continue their debacle of Jan 6th. All it is going to take is an "OOPS", and the shit will hit the fan.

Russia Warplane Drops Bombs to Deter U.K. Ship in First Move of Its Kind Since Cold War
The destroyer is part of the U.K. Carrier Strike Group heading to the Indo-Pacific region. Earlier this month, it was announced that the vessel would be carrying out its "own set of missions" in the Black Sea separate from the group.
I already know your Modus Operendi.

Wow, how intuitive of you. Got get yourself a cookie and give yourself a big hug !!

Wow, how intuitive of you. Got get yourself a cookie and give yourself a big hug !!
Slick Slade will ask the questions in such a manner as to sway the direction of the discussion into Left Winger Land.
You should feel honored that everyone here with a brain has caught on to your method of operation.

Slick Slade will ask the questions in such a manner as to sway the direction of the discussion into Left Winger Land.
You should feel honored that everyone here with a brain has caught on to your method of operation.
What’s wrong with having a discussion in Left Winger land? Worried that you can’t hang? Ask me anything you want and I’ll give you direct answers. I promise I won’t evade like you do to me.

How do you know it didn't?
I’m not claiming that it did or didn’t happen. I’m just asking the OP how he knows what he claimed happened actually happened. What are your thoughts?

State Run Media:

It must be true.

View attachment 504768
You believe state run media now?

Do I have to answer that question?

They also sailed a fleet by Hawaii
Like that is the first time evah...
Within 35 miles. ....never heard of this before....feel free to show otherwise

Ok.

Then there was the Russian Submarines hanging off our coast.

And that had been going on for a decade.

Nothing new. Now the question is how do we respond? Do we act like our hair is on fire? For the RW that seems to be the case.

Ok.

Nothing new. Now the question is how do we respond? Do we act like our hair is on fire? For the RW that seems to be the case.
In 1982, I flew a mission in a Navy P-3C Orion patrol craft tracking a Soviet Moma class AGI (Intelligence gathering ship) that had monitored the space shuttle launch at the Cape. The ship departed the area, assumed to be taking station off our submarine base at Kings Bay, GA. That ship maintained an almost constant presence off the east coast for most of the year.

In the later 90s, we were under constant surveillance of Chinese and Soviet merchant vessels transiting the river next to our naval base in South Carolina.

When deployed to the Med, we were constantly overflown by Soviet Bear and May maritime aircraft.

In 1985, we turned the tables on the Soviets by making a cruise in the Black Sea, monitoring their aircraft carrier Kiev.

This is much ado about nothing. It has happened for decades and will continue indefinitely. Some ignorant so-called journalist needed a story to publish.

Ok.

In 1982, I flew a mission in a Navy P-3C Orion patrol craft tracking a Soviet Moma class AGI (Intelligence gathering ship) that had monitored the space shuttle launch at the Cape. The ship departed the area, assumed to be taking station off our submarine base at Kings Bay, GA. That ship maintained an almost constant presence off the east coast for most of the year.

In the later 90s, we were under constant surveillance of Chinese and Soviet merchant vessels transiting the river next to our naval base in South Carolina.

When deployed to the Med, we were constantly overflown by Soviet Bear and May maritime aircraft.

In 1985, we turned the tables on the Soviets by making a cruise in the Black Sea, monitoring their aircraft carrier Kiev.

This is much ado about nothing. It has happened for decades and will continue indefinitely. Some ignorant so-called journalist needed a story to publish.

We are on the same sheet of music man.

Ok.

We are on the same sheet of music man.
Agreed! I was simply showing how long this has existed.

Forum List

Back