We are so lucky that Merrick Garland did not end up on SCOTUS his corruption is just amazing

Agreed.
But do you think Americans will ever rise to defend their freedoms or will we all just continue to quietly go down with the ship.

Cult fucks love security over freedom.

I do not.

That is the culture war we are in.

The good guys won in the Free State of Florida.

In California and New York they lost. That is why states rights are so important. We are very different state to state.

Last edited:
This motherfucker actually tolf the National Archives to NOT disclose the Biden Classified documents they knew about BEFORE THE MIDTERMS.

FUCK THAT PIECE OF SHIT.

He is a disgusting partisan hack.

That “search” today was bullshit.

Big diff in how they treated the two presidents isn't it.

Yep, pictures of classified covers strewn on a floor but no such photos on the hood of the Biden Corvette.

Trump had the documents safely secured and they knew that yet the raid and the use of a hostage rescue team on-site to impress the leftoids while no safe storage by Biden for 6 years and more and a negotiated search.

A phony story by the DoJ that Trump had nuclear secrets was allowed to fester for a few weeks while nothing leaked about the Biden cache.

This motherfucker actually tolf the National Archives to NOT disclose the Biden Classified documents they knew about BEFORE THE MIDTERMS.

FUCK THAT PIECE OF SHIT.

He is a disgusting partisan hack.

That “search” today was bullshit.
I wonder when the House will grill that moron about that tidbit?

Compared to Barr, who acted as twump's mob lawyer Garland is a saint.

I wonder if this is the same person as 0311. Not that I really care actually, I have 'em both on Ignore already. Bill Barr was as close to an honest man as we've had as an AG for quite some time. Garland is an effin' progressive liberal hack.

Forum List

Back