We are on the threshold of major societal disruption

There are several converging technologies that are going to radically change our lives in the coming decade;

So robo taxis as the primary means of transportation by the end of the decade?

And that will cause car manufacturers to go out of business by the end of the decade?

There are several converging technologies that are going to radically change our lives in the coming decade;

The whole video was nothing more than an advertisement for a stock selection service. They flogged that dead horse story but offered no real predictions on what technologies will transform our economy and "disrupt" the structure of society. There was a claim that self-driving cars will mean that cities will requires less parking but will it solve congestion, or reduce the number of trips we take by car or.......???

"All hat and no cattle" as the saying goes.

How fcuking st00pid is this?

Society devolving is going to be happening much sooner than that and it will have zero to do with "converging technologies".

Folks have no clue what is coming in the coming months thanks to vax mandates. Will make summer of 2020 riots in the US last summer look like a picnic in Central Park. And the most stunned mofu's are going to be the Vax Champions who think they are going to be immune from the fallout! :eusa_dance: :eusa_dance: The sentiments of 50 million people being, "Hey....if my family isnt going to eat......NOBODY is fcuking eating!"

The real fun starts soon!:bye1:

How fcuking st00pid is this?

Society devolving is going to be happening much sooner than that and it will have zero to do with "converging technologies".

Folks have no clue what is coming in the coming months thanks to vax mandates. Will make summer of 2020 riots in the US last summer look like a picnic in Central Park. And the most stunned mofu's are going to be the Vax Champions who think they are going to be immune from the fallout! :eusa_dance: :eusa_dance: The sentiments of 50 million people being, "Hey....if my family isnt going to eat......NOBODY is fcuking eating!"

The real fun starts soon!:bye1:
How fucking stupid is someone that said Tesla is going to go bust every year that Tesla has been in existence? How fucking stupid is someone that kisses the ass of the treasonous fat senile old orange clown? One American is now dying every 43 seconds, and most of them are unvaccinated.

Man, you are so delusional. So you think there is going to be a civil war? Your little bastards got into the Capital because a treasonous President prevented any defense of that Capital. We know now how such traitors act, and respond accordingly.

The whole video was nothing more than an advertisement for a stock selection service. They flogged that dead horse story but offered no real predictions on what technologies will transform our economy and "disrupt" the structure of society. There was a claim that self-driving cars will mean that cities will requires less parking but will it solve congestion, or reduce the number of trips we take by car or.......???

"All hat and no cattle" as the saying goes.

old crock is a moron, and his links prove it

You mean you have no credible sources that disprove those links, and can only respond in dumb insults and lies.
yes, speaking of links, I will have to go back to those threads and comments you ignore, where you do not post links like you say everyone else must provide.

I responded with truths, old crock's links are always a joke.

Today I did not watch your link. You old crock was too lazy and inept to provide commentary on what was contained in the link so I felt, if old crock could not articulate what is in his own video I am not going to watch it. Most likely the reason old crock did not articulate what is in the video is old crock can not form intelligent ideas and write them down for others to read and old crock most likely did not watch the video himself.

Old Crock see's headlines and does not bother to go further. Very lazy of old crock.

Hence, only when I need a laugh or feel it is time to make old crock look like a fool do I follow the links he/she provides.

You mean you have no credible sources that disprove those links, and can only respond in dumb insults and lies.

And that will cause car manufacturers to go out of business by the end of the decade?

In urban areas, I can well see that happening. Why pay for an auto, insurance, tags, that you use maybe once a week? Yes, there will be people that need a vehicle every day, and they will be able to get that, and it will be an EV, because of cost and insurance. But for many, robo taxis will be the way to go. The legacy manufacturers are moving too slowly, and may be left out by their lack of foresight.

In urban areas, I can well see that happening. Why pay for an auto, insurance, tags, that you use maybe once a week? Yes, there will be people that need a vehicle every day, and they will be able to get that, and it will be an EV, because of cost and insurance. But for many, robo taxis will be the way to go. The legacy manufacturers are moving too slowly, and may be left out by their lack of foresight.
So these robo taxis AND EV's will magically manufacture themselves too?

So these robo taxis AND EV's will magically manufacture themselves too?
Tesla and the many Chinese EV manufacturers are manufacturing EV's right now, and will be manufacturing robo-taxis, both ground taxis and airborne taxis.

1633289683474.png

Tesla and the many Chinese EV manufacturers are manufacturing EV's right now, and will be manufacturing robo-taxis, both ground taxis and airborne taxis.
So there will still be auto manufacturers.

Your guy said there would be none.

Forum List

Back