We Are Supposed To Believe Joe Biden Got 12 MILLION More Votes Than Obama EVER Did?

In 2008 Barak Obama received 69Million votes to become President.
- This was the largest tally of votes ever received by a Presidential candidate in US history.
In 2012 Obama only received 66 Million votes to remain President. In this 2020 election President Trump received 75 Million votes, getting 6 MILLION more than Barak Obama EVER got and yet we are to believe Joe Biden, who couldn't fill a broom closet during his campaign speeches, received 81 MILLION votes. Think about that for a second.....Joe Biden is the most popular Democrat and most popular President in US history, getting 12 MILLION MORE votes than Barry ever got. Even Democrats don't believe that. Bullshit...'nuff said.
Don't underestimate the power of someone as disliked as Trump to encourage people to go out an vote. It may be the best thing he's ever done as president.
Yeah...it really sucked having the best economy and job numbers ever.
If he'd stuck with that and spent more time worrying about the American people instead of his political bottom line, he probably would have won. He has the kind of personality that grates on many people, but I'm really worried about the people enthralled by him. The history of the 20th Century should tell us the dangers of hitching one's wagon to a demagogue.

What a lame response.
His support shows that the people still Love him today.
Hiden couldnt fill a Waffle House while Trump brought in people by the thousands.
Yes. But he had an opportunity to let them know all will be OK. Instead, he riled up thousands of people.

And people will get hurt.

I was a Trump supporter, but I was disgusted by the things he said today. And now we see the result.

So you want to roll over for the glowbullist.
We dont need your type.
Fine with me.

I am quite happy with who I am, what I believe in and what I disagree with.

Never needed your approval. Heck, I don't even know who the hell you are........but now I have a pretty good idea of the kind of person you are.

I'm the kind of person who doesn't like our elections to be rigged.
Apparently you dont have a problem with it.
There will never be another trusted election result in America again......enjoy.
I dont like a lot of things. I speak my mind when I feel I have been wronged,. I vote for another candidate if my original candidate of choice proves to be a screw up, I hire a different plumber if my original plumber of choice sucks at the trade......But I dont get violent; I dont throw my weight around.

So you too, enjoy
Sleepy has been running for president since his big plagarizing days in 1988 and never given serious consideration. Now all of a sudden, as a demented, double diaper wearing, Gerber strained pea eating geriatric he becomes the biggest vote getter in all of history? Hahahahahahahahaha
Dont get me wrong.
I have no doubt something wasn't right with the election.

Truth is, a large number of democratic voters as well as a huge number of voters with no clue would never vote if it meant moving their lazy asses off the freaking couch and miss Oprah....So when the state elected officials made it easy to vote by saying 'no issue, keep your lazy ass on the couch, don't miss Oprah and we will not only send you a ballot, but we will take it out of your lazy ass mailbox, bring it to your lazy ass door, give your lazy ass a pen and show your lazy ass where to mark the ballot and then we will take your lazy ass ballot with us and deposit into a bin so you don't need to move off your lazy ass because we are well aware that if you need to leave your house during COVID is must be more important than voting like getting your cigarettes' and hooch. No need to do it to vote.

SO we had normally non voters who dont give a fuck, voting because it was made too easy and people told them they will get money if they do it.

Not fucking rocket science..
Sure, no argument with your logic there. But the speed of the overnight changes where the President was winning then 6 hours later was losing, coming from states that had supposedly stopped counting for the night, is impossible.
True....but the excuse for that dramatic change in the overnight count was attributed to the lazy ass mail in ballots from the lazy ass people who likely didn't really give a crap who won becuase they get their lazy ass wlefare, lazy ass section 8 housing and lazy ass medicaid. Because why get a job when I can be a lazy ass leach?

Yeah....I am sick of it. Spent the best years of my life building a company...spending hundreds of thousands on payroll tax (most don't even know what the fuck that means....and no it isn't the tax out of the employees checks you dumbasses...it is my tax match as an employer), risking my limited wealth to expand, risking my limited wealth to hire people, paying more in payroll tax, abiding by regulations that take about 12% out of my profit, making money for my vendors, paying my rent for my offices...and then being told by my "leaders" that I dont pay my fair share....

ANd then I am told I am one who achieved success because I am white with no consideration that I spent 6 months living on the street....

And now? Mail the ballots out to the lazy asses who don't understand or care about the privelage of the right to vote...and while you do it let them know that white, barley rich guy that risked everything and lived on the street before he finally made it will have to pay his fair share so you can get your Auntie Annes pretzels and cheese doodles for free

There. I said it.

Fuck off you dumbass "feel good" people that want everyone to do the right thing to make you feel good....as long as you dont have to.
Take the House and Senate back in 2 years. Sleepy will be in a coma by then.

Who is going to do that? The real Republican Party is on full display in Washington DC, storming the House chambers.
Well the true Dem dregs were on display months ago burning down cities what is your point?
the pioint is simple. Democrat does it, it is warranted. Republican does it, it is bad bad bad.

You can't throw out the vote.. The people still have a voice in our republic.
Just the illegal ones, throw them out.

- This was the largest tally of votes ever received by a Presidential candidate in US history.
In 2012 Obama only received 66 Million votes to remain President. In this 2020 election President Trump received 75 Million votes, getting 6 MILLION more than Barak Obama EVER got and yet we are to believe Joe Biden, who couldn't fill a broom closet during his campaign speeches, received 81 MILLION votes. Think about that for a second.....Joe Biden is the most popular Democrat and most popular President in US history, getting 12 MILLION MORE votes than Barry ever got. Even Democrats don't believe that. Bullshit...'nuff said.
Don't underestimate the power of someone as disliked as Trump to encourage people to go out an vote. It may be the best thing he's ever done as president.
If he'd stuck with that and spent more time worrying about the American people instead of his political bottom line, he probably would have won. He has the kind of personality that grates on many people, but I'm really worried about the people enthralled by him. The history of the 20th Century should tell us the dangers of hitching one's wagon to a demagogue.

What a lame response.
Hiden couldnt fill a Waffle House while Trump brought in people by the thousands.
Yes. But he had an opportunity to let them know all will be OK. Instead, he riled up thousands of people.

I was a Trump supporter, but I was disgusted by the things he said today. And now we see the result.

We dont need your type.
Fine with me.

Never needed your approval. Heck, I don't even know who the hell you are........but now I have a pretty good idea of the kind of person you are.

There will never be another trusted election result in America again......enjoy.
I dont like a lot of things. I speak my mind when I feel I have been wronged,. I vote for another candidate if my original candidate of choice proves to be a screw up, I hire a different plumber if my original plumber of choice sucks at the trade......But I dont get violent; I dont throw my weight around.

So you too, enjoy
Sleepy has been running for president since his big plagarizing days in 1988 and never given serious consideration. Now all of a sudden, as a demented, double diaper wearing, Gerber strained pea eating geriatric he becomes the biggest vote getter in all of history? Hahahahahahahahaha
Dont get me wrong.

Truth is, a large number of democratic voters as well as a huge number of voters with no clue would never vote if it meant moving their lazy asses off the freaking couch and miss Oprah....So when the state elected officials made it easy to vote by saying 'no issue, keep your lazy ass on the couch, don't miss Oprah and we will not only send you a ballot, but we will take it out of your lazy ass mailbox, bring it to your lazy ass door, give your lazy ass a pen and show your lazy ass where to mark the ballot and then we will take your lazy ass ballot with us and deposit into a bin so you don't need to move off your lazy ass because we are well aware that if you need to leave your house during COVID is must be more important than voting like getting your cigarettes' and hooch. No need to do it to vote.

SO we had normally non voters who dont give a fuck, voting because it was made too easy and people told them they will get money if they do it.

Sure, no argument with your logic there. But the speed of the overnight changes where the President was winning then 6 hours later was losing, coming from states that had supposedly stopped counting for the night, is impossible.
True....but the excuse for that dramatic change in the overnight count was attributed to the lazy ass mail in ballots from the lazy ass people who likely didn't really give a crap who won becuase they get their lazy ass wlefare, lazy ass section 8 housing and lazy ass medicaid. Because why get a job when I can be a lazy ass leach?

Yeah....I am sick of it. Spent the best years of my life building a company...spending hundreds of thousands on payroll tax (most don't even know what the fuck that means....and no it isn't the tax out of the employees checks you dumbasses...it is my tax match as an employer), risking my limited wealth to expand, risking my limited wealth to hire people, paying more in payroll tax, abiding by regulations that take about 12% out of my profit, making money for my vendors, paying my rent for my offices...and then being told by my "leaders" that I dont pay my fair share....

ANd then I am told I am one who achieved success because I am white with no consideration that I spent 6 months living on the street....

And now? Mail the ballots out to the lazy asses who don't understand or care about the privelage of the right to vote...and while you do it let them know that white, barley rich guy that risked everything and lived on the street before he finally made it will have to pay his fair share so you can get your Auntie Annes pretzels and cheese doodles for free

There. I said it.

Fuck off you dumbass "feel good" people that want everyone to do the right thing to make you feel good....as long as you dont have to.

Who is going to do that? The real Republican Party is on full display in Washington DC, storming the House chambers.
Well the true Dem dregs were on display months ago burning down cities what is your point?
the pioint is simple. Democrat does it, it is warranted. Republican does it, it is bad bad bad.

Biden got 8 million more votes than Trump.. but Trump doesn't care what the voters said. He continues to lie about the election.

What a lame response.

We dont need your type.
Fine with me.

So you too, enjoy
Dont get me wrong.

There. I said it.

Biden got 8 million more votes than Trump.. but Trump doesn't care what the voters said. He continues to lie about the election.
He lost so he is angry.....you whiners seem a lot more upset about that than we real Americans do over a commie crook like Sleepy in the White House.

What a lame response.

We dont need your type.
Fine with me.

So you too, enjoy
Dont get me wrong.

There. I said it.

Lets be honest. Trump can spray air freshener and you will say he intentionally farted to show disrespect to the people around him.

You fool no one.

What a lame response.

We dont need your type.
Fine with me.

So you too, enjoy
Dont get me wrong.

There. I said it.

Lets be honest. Trump can spray air freshener and you will say he intentionally farted to show disrespect to the people around him.

You fool no one.

I have been following Trump since the 1980s.. He's always been trash.. lying, cheating, lazy braggart. You got exactly what you signed up for when you voted him in. He's a malignant narcissist and dumb as a stump.

What a lame response.

We dont need your type.
Fine with me.

So you too, enjoy
Dont get me wrong.

There. I said it.

You fool no one.

I have been following Trump since the 1980s.. He's always been trash.. lying, cheating, lazy braggart. You got exactly what you signed up for when you voted him in. He's a malignant narcissist and dumb as a stump.
And we have jobs and nice 401ks...you dregs should try it sometime.

Logically that would seem correct.

The population has gone up

Also John McCain was a loyal American, unlike Biden's treasonous opponent

What a lame response.

We dont need your type.
Fine with me.

So you too, enjoy
Dont get me wrong.

There. I said it.

You fool no one.

And he did great things as a president.

I got much of what I expected. Jerusalem, Missiles not flying over Japan, a 30K market, lower taxes, Iran agreement gone, peace accords in the ME.....Maybe you dont like it, but I did.

Or maybe you are just too proud to admit it.

Why?

Because, as I said, he could spray air freshener and you will accuse him of farting to disrespect those around him.

You fool no one.

In 2012 Obama only received 66 Million votes to remain President.

In this 2020 election President Trump received 75 Million votes, getting 6 MILLION more than Barak Obama EVER got.....

.....and yet we are to believe Joe Biden, who couldn't fill a broom closet during his campaign speeches, received 81 MILLION votes.

Think about that for a second.....Joe Biden is the most popular Democrat
and most popular President in US history, getting 12 MILLION MORE votes than Barry ever got.

Even Democrats don't believe that.

Bullshit...'nuff said.

It is entirely believable. The only group that Republicans can win is white males. They are a smaller proportion of the population. Females are moving towards the Democrat Party.
So females don't need jobs? Why would they vote for the party sending jobs overseas?

The number of jobs started incxreasing under Obama and continued under Trump. Neither Obama nor Trump asre responsible for it. Women do not sufpport Nazis.

What a lame response.

We dont need your type.
Fine with me.

So you too, enjoy
Dont get me wrong.

That is not true. Trump's margins steadily eroded as mail-in ballots were counted. None of this was unexpected. The question was whether the in-person ballots which were expected to overwhelmingly favor Trump would hold up as the mail-in ballots which heavily favored Biden were counted. In Michigan, it was not even relatively close.

What a lame response.

We dont need your type.
Fine with me.

So you too, enjoy
Dont get me wrong.

That is not true. Trump's margins steadily eroded as mail-in ballots were counted. None of this was unexpected. The question was whether the in-person ballots which were expected to overwhelmingly favor Trump would hold up as the mail-in ballots which heavily favored Biden were counted. In Michigan, it was not even relatively close.
Riiiggght. The fake leftyvirus mailin ballots as I mentioned. Fake votes.

What a lame response.

We dont need your type.
Fine with me.

So you too, enjoy
Dont get me wrong.

Real votes from real people.

What a lame response.

We dont need your type.
Fine with me.

So you too, enjoy
Dont get me wrong.

Real votes from real people.
Baloney

In 2012 Obama only received 66 Million votes to remain President.

In this 2020 election President Trump received 75 Million votes, getting 6 MILLION more than Barak Obama EVER got.....

.....and yet we are to believe Joe Biden, who couldn't fill a broom closet during his campaign speeches, received 81 MILLION votes.

Think about that for a second.....Joe Biden is the most popular Democrat
and most popular President in US history, getting 12 MILLION MORE votes than Barry ever got.

Even Democrats don't believe that.

Bullshit...'nuff said.

I don't. There was a lot of finagling going on. The word popped into my head out of what seems to be nowhere.

Forum List

Back